Say Sorry

It's been almost 253 years and the Americans still haven't apologised for dumping our tea into the water.

Say sorry for taxing it so much and we can talk, dad.

sorry

It wasn't even your tea, faggot.

How about you go suck a krimpet

They probably thought it would make the world's biggest cup of tea

Only after you apologize for being unable to maintain the rest of your vast empire. It was inevitable that we'd leave really.

I'm sorry, son. I shouldn't have been so harsh but you didn't need to flip out like that.

And were you making the big fire to heat it?

SHUT THE FUCK UP DAD YOU PIECE OF SHIT FIRST YOU TELL US THAT IF WE HELP YOU OUT IN THE WAR YOU'RE GOING TO TREAT US LIKE A MAN AND INSTEAD OF LETTING US GO TO WORK WITH YOU YOU JUST RAISED THE FUCKING RENT AND STARTED ACTING LIKE A SMUG CUNT BECAUSE WE BTFO SPAIN AND FRANCE AND FUCKING REDSKINS WHILE YOU SAT AT HOME DOING NOTHING ALL FUCKING GODDAMN DAY

Sometimes I wonder just how great the Empire would have become, had we stayed a part and helped you fight your 19th century wars.

Sorry for stealing New Amsterdam. :(
Ja it was.
How about you go suck a burger?
It was inevitable that you guys would leave because parliament was so stubborn.

>worrying about tea in the water instead of muslims in your capital

It was our soldiers, nigger. You were just plan B motherfuckers and you couldn't take a bit of necessary tax raising that we needed so we could help fund the 13 colonies!

Id rather drink this
Bet they dont have them in bucktooth bingbong tea land

It would have been interesting. The British Empire would end up having full control of North America and with the British might we probably would have taken all of the Spanish land down to Panama too.

We took a small loan of 13 colonies and turned it into 50, and also a unipolar superpower.

Looks awful, like something a fat redneck woman would binge drink in one go. Everyone knows tea is the superior and healthy drink. Why do you think East Asians love it so much?

>Not being annoyed about both simultaneously

Because their eyes are so squinted they cant see the glory that is the D

>a unipolar superpower.
>what is China

Maybe if you Amerilards realized that there are more continents than just Europe and North America you would see that China is also a superpower.

See: to know what could have been.

I'll notify Obalogy.

We control most of the Americas - just not openly.

Oh?

How about you pay us protection money and we make fun of Canada for being half Chinese.

No.
Eternal Yank.

>protection money
You gotta get money somehow to give to Israel I suppose.

The City of London Corporation would know.

Alright, here goes. Sorry guys.

We're sorry.

God save the Queen.

Better?

Get rekt deep in your asshole, bitch