that's literally every league and every sport

Not even remotely true in baseball and hockey

>baseball
>sport
mmmkay

So the leagues nobody cares about?

You have to go back, spic

Not really in football (NFL)

Nobody thought the Falcons would be in the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season

Nobody thought the Broncos or Panthers would end up making the Superbowl the year prior

A 6 seed has won the Super Bowl, all on the road, against undefeated teams

In baseball the wild card has won the World Series. In 06 the cardinals had the worst record of all the playoffs teams and won it all. Red Sox went worst to first, and won the eries from one year to the next.

I don't give a fuck about furpuck

But NBA has no parity. What's the worst seeded team to win it all, like 4th?

It's seems like more and more every year, you can pencil in the NBA finals teams. And that's not good. Like me being a Knicks fan. We were a borderline 8 the seed to begin the season. But that was it. Knew we couldn't beat Cleveland or Warriors in a 7 game series, like what's the point.

Yawn. Nba has the same amount of parity as the other leagues. Go count the champions up for the last 20 years. All leagues have 9 or 10.

Blame the Warriors for not letting anyone come of out of the west

That's because football is a meme sport that has to have single game playoff series or else the players would literally die, so teams just any given Sunday their way into meme victories. It's so difficult to bet on Superbowl winners because the sport is so god damn stupid that you might as well flip a coin.

NBA playoffs need to be like March Madness, 1 game sudden death. That's only way to have parity, only the Finals needs to be a 7 game series.

Those sports are based on luck, basketball is based on skill.

Since Jordan retired, and this is going on a generation ago at this point, every NBA finals has included either the Lakers, Spurs, Heat, or LeBron James.

Before that it was bulls for nearly a decade, and every finals in the 80s had the Lakers or Celtics in it.

but youre forgetting the MONIES boi

Champions since 2000:
NBA: 8 different teams
NFL: 10 different teams
MLB: 11 different teams
NHL: 10 different teams

and soccer and football

the nba stat is misleading because whatever super team lebron is on goes to the finals every year

>Op is talking about individual seasons
>Try to refute that by posting data on multiple seasons

This thread BTFO shut it it down

Wrong

Detroit Pistons
Boston Celtics
New Jersey Nets
Orlando Magic
OKC Thunder
Dallas Mavericks
Golden State Warriors

I'm sure tehre

Tom Brady has the same amount of finals appearances as lebron

Damn... NFL sure is boring

It's not that different teams aren't winning, it's that you know which teams are going to the finals each year before the season even starts. Why the fuck have a 2 month long playoffs when 95% of the games are meaningless

Spurs, Lakers, Heat or LeBron has been on every one of those Finals retard

if i werent a patriots fan i probably would agree

>playing 82 games when you know its going to be the Spurs, GS, or Cavs

when do they cut the regular season in half?

>waaaaaaaah
>why do the best teams keep winning

>if it's not as popular that means it's bad regardless of quality
What are you, are you a 12-year-old girl?

When your pitching lineup receives season long injuries, your team is screwed.

>KD, Curry, Thomson, Green

salary cap sure is working!

>last 11 argie football seasons
>9 different champions

Since 2004 the Superbowl has involved at least one of these teams: Patriots, Ravens, Steelers, Payton Manning

I can make up meme stats too

The point of the thread is that going into each individual season you are much more sure of what's going to happen, not what you are talking about. Nobody sane thought anyone other than the Warriors, Cavs, or maybe Spurs would win this year.

Put it this way, before the start of the season in each sport, you get to pick 3 teams to win it all for each sport. You will be right in basketball far more than the other sports.

I would argue that this is the fault of the other sports with their meme playoffs though, and not the nbas. It's hard to luck your way into winning a 7 game series in basketball, not such much baseball and to a lesser extent, hockey. Football is one and done so that speaks for itself.

This.

now predict the 2 teams that will make the superbowl

this finals will either be GS vs Cavs or Spurs vs Cavs

and i could have told you that before the season started

next year will be the same btw

what league has 10 teams of the same 14 years in finals

>different champion every year from 2003-2012
feels good to watch a real sport

A league where the best players and teams consistently win? I literally can't wrap my head around the opposing argument

Basketball is based on being an 6'4 ape or taller and that's it.

Are you seriously complaining that in basketball the better team actually wins? The 2006 Cardinals were a shit team and it's an embarrassment that they get to be "champions" for that year. NBA has as much parity as any other league, just without the elements of chance that help shit teams beat actual title-caliber teams.

Rockets won it as a 6 seed

nigga literally every year but 2002 since 1999 has involved one of those teams/players.

LeGod

>posting the shopped version

>pitching lineup
The adults are talking now, Timmy.

Why not say Lakers, Spurs, Heat and Cavs?

NBA is a meme league

Literally everything before (and sometimes including, such as this year) the conference finals is LITERALLY irrelevant preseason tier

You mean to tell me a game of skill is often times decided by teams with the most skill?

Wow. Nice sport, it should be decided by coin flips and lucky swings