His nation doesn't have a royal family

>His nation doesn't have a royal family

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arvind_Singh_Mewar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_Citizenship_(Canada)
thelocal.de/20120314/41325
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255767/Japans-Princess-Aiko-8-misses-school-bullied-violent-boys.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Saxe-Coburg

>his nation hasn't genocided their royal family

I never understood why in the day and age of cash money, why there would be a need for Royalty outside of Royalty Tourism?

she is caked in makeup LOL

Does the family need too be ruling?

what the fuck?

>the queen will die in your lifetime

are those the gremlins?

>British "people"

i know the jews are close but i wouldnt call them a "family"

Maharani Gayatri Devi- Owns half of Britain's prisons including Australia.

Only one way to avoid this.

It does a lot. Peter Hitchens explained it pretty well contrasting it to the president of the US. The monarch is a figurehead who can perform the duties of head of state apolitically. The president here has to be a head of state and political actor. An neutral font of honor can do a lot to unify a nation in theory.

then we will have a meme star king so big whoop
best character in Jurassic park, that is a life goal for all Brits

She is dead.

Literally have never once cared?

>Implying that the Hanovers were the rightfull rulers of UK
>Implying that hanovers weren't jews

>Clintons
>Bushs
>Kennedys
>Roosevelts

We have a couple royal families.

>Not the rockefellers and rothschilds

Diamonds are forever.

Pic related is Princess Niloufer of Hyderabad

>Be Australian
>Your Head of State lives in London
>You are proud of this fact
Top cuck

Malvinas

OP old man with boot knife in sock.
You could only be so fortunate to be this man

>his royal family isn't BLACKED

Most royals are ugly as fuck or degenerate. Even in Japan only one out of the three princesses they have have anything going for her, pic related.

That feeling when even European Monarchs need to impregnate black women so that future royals can marry into BBC ;)

The list goes on, friend.

We are 3 - 1 against the UK.

They had to settle for two tiny barren islands because they couldn't take over the whole thing.

I know Albert here isn't much of a looker, but he's rich and has a title. Couldn't he have chosen a better looking sheboon to fuck?

Tfw no kako gf ;__;

>Implying you are direct descendants of the spanish empire
Spain were a worthy European adversary, Argentina is a mulatto bastard 3rd world country.

Actually, there was no Spanish Empire when you invaded. Spain abandoned Argentina to fend off on its own, refusing to send troops from the mainland while the Viceroy left with the gold reserves of the city.

You were defeated by Argentine-born local militias, those same troops would fight our war of independence against Spain three years later.

So in a sense you gave birth to Argentina, by showing Argies that they could fend for themselves and didn't need Spain at all.

Too bad you are just a troll memeing, I doubt you could appreciate this post, but the history is actually very interesting.

Brits only win when they are fighting people with spears or when they ally with russia and the us. Otherwise, they're shit.

nor does it have lebanese rape gangs

feelsgoodman

We have. They are just exiled

t. quebec

Leave canada, it's anglo clay.

It's a sgian-dubh

Fuck off we currently have two.

More like Hypershitbad.

>saw 2016 Queens opening speech to parliament

What the fuck is wrong with these people? They are literally grown ass men playing dress up. Tell me Brit-cucks, when you see "pages" carrying the coattails (lmao) of old men wearing wigs and a dress, are you not ashamed?

Neither did yours.

Better government?

>Be part of the Commonwealth
>Our monarch lives in our capital
FTFY, negro.

The Queen rules Australia in her official title as Queen of Australia. The Commonwealth is not a country.

So my statement is correct and yours isn't.

Tbqh she is a qt3.14 Japan should be proud

pill me on this clay meme

exellent

Are you not ashamed to see a monkey in a suit playing as your elected head of state?

Yes, and we're part of the Commonwealth, dingus.
The role of Queen of Australia is not superior to that of the Head of the Commonwealth.

Plus, why would it matter that Her Majesty resides in London? If She lived in Australia, would we all be pissed that She lived in Canberra instead of Brisbane?

What purpose do they serve? From what I understand, they just rob the peasants that they rule over for all of their tax dollars.

Hohenzollerns are still around

That's how they end.

>Has a revolution to destroy the monarchy and form a republic, killing untold numbers of French men/women
>Ends up installing an Emperor anyway

Only you guys could fuck up that bad.

Backwards, actually. The peasants rob them of their income, and give a small stipend back.

pd

Fuck the Royal family and the Queen. Brits OUT!

BIN THAT KNOIFE!

One of France's greatest contribution to the world: the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen.

Not really, because now they only have to pretend those exist.

Royalty is for cucks. It takes cwnturies to breed out the need for royalty. Look at the germans and americans. Still so docile and ready to be lead by anyone with a strong enough claim.

>his royal family has nothing to do with the nation

Fuck off you fenian cunt.

Are you referring to Romania?

this nation no longer has sovereignty

Bitches will never know the feel

cucked the power of the royals over to the EU who now calls the shots

United States of Europe

>muh inbreds

>implying

our prince peter looks cute

Thank god

>be Argentinian
>be Brazilian
>be from any beaner pisshole
>insulting posters from developed countries
top poor nigger

>Not seeing the commonwealth as basically one nation

3/10

>tfw we have the best Royal family.

It doesn't matter what you post, your country and the people that dwell in it will always be inferior.

this x1776
phony crown for a phony people

>Second Boer War
>Battles in WWI and WWII

My city has its royal family. Most of their palaces however have been turned into 5 star hotels, or museums
The king is basically an old businessman with a hotel management degree. He has good business sense and that great beard.
The Prince is this buff guy with no skills, and some worthless degree in arts. He can be seen riding his expensive as fuck motorbikes and horses and wasting time attending highschool graduations and stuff. He has a hot wife tho, some princess from another state.

They don't have any political power but I believe that still have royal servants and people respect them a lot

And look what I found, the King's own Wikipedia page
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arvind_Singh_Mewar

looks like a cute turk

kek

>that eternal anglo face

Surprise: It's harder to invade a country than defend it. The fact that we had won a war on the offensive balances out those numbers.

is the brazilian royal family alive?

>Spain
>Country

At least make France a country.

>Finland
>Barbarism
Make them a country, now!

>Being this butthurt
Enjoy being a cuck and having a German Queen on your money.

I'd rather be a (free citizen) Haitian nigger than have to swear loyalty to a foreign Queen like the Cucknadians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_Citizenship_(Canada)

2001 was a funny year.

Does he poo in the loo?

>the commoners havent shaken the yoke of the aristocracy and put them under the guillotine

Enjoy being part of the Third World forever because you're spics and you can't govern yourselves. I'll take the Queen on my money, it's better than having none at all. Maybe one day you could afford toilet paper.

Or is that Venezuela? Who cares, just another poor latin american country anyway

Aha, savages say the darnedest things. Rather punching down to even reply to them though old chap.

Some say, he has a whole street to himself.

I know right );
All commies here are scared of the king, that he'll create his own party and become a monarch dictator or some shit, fuck them.

You know that's Venezuela, but I know better than to be triggered by a Cucknadian and his memes.
Leave the shitposting to the Australians, you suck at it.

How does the oath go again? I'm a free citizen, not a subject, so I don't know it.

"I swear (or affirm) that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada, Her Heirs and Successors...", something like that right?

We burgerbois are just too free.

That would be the best thing to happen to Greece in a while.

>President is a liberal shitskin.

>Germany should reinstate its monarchy to speak to people’s emotions, make them proud of their country and even encourage them to have babies, according to Prince Philip Kiril of Prussia, great-great grandson of the last Kaiser.

thelocal.de/20120314/41325

Damn it, just had to remind me. But USA is too free to have a royal family.

we do have a royal family

She was raped

>Japan's Princess Aiko, 8, misses school after being bullied by 'violent' boys

>An investigation had revealed that she and several other students had suffered 'violent things' from boys in another class. The spokesman did not elaborate.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255767/Japans-Princess-Aiko-8-misses-school-bullied-violent-boys.html

Yes. Dom Bertrand is actually wanting to make a claim to the throne.

>to a foreign
Not how it works, monkey. The Queen IS our country.

The rothschilds are european.