>ptoo
>ptoo
>ptoo
>ptoo

uganda warrior here ma brudars

You are doing God's work using logboy for the greater good

di yew know de wey?

this might have been funny last week

There are memes that are stupid its funny. But this one. Its so stupid it actually fucking stupid. And the trogs that like it try to spread it on others by rubbing it in other peoples faces. Fucking kill yourself assgoblin faggots

Brudda u lost de wae

Yew dew not know de wey

>ptoo
>ptoo

watched the VR chat videos .. atually fucking fun

that is what video games should be
people letting go and just fooling around

Inbred fucks

I knew Sup Forums was all 12 year olds
This thread proves it.

Commander!! Kno de wae

>"I knew Sup Forums was all 12 year olds"
>majority of the people here support trump because memes
>actually surprised

>And the trogs that like it try to spread it on others by rubbing it in other peoples faces.
You literally just described like 99% of internet memes.

TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK

Spit on

U need to learn de wayy.

Yes

I Spit ON U NON beLIVEA

There is a fine line where you see a new meme, you understand it, you may or may not find it funny and move on. So you get it but dont laugh, but get why others find it amusing. This is not it. It seems as it just jumped out of somewhere and tards are spamming the same line and picture thinking everyone gets it. Im pretty sure 90% of the internet doesnt get it, you know a meme is bad when there are tutorials explaining to you why its fucking amusing.

>ptoo
>ptoo
>ptoo
>ptoo
>ptoo

>ptoo
>ptoo
>ptoo
>ptoo
>ptoo

Spit

com n lern de weh

>ptoo
>ptoo
>ptoo
>ptoo
>ptoo

cool..

the wae is fake and everyone who follows it is a fucking fagot! shit meme!

*opens mouth waits for spitting*

fucking normies

Neva FREEEZE my bruddas

fpbp

AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AAaaaAAaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHH

normies get out of here! this meme is unfunny

Tok tok tok tok TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK TOK

No

Mah big brudda has ebola his waist weighs way more than I weigh. He doesn't know many ways get rid of the ebola weight from waist. Big brudda needs to lose weight from the waist that way he won't weigh so much. Can't waste time, we need whey and the only way to get the whey to cure my bruddas weight from his waist is to the witch doctor. We go to the witch doctor to get some whey but I forgot which way is it to get the whey so I can help big brudda lose the weight from his waist and not waste so much ebola that way the whey would slim his waist. You do not know the way to the whey stop wasting my time my brudda said holding his waist. Witch doctor is way on the other side of village. Which witch doctor is on the way to get the whey? There are two ways to get to the whey, one way seems like a waste and other way to get the whey seemed way better. The other way is the way to get the whey, your waist weighs a lot brudda and was blocking my way I said to my ebola brudda. Witch doctor sees the weight of the waist. Do you know the whey, the witch doctor said and gives my brudda the whey and said not to waste the whey and that way is the only way to loose the wieght from my bruddas waist. The jar of whey weighed way over all the other whey I've seen. Something about the way this whey weighed seemed way to odd. We went back the way we came and my brudda ate the whole weight of the whey that way he could see if it worked and not just a waste for his waist. No more big brudda. He did not loss the weight, the whey made his waist weigh way more then before. Mah brudda is huge and couldn't get his waist to weigh less like the way it was before he ate the whey, it was a huge waste. We're still looking for de way.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about de wae, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Ugandan Knuckles tribe, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on VR Chat, and I have over 300 confirmed clicks. I am trained in spitting warfare and I’m the top spitter in the entire Ugandan armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another non-believer. I will spit on you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that the Queen is fake? Think again, non-believer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of knuckles across Uganda and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that spits on the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can click at you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in transmitting E-bola, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ugandan Knuckles fleet and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will spit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I like any meme that looks FUCKING RETARDED

dew yew know de wey of da force?

faggot normie meme

fuck off you silly little bitch

>ptoo
>ptoo
>ptoo

I no da wae, g-man

SPEET ON HEEM BRUDDAHS

ptooi

bear tanks do not know de way

>ptoo
>ptoo
>ptoo

/fucking old new fag1111

Forced memes aren't memes, they're just gay. You know this place has gone to shit when the human centipede starts running in reverse.

>E-bola

I love this shit. Newfags cry out "muh memes!" and act like Sup Forums is some kinda special place, but they don't understand that this is de wey memes are made. kys if you hate this and stick around.

This is also de wey memes are driven into the ground.
Oldfags dropped stale memes like hot potatoes.

Everyone screaming "newfags REEEEE" is the epitome of retardation.

Probably the samefags that ask for 100 other amusing memes to begone, traps to get their own board, and call mods unironically. Self entitled shitbags

Hallo mai broodas!

If it was a choice between this and the retards that keep posting Andy Sixx shit... well, I wanna know de wae.

get rekt, kiddo. You're complaining about bullshit. Oldfags are dead. Sup Forums has been dead since mid-aughts. This is all there is left. Go suck Andy Sixx's warm creamy log.

all memes are shit. thats the point

That's actually a pretty good description. the reverse human centipede is strong with this meme.

my normie friend wont stop sending links of this shit from facebook. go back there, it was funny for 10 minutes

true I saw this shit on 9gag a few days ago and now its on Sup Forums

We must find de weh my bruddahs

Yeah it may be stupid but you whining about it is only gonna make them meme harder. Are you new here?

I KNO DE WEY BRUDEH

i am on de way

ebola symptoms 1

Bruddas bruddas spit on de non believers dey do not kno de wae bruddas.

We will not freeeze

We kno

dis is de way of de ebola

God has left us, go bruins!