If the Beatles had made a 14th album in 1971, what would it have been called?

If the Beatles had made a 14th album in 1971, what would it have been called?

the beat

Black Womanhood

Everyday Chemistry

Live As One

How I Learned to Stop Hating My Bandmates And Start Loving Money

We Give Up

If you like death grips, the joke went too far...

This guys were really ahead of their time

Paul is the only one who doesn't look like a cunt here.

>doesn't even look at the camera
nah, Ringo is the good guy

Goodbye

ringo is basically the non cunt by default
granted there's not as much there for an ego to fill anyway

holy shit

This

I love that fucker but he is the cunt by excellence

>this town ain't big enough for two wife beaters

Shit Sandwich

bye satan

Blue Waffle Walrus

>Go ahead, try and criticize us

The Electric Light Orchestra

Band On the Run.

Nardwuar Beatles interview when?

On December 8, 1980, Lennon was outside his home in New York when Chapman asked for his autograph. Lennon complied, then asked for Chapman's autograph in return. This kept up for several minutes as the two men exchanged signed books, sketches, and album covers. However, it was interrupted when Lennon said he had an appointment with the tanning salon, and he left in his limousine.

Later that day, Lennon returned from the tanning salon and exited his limo with his wife, Yoko Ono. Chapman then called out, "Give peace a chance, Mr. Lennon?", and John turned around, saw Chapman, smiled widely, and got ready to sign things again. Chapman surprised the peacenik by taking out his Charter Arms .38-caliber pistol and firing five shots at Lennon. Dodging the bullets, Lennon pulled out his piece and returned the fire; the bullets ricocheted off Chapman's fat and instead wounded several bystanders. Both men somehow missed Yoko, although both took several shots at her. The gun battle, ranging over a half-block radius, drew a crowd of onlookers who took side-bets on the action and cheered for the participants. At one point Chapman climbed a tree, Lennon climbed up after him, and a furious fistfight took place. Chapman continuously slipped due to his lard-arsery, and fell on Lennon during the fight, knocking the two men out of the tree.

Lennon then came to his senses and was all like, "Wait... what am I doing?", and went for his shotgun. Chapman then proceeded to pull out his pistol, got off a lucky shot, and blew Lennon's brilliant brains out. Lennon fell to the ground and shouted "I'm shot, I'm shot!" like the mama's boy he was, in hopes that someone would come and rescue him, to no avail. Glancing at Chapman, Lennon screamed, in his Scouse Britboy accent, "WE'LL FINISH THIS IN hell, you piece of shite", and peacefully died.

That was already a Cream album title.

Shark Sandwich

Candlestick Naturewalk

The BLACKED Album

Sup Forums's favorite beatles album

The fact that...