Any tips in getting out of the friendzone

Any tips in getting out of the friendzone

Protip: don't get in the friend zone in the first place

>stop being friends
>collect fuck

are you the boy or trying to fuck the boy?

You don't. Don't spend time with girls unless it's clear what the intention is. Girls are desperate and slutty, if they are single they are willing to settle for a mate if you are convenient , if they have put you in the friend zone it's not happening.

Im the guy

you don't

ditch them with your dignity intact and stalk new prey

You can't be friends with women. You're friendzoned because you made friendly with a woman.

flirt and ask on date.
If she rejects you then you can keep her as friend, if she accepts, then congratulations.

Can I ask her on a date through message instead of telling her in person since I dont have the courage to

Your jaw line tells me you crush ass. Just go for it, man.

it's not him

Prove it.

he has 677,000 followers on Instagram I highly doubt he's getting friendzoned

Have a big dick and show them.

>jaw line
>eyebrows
>nose
His face is almost perfect, how the fuck can you get a jawline even close to that

Birth? What a stupid fucking question.

Ask her in person, not through text message wtf lmao

If you don’t have the courage to ask her out, you don’t have the balls to even be in a relationship. Man the fuvk up you god damn pussy. Being told no is not the end of the world. God I fucking hate soyboys

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Wear revealing clothes, dude. You got this

woman are not interested in man when they sense easy prey, they know they could get you, thats enough for many woman, that way they feel "wanted" and pretty.
you need to trick the woman, you want her to feel like you dont care about her. That way they might feel the desire to conquer you to reach their goal ( feelin wanted and pretty) That might work or not. At least thats what I experienced.

Grow some balls faggot

What the...fool yourself and ask her not for a date, instead you ask her for some time you could spend together. Dont declare it as a date for yourself. just be natural, you dont need to have courage to hang around with another human beeing.