Most played games on Steam thread?

Most played games on Steam thread?

Any Sup Forumsro giving free games on steam?

Yeah I'll get ya a copy of warframe

Not many hrs but still

c:

what's your favorite game of these?

How in the heck did you get 229 hours on DayZ? I feel like I played it a bunch but I've only clocked 32 hours on it

not sure if troll or not ...
anyway, my favorite one was dota 2, now i'm moslty playing heroes of the storm.

My favorite now in this list is Divinity 2 really a great game!

Recently started playing games on Steam. Would love recommendations because as you can see I am a newbie at this PC gaming thing.

was a joke

you mean divinity 2 ego draconis or divinity: original sin 2? divinity 2 ego draconis is so underrated, you should give it a look!!

Get xcom 2, never look back friend. Also oxygen not included

Siege
Dirt Rally
A Hat In Time
Rust
Bridge Constructor Portal
Battlerite
Paladins
Euro or American Truck Sim

thankies, user.

I had a lot of time in boarding school with an underpowered laptop

>MGSV
Good, good

only 1 game ive massively neckbearded on

wotc is necessary

hardcore arma fan and dcs. too bad i dont have many modules.

CHING HAO CHING HAO

Not much.

I easily have over 5000 hours in CS. I've been playing it since 2002 lol, I don't know why it only says 600. I played an absurd amount when steam became decent and tracked hours so it's a mystery.

Whats your mastery rank in warframe?

This is just steam recorded play time

My God man, you must really love maps.

how the fuck do you play a game for 7500 hours? I'm a master prestige on black ops 3 and have played almost daily for 2 years and only have like 500 hours into it

Only a bit of CK2

Civ V is just godly.

CoD is shit and you're bad.

>Steam Related
But can we discuss how TF2 has survived and continues to (sorta) thrive after 10 years even with a small dev team? Volvo basically abandoned the game after Meet Your Match and kinda care now but still.

+1k on Dirty bomb, fun game.

So when did you quit dota?

Wtf

It definitely is not thriving anymore.

He's autistic, be gentle.

Mostly been playing Earth Defense Force 4.1 lately, but its not too far down the list.

Oh and this doesn't count my 5~ish years of League of Legends. So glad I quit that shit.

Audible laughter from this

no

I actually haven't played it since Civ VI came out, I believe Civ VI just missed out on being in the pic lol

> here we see a person who leaves games running in the background for extended periods of time

Only 311 hours on Civ 5!?!?!
I'm in the presence of noobs

the fuck?

It's not that hard to get lost in time playing a game, I'm and I'd have a shit load of more hours played but I took a break for 2years and take 1month out of every year to slow down my gameplay for life
>Don't regret a single hour of it

V is the true master of the series, you gotta check it out.
Trust me, I've been playing since civ 2

1/2

Tf2 died when they removed set bonuses.

2/2

Also, that SciFi civ was a total failure.
>Not OP

The "my kid's got a thing tonight but I can play a bit on Sunday, around 7 maybe" starter pack.

Not that user but I never knew they did this
>stopped playing around that time
I'm wondering if I just didn't notice but felt the effect of it and got turned off from it

csgo is shit and you're a faggot.

Probably have near 100 hours on Forza horizon 3 with this

1: Gmod-250+ hours
2: Factorio- 207 hours
3: This is a good thread- good job OP

Trips speak the truth

>played almost daily for 2 years and only have like 500 hours into it
Maybe because he puts more than an hour into each sitting/day? You would have more hours if you even played 1hour a day each day for those 2years but you clearly don't. different gaming habits, simple math, faggot

Is FF actually worth it? I hear its slow and boring af until you hit end game

+ over 2800 hours in GTA V non steam version

Not one fag with SFV? The cringe is massive

wtf are those numbers op, those are rookies number, not even 1k on top game. fucking normi

a fag who plays SFV? *cringe*

it builds character.
after couple years of league you are the most chill guy ever. because if that game teaches you one lesson, its that you get better results if you stay calm.

who the fuck is gonna play that garbage let alone on pc

Account #2

or it makes you toxic af because people have been stuck in bronze for their entire lives and still blame teammates and claim theyre diamond level at heart

Is the Elder Scrolls Online any good?

How does it feel to have literally wasted 1.5 years on a meaningless game?

R.I.P. Magicka :c

Over 10000 hours. Jesus Christ man. Imagine if you spent this time learning an instrument or a craft. Or something meaningful...

Any one else about that Russian bias?

>Imagine if you didn't have fun and did something you hate!
Let people live their lives the way they want to, they aren't hurting anyone by doing that. I'm sure you're not perfect either and have your own hobby/time waster with a vast amount of hours that could have been put towards being an astrophysicist to be right hand man for Elon Mask at SpaceX but here you are on your ass on Sup Forums
>Not that user just tired of people saying shit like this

this
i wonder if former riot employees have regrets for what they did to my generation.
an alcoholic mother couldnt do that much damage to a young developing mind.

Why not

Seeing as the staff themselves are toxic at times and one was fired last year and checked themselves into rehab because of it says something(involving Tyler1, saying they wouldn't mind if he died doing coke or cancer)
I swear they somewhat encourage it because it keeps people playing

Have 400h in cs on my smurf as well, but I mostly play black desert online (got it before steam release)

When you only have 4 actual games recently played

CK2 is the greatest story building game ever created.

I once had a character, lets call him Jimmy(dont rememeber his actual name). Jimmy came from a long line of English kings. And was setting up a nice legacy with numerous prestigious sons. In his late 40s he became ill and was diagnosed with cancer. Feeling satisfied with his life he told his court physician to try an experimental treatment. And it worked! Jimmy was cured of his cancer, at the cost of becoming a eunuch. Not so bad he decided, he doesnt need any more children anyway. He continued to rule England well into his 70s. But 30 years without a penis had turned him bitter and malevolent. He was invited to join the satanist society and quickly rose through its ranks to become grand master. One day, in the midst of a plague, the satanists decided to try and summon a demon. Upon summoning the demon it offered to cure Jimmy of his illness. When Jimmy came out of the ritual he was overjoyed, the demon had given him his penis back! Before his death at the age of 84(quite a feat in the middle ages) he went on to sire another 3 children.

kek

Good choice, on playing Hollow Knight.

Don't really play games too much

No, it doesn't. After I realized I was getting actual depression because of how terrible ranked players were (not saying I didn't have my bad matches) but I haven't looked back on that shitpile since.

Thankfully the opposite did happen, though I was dead enough inside before anyway so I could only remain calm, mostly. Only those 13 year old shits who go 2/18/3 kassadin and REE when they get raped used to really tingle my jimmies.

My taste is shit I know but like I'm bothered that fucking Aura Kingdom is still my highest played so I've been trying to find another to replace it.

What it do?