Arabs, if you thought it was a good idea making up a new religion...

Arabs, if you thought it was a good idea making up a new religion, couldn't you at least just cut out the fucking Jihad and killing innocent people part?
Fasting and drinking camel piss seemed retarded enough, but you wouldn't harm anyone

>couldn't you at least just cut out the fucking Jihad and killing innocent people part?

but thats the most important part that ensured Islam spread like flame

>its a westerner who doesn't know what jihad means edition

>ISIS = all Muslims

umm try again sweetie x

but then how could they spread the beautiful religion of peace?
Its not like there wasn't already a religion formed 600 years before that spread peacefully even through persecution

When will we get a Muslim Varg equivalent appear trying to restore paganism around the current Muslim world

>Murrica kills Millions of innocent Iraqi's for no reason
Silence.jpeg
>Some mentally ill lone wolf kills a few ppl in retaliation
OMG why are Muslims so violent

Islam was fine before the Saudi funded wahabists ruined everything. The Saudi royal family is one of the biggest perpetrators of evil in the world.

>a dozen jihadists literally changed the course of world history on one fateful day in 2001
>a hundred more jihadists embroiled virtually all Western military powers in a costly stalemate in - count 'em - 3 different countries
>a thousand more jihadists literally created a fledgling nation state in the Middle East
tell me you aren't impressed

>implying islam hasn't been a violent religion since its inception

Jihad is the path of straggle. From penetrating a goats anus with your dick at age 13 to penetrating an infidels body with a knife at age 20. A noble and spiritual task a non believer will never understand.

this

>Implying the US wasn't founded on terrorism against Natives
>Implying the US wasn't built upon the bones of enslaved Africans
>Implying the US wasn't catapulted onto the world stage after destroying Europe in an unprovoked war of aggression.
>Implying the US hasn't maintained it's hegemony by murdering millions of innocent people all over the world in unjust pointless unprovoked wars for over a century
Vietnam etc

Neo-Kohens in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Do all Jews fixate on "goat anus" ?

>>Implying the US wasn't catapulted onto the world stage after destroying Europe in an unprovoked war of aggression.
Not sure what you're talking about here. Also not really sure why you're bringing up the US so much as if that's some sort of defense for Islam being a violent religion.

Pls give subservient niqab wearing gf

Only those that have the trauma of witnessing this shit on a daily basis when setring in a reconnaissance unit.

>Christianity spread peacefully
I hate muzzies as much as the next guy, but this is just ignorance.

And I thought Jews were supposed to be funny

explain

D you believe in US and A and his prophet Washington?

Most crusades were waged in Europe. Millions of natives were murdered across the continent for Christiandom. After than Euros killed 10's of Millions of Africans in the Congo and other African regions.

The spainiards literally killed off entire islands full of people for Jesus after detemining that pagans were too savage to be saved by Chrsit

Petro-dollars are his holy communion

that was hundreds of years after Christianity had already started. It had already spread throughout the Roman empire within its first 2-300 years, despite fluctuating persecution throughout that time

>new religion
Its an extension of christianity. They even Consider Jesus a prophet, Albeit a failed one.

Also
>jihad = holy war
Its more like an inner struggle with ones self. Sorta lile buddhism, however theres different kinds of jihad.
The holy war shit isnt considered one of them but is rather an artificial product by the saudis and their manipulation of the cultural mentality of middle easterners.

I bet you white would be far better and more peaceful muslims than the tribal savage sandniggers.

I am okay with jihad. Banning pork was retarded though. Its the easiest/cheapest source of protein.

Do you know how Scandinavia was converted ? When Christianity gained control what was the firs thing they did to pagans and their temples ? Google it. Why don't we see any temples to Zeus anymore ? Whereas we still see Zoroastrians (Who lived under Islam for over 1000 years)

To be honest, how long should we expect for (Rad) Muslim to finally chill? Can we expect it when oil finally become irrelevant so mideast can fall into obscurity?

again
that was hundreds of years after it had already spread
what do you mean "when Christianity gained control"? Is there an exact time period you're referring to?

>but thats the most important part that ensured Islam spread like flame
learned from the christian

Animal rape ain't funny Justin.

Go to the ME now and you'll see pagan minorities with their temples. Where are the native European temples ? Churches were build over their burnt down ruins using the bones of the vanquished as mortar

A leaf supporting muslims. Is that you mr trudeau? ????

Many wars, like the 30 years war

>The spainiards literally killed off entire islands full of people for Jesus after detemining that pagans were too savage to be saved by Chrsit
No native Americans were worthy of being educated, only killed if they continued worshiping false Gods
It's Africans who were subhumans who couldn't be saved (which allowed them to be slaves, to do the work that the plague riddled native American survivors couldn't)

What happened to Jews in Spain during the reconquista ?

What exactly is your argument ? This was all done by Christians. It doesn't matter if it happened a short while after they entered the region

For the most part that is true

The religion greatly expanded thanks to the whole idea of killing and expansion when it was born, that is why it also has a shitload of laws on statesmenship and how to conquer.

for all of you, once again
that was many years after Christianity had already spread and made itself a major religion in the Roman empire

Compared to islam, it did. Jesus never went into detail on how to run empries, how to conquer them, what to do with conquered people, etc.

Later on ruler, emperors, kings used it as a unifying force, specially during the dark ages, and as a way to continue to expand their rule.

From what I read, it was due to how easily pork could spoil in hot climates, so soldiers could easily get sick if it is not kept in check.

>Moving goalposts
Christianity is a Jewish cult that spread in secret , then became popular and branched out a bunch, then the branches fought each other until only Roman (and some copts/ eastern nestorians ) we're left

Then a few hundred years later the great schism happened, wars were fought ( Latin crusade anyone?) Then a few hundred years later the Reformation happened, and more wars were fought

Pigs use many many magnitudes of water per lb of meat more than goats pigs and cows too, and Islam was predominantly a desert religion , may have had something to do with it

okay, I literally disagree with almost nothing you said, other than that I moved goalposts

You guys seem to think I said it "always spread peacefully throughout its existence". No, I meant that is just spread, for a significant amount of time throughout a significant area, peacefully.

Well we can just all agree that all Abrahamic religions are dangerous and violent. The cruelty of pagans is also legendary. Communism and Nazism have likewise killed millions. Only liberalism is relatively less violent.

Then that is what you should write next time. Not a blanket statement about the peacefulness of Christianity.

I thought it was obvious, considering theres always somebody who has to say "crusades" any chance he gets

>innocent
>Iraqi's
Choose one. You either innocent or muslim.

or the convertion of the germanic, finnic and baltic people

Russians are a broken people with no future. You will never recover from the horrors of communism. What was once lost will never be gained no matter how hard you try. (You're even trying to create a new nobility LOL)

The life expectancy is very low. Your culture has degenerated into nothingness and your economy is crippled. You will become a failed state soon and balkanize

>broken people with no future
Sounds like a muslims who stuck in 7th century. So killing a muslim is like a euthanasia - we just have to set those poor creatures out of their misery.

>Your culture has degenerated
But I'm not a muslim. No one can be more degenerate than muslim.

>You will become a failed state soon and balkanize
Would be nice to see the free city of Novgorod deploying tactical nuclear weapons against the Chechen chalifath and the mercenary Druzhina of nuclear submarines erradicating Toronto in service of Quebek. Ohh and don't even get me started about the Siberian republic shooting thermonuclear missles at Mekka because a muslim man tried to sell drugs in one of their cities.

>Do you know how Scandinavia was converted?

Through missionary activity. Mostly with the elites realising it was pretty convenient to become a part of Christianity and commerce rather than being a viking raider

>what was the first thing they did to pagans and their temples

Convert them. And pagan temples became abandoned because conversion. That's how it was for most of Europe.

>why don't we see temples to zeus anymore?

But we do. And to Jupiter, Athina, Mars, etc. Literally all over Europe there's monuments and ancient temples. From the Brandenburg Gate to the Arcs of Triumph to the Parthenon to the Cibeles Goddess fountain in Madrid where Real Madrid runs the celebrations. It's called heritage, and there's a fuckton times of it more than in muslim countries.

stfu retard Christianity spread by love

Gotta agree with burger on that.
Even if the US is far from being flawed and that I agree with your statements It is irrelevant to the discussion's point, which is Islam being an inherently violent ideology.

wew lad

t. Liberal cuck

Please come back when Ahmed and Tyrone are done screwing your wife.

The Iraqis deserved it for 9/11 thought, right Americans?

why do people always say ''but what about x?'' when trying to defend islam as if that's a counterargument?

pigs eats their own shit, it's obviosly a disgusting animal

It's too much effort and i'm lazy

Jews, Christians and Muslims are both bloodthristy scumbags

Just wish we wipe ourselves out soon for Buddhists and Hindus to rule this world

*Are all

Added Jews at the end

>Buddhists and Hindus
Buddhism is not the new age shit from hollywood you think it is, and hindiusm is more horrible than all 3 big religion you cited, it has a racist philosophy were the darker are literally called the untouchable.

Lies, nothing but vile abrahamic lies! Your kind has deceived and the blinded the world long enough.

t.pajeet

I wish!