/sino/ -中文- Chinese Thread

天安门 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13101407/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

自己在中东搅得飞起的时候就该想到有这一天以眼还眼以牙还牙自作自受

Can someone translate this? It was in relation to the london bridge attacks

captcha: select all squares with vehicles

How easy or difficult is it to get a tourism Visa?

Chinese rullet

British deserve it,because western countries are accountable for the chaos of Middle East.

One(in this case it's Britain) should've realized that he would reap what he sow sooner or later when he has been fucking up MENA so hard

>select all squares with vehicles
*tanks

Wat

今天这个版本挺excited啊

Good edition

excited还不够

>his smile and pension fund: gone

这几年的倒车开的我真是。。。以前觉得社会总是在进步的,历史书上所写的文明的倒退不会在现代出现。真是too young

CPC is so sensitive that it won't let a fucking tourist spot to appear

做贼心虚呗

什麼意思?(我太蠢了)

...還有一言不合又膜ww

但愿Trump administration把这些审查不过关的都赶进海里淹死,也算是为中国除害了

国家拿你的养老金帮你做理财 你有什么意见吗(`ヮ´ )

垄断资本控制互联网,典型的技术统治的(准)极权社会嘛 ,其实全世界都在开倒车,cpc不要遮羞布罢了

就是搞個自媒體都要許可證了 像現在這樣隨便弄個公眾號就開始散布新聞是不可能的了 國家要更加嚴格把關信息傳播了

呀~~~~~~~(望向遠方)

六月一号过后所有社交网络上的自媒体必须得经过党同意才能继续发布新闻。不太清楚“提供互联网新闻信息服务”究竟包括多大范围,保不齐个人在自己的私人账号上发条新闻都算违法

美国还是好。欧陆其实一直在一定程度上存在可以让人引言获罪的罪名。全世界都在开倒车能举几个发达国家的例子吗?我是真的好奇。像土耳其菲律宾委内瑞拉这种烂也无所谓

are chinese still butthurt about thaad? why can't chinese gov complain to usa?

棱镜门不就是么 你干了什么事儿都记在小本本上的 所以我说美国还没扯下那块儿遮羞布 所以说互联网技术的出现反倒使统治阶级对下层民众的监视加强了 没有互联网前美国能做到一家一个窃听器么 现在可以做到每个互联网账户都监视到了 所以我说在开倒车 开倒车和意识形态无关 只和技术统治社会(后工业社会)中的技术进步有关

wtf did china get unbanned?

>why can't chinese gov complain to usa?
I hope so. But that's not how nationalism and capitalism work

但所有的在中国能取得信息应该已经通过政府检查员才能看,所以政府的目的是什么呢?更严格地控制记者?

China annexing Taiwan when?

啊 也是

当然是把任何威胁CCP统治的事件消灭在萌芽阶段啦

政府没有那么多检察员的。。。我猜就是为了从信息源解决问题,让发布新闻的账户数量大幅减少,方便监控

how do you lads respond to this

eh...respond to what? it got deleted

什么帖子?

which one? it's deleted, give us a general idea if you bother to

i personally think usa is greedy as much as chinese and chinese gov so i don't want we get thaad just our stupid former female president made typical wrong choice just us gov hopes that south korea and japan will become an objector of china's expansion

呵,你们这样妄议中央,是要被抓去抄党章的!

什么“错”也没犯抄党章也躲不掉的,甚至包括新婚之夜

Stop eating dogs you fucks

um hope you guys can one day make your n decisions without being intervened by hegemony

又不是党员 抄啥党章(`ヮ´ )

Stop fucking muslims you slags.

are chinese people the most hated group on int?
seriously there isn't a single humorous meme about them unlike the blacks, turks, indians and such. Its just webms, le ebin steel merchant, and insect comparsions

daily reminder that leaf yourself are part of China meme

I know i know i just wish there is some signature memes you know. Like turkroach, poo in loo, shieet, kangz. You know something actually humorous to dull the hateful edge

WE

I thought the slant-eyed memes are humorous enough

if turkroach counts, anything related to slant eyes may fit us

W
U
Z

or maybe chingchongs

>It states here that you submitted multiple posts calling for "death to all whites, asians will inherit the earth" here. Care to explain more?

I think we are more liked than Indians tho, see strawpoll.me/13101407/r

They are complaining to the USA. Supposedly Korea is an independent nation that is responsible for her own actions though. Supposedly.

Having no big meme about your people on Sup Forums is a good thing.

没人在乎我是谁直到我戴面具

>China finally overtook the hues and algerians
>soon the mexicans and bulgarians

I want a LingLong DingDong!

Ching Chong were used during the 1900s, slanty eyes jokes probably occurred during the silk road lol. There isn't a single Sup Forums based china meme

Correct.

Imperialists still think that they are hot shit like the 8 nation alliance. But this time, the people they oppress strike back in their own homes. If only the Chinese back then had the spine to wage terror attacks in revenge for western massacres in China...

Why are the Japanese so autistic, /sino/?

>m-muh china bubble!
>m-muh pure asian waifu
>m-muh gonna teach English in China!

Directing their self-hate and depression outwards. This website attracts the allnationz types.

The Chinese here are 100% cool. These anons aren't the netuoyos of their society, although they have many, they can't read English.

wow you were posting as if you knew those moonrunes . The picture in basically said if you talk bad about murrica you are out

Is that ppp?

the horizontal axis is weird, it looks like seasonal but why is the time labeled backward(from left to right)

from right to left*

Yes

Nominal is about the same, but half.

为什么日本人这么自闭?

Looks normal to me to be honest
Completely normal.

我愛台美的腳

You don't have to ask the same question twice respectively in English and Chinese

台妹臭臭

What is a big Chinese city with FEW commieblocks?

中國女孩臭如便便

Sydney

Nice meme but seriously I wish there was at least one major mainland city that has lots of comfy neighborhoods like Tokyo and to a lesser extent Seoul.

>like Tokyo

fuck off weeb

>not appreciating maximum comfy

nothing comfortable about that

kys china worshipping cuck

原本我還在想這個特別的日子
要是沒有/sino/陪我的話會有多無趣啊
結果它已經開串了 廠廠

葉子 you have to go back

Rip 小蓝单车

习近平是否会消除腐败?

no

没有有效的监督的制度不可能消除腐败

国民素质也非常重要,利比里亚照抄美国宪法,搞出来的国家依然是一个shithole。委内瑞拉能选出查韦斯、土耳其能选出埃尔多安这样明明是民选国家元首却开民主倒车的垃圾。我不知道中国就算真的有了普选,又能坚持几天

我的天我現在想吻一個台灣女孩

I thought you are the Germanbro who already got a Taiwanese gf...

我的天我現在想吻我的女朋友
(我想吻她的腳)

I knew it. It just came to me, wouldn't it be better for the both of you to convince her to stay in Germany? Surely the land of Aryan is better than a tiny subtropical island

德國不comfy

宰殺共產豬

TW faces the threat of the Red Menance tho

为什么有这么多的澳大利亚人posters?

hehehe we tricked china in signing the paris climate agreement that we had no intention to honoring ourselves hehehe

pulled a fast one on you

鬼佬滚出/sino/

>Words that emerges from every nook and cranny get distributed. A variety of data crawled by programs is torrentially circulated to the spanning electronic networks over the globe, terabytes of words are piling up every second, preserved in all its eternal banality. A selection of developments of tittle-tattle, misinterpretations and distortion is given more reward than their more down-to-earth counterparts for their convenience by the masses while being spun by interested parties via meetings and speeches, committees and budgets, votes and vetoes, motions and amendments — more words — and continue to churn in the maelstrom of values and political correctness. Grammar and vocabulary have been breached. Instead of their native tongues, people talk in collocations of catchphrases and buzzwords which add bogus profundity to what is being said. Everyone clings to their best friend, turns their back on everything they don't like, say whatever they like, heed only the things they like, only for themselves alone. No one is verified nor falsified as the ready-made words neither clash nor mesh, only the lifespan not to mention the memory capacity of a human being is devastatingly limited while digital words virtually never deteriorate.
Words, came from the void, are now alive, looming large, wreaking havoc around the world while keeping it alive.

>tfw I applied to a university in Taiwan, but I don't think they'll accept my application
I really want to go there ;_;

Is the meme about plagiarism as a social norm in China really a meme or is it reality?

Unfortunately calling it "reality" is indeed closer to the truth

What's Taiwan's endgame, /sino/?

Make Taiwan green again!

to reunify china under the rightful rulers

>tfw Norwegian salmons are going to be produced with Chinese made mega fish farms

我差不多十年前在科学美国人上看到过关于这种深海养殖场的构想,没想到中国是第一个造出它的国家

Are the any support for the Kuomintang back in the mainland? RoC still claimed the mainland as their territory, can you guys like
just say fuck the CCP and join the RoC?