Really pissed off over some bullshit that happened at work a couple of hours ago. Feel like killing myself...

Really pissed off over some bullshit that happened at work a couple of hours ago. Feel like killing myself. Please cheer me up, Sup Forums.

Don't do it.
Now, tell us what happend.

ok.I'm gonna need a name on who this is..

Simply put, they want to give me a hard time for taking a lunch break (which they used to threaten with termination if I didn't take enough) and have me work over, *knowing* I have other things to do, and changes to the schedule were not discussed. This, while they still have the audacity to try calling me in every single off-day I do get, and that's not to mention the constant disrespect and mocking I deal with from them. Bunch of assholes, and I'm really at the end of my rope dealing with them.

I'm sorry, but I don't know.

xoe nova

I feel somewhat better, knowing that now (OP here).

>xoe nova
thank you user..

God, I didn't even really care, but I just love how somebody fucking knows that.

What kind of work do you do?

why do those bruises gives me bonerz?

Working on a dock, moving freight. Spend most of my time on forklifts.

quit you fucking pussy
take your degree and your awesome skill set elsewhere.

Yeah, I'm already lining up interviews. Still, this shit is ridiculous. We're moving boxes, crates, and shit (sometimes in the literal sense), not transporting nukes or building rockets. Fred Meyers up in Seattle or w/e needs 500 boxes of women's underwear, and wants them delivered wrapped in sandwich wrap; it's not like we're building a Death Star.

Find another place of employment, I'm sure that's not the only dock in your area. Once you acquire work elsewhere, give everyone the bird and call em useless cunts

Soon....I'm really looking forward to doing that. Just *everyday* with the bullshit, kind of reached a boiling point today. It's only gotten this bad recently, since a member of upper management quit because he, too, was fed up. He had been there for a while, too.

Depending here you live, you may be able to sue them for creating a hostile work environment.

But don't let this distract you from the better aspects of your life, OP,
Case in point, always keep in mind that the good comes with the bad and we all have struggles to go through and if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation.

go be a plumber or electricians helper.
show up ontime and sober and in 2 years get your journeyman. pretty good money then.
once you prove yourself, youll be treated just fine

Er...thanks...not sure if that ended with an ad for a law firm, but I get what you're saying.

The work environment is seriously going downhill though; morality among the other workers is pretty low as well, with the divide between dockworkers and upper management becoming clearer each shift. With me though, everyone's mocking me and/or talking shit, with many straight up avoiding me or making things harder for me simply because they can. They constantly push this 'teamwork' culture-bullshit, but *none of them* help me when I really need it, and the only people I see consistently get help for even the simplest of things (like changing a propane tank) are the women co-workers.

He memed you at the end of his post like an oldfag. user probably thinks it's still 2007

Mind over matter.
You don't mind, 'cause they don't matter.
Strength, OP.

>you may be able to sue them for creating a hostile work environment
fucking retard souunds like a great way to waste tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars OP doesn't have filing a frivolous suit that (((SPOILER ALERT))) the company has already had him sign plenty of shit that will totally crush his case
Are you a nigger by chance?

>You don't mind, 'cause they don't matter.
I like that. Thanks. Going to go play some CoD.