Gonna need a webm of that.

i now want to fuck that beer girl

Ok we need a webm of this
that was good

>lebron could get drunk and still BTFO the craptors
>he's this bored

blown the fuck out, eternally

t. swept

Wow, they're chanting for Westbrook in Cleveland! MVP! MVP! They're even doing it while LeBron is shooting free throws!

BIYOMBO

>getting swept as the 3 seed

oh its gonna be funny

They've been rested for a fucking month.

Raptors will win this in 6 or 7 once the fatigue evens out after a few games.

people in the future will think this is shopped

>Skip Bayless actually said this lmao

SHUMP

HAHAHAHAHA

BASED CANADA WE GOT'EM

#YouDaRealMVP

Kyrie double double
he's a legit pg now?

And? He was right.

You do realize he's already won right?

Did all the Raptors players bet against the spread or something? They're just rolling over.

>if you kill your enemies, they win
Is this how the Craptors plan every postseason?

kek

it's already been confirmed that WESTGOD is winning the MVP just like it's confirmed that LeBron is winning Finals MVP. I never thought I'd be rooting for this faggot, but I'd rather see Cleveland win that see those lightskin fuckniggas in Golden State win another ring.

SHUMP3RT

God damn it skip

I think the Raps are capable of winning 1 game at home.

That's it

"Cavs can't play defense"
As soon as they play a team even half decent they destroy them. I hate my life.

No idiot. Maybe when he starts averaging at least 7-8 APG for a good 3-4 seasons and then I'd consider him a legit PG. It won't happen especially not on the team with LeBron who is their primary ball distributor, which is pretty sad when you think about the positions they play.

GO CAVS

LeSwig absolutely destroying canasikhs

>it's another canada gets btfo episode

anyone think lebron should have just drank it and got hit with the fine?

in fact i bet the league would fine him a million, nike would say we do not endorse drinking etc. etc. shit would be hilarious. he'd have to give out a written statement that he does not endorse alcoholism

this is now a lelbron thread

EVERY

DAMN

TIME

Dude come on, Lebron would've just gotten a slap on the wrist while getting a Bud light endorsement

>all these newfags that don't know the Raptors always lose their first game

LMAO

That just means >we will rebound and win game 2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now get Iblocka'd. Sit down Biyombo.

Legod coming out the east. GuaranDAMNTEED

YOU JUST KNOW

it sure got her to where she is

>losing playoff games

lmao, i bet the warriors thought losing one game wasnt a big deal when they were up 3-1

Can someone give me a webm of the Lebron alcohol incident? I didn't see it.

Reminder that bullying of any kind is NOT allowed on /nba/

Kyrie is definitely subpar at creating for others, but it's not "sad" that LeBron is their primary distributor considering he is the best in the league at doing so.

>Canada

Good night leaf

streamable.com/9ooh7

this isn't /nba/, go back to your containment thread

lebron will let them back in the game so he can end their hopes with a dagger 3 just because hes bored as fuck

this gif will be irrelevant after KD wins it
Fuck Cleveland

lmao thats like the 3rd time tucker has made a shot with his toe barely on the line

i'd be so pissed, get some fucking court awareness

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This image tho...

facts

He is showing that he is gonna be top 2 point guard in like 3 years

Me on the far right background

no OT tonight

Bench Lowry and you begin to score

how about that

I know it's only game 1 of the eastern semis, but we did it bros. Get in here, lets celebrate our eastern conference champions everybody.

wew

Don't worry, Rapties will sweep in 6

>that Ibaka

hold on leaf there's still one more game

this raps nucleus is trash my man, hopefully we let that faggot Lowry walk and trade demar away

God bless you hinks

If you're a pro player how do you play hard this game as the winning team? It's so fucking boring, add a forfeit option please. I cannot watch this garbage as a fan too. Zzzzzz.....fuck you canacucks for being awful and having shook ass players

I really really like this image

Well why didn't the raptors just win in 4 games?

Then they'd be rested too

Dude wears fucking clown shoes, I remember when he was in Phoenix he always got called for having part of his foot outside of the field when open in the corner.

>refball to make a close game

thanks zebras

Lowry back in.

Points will stall

YAY!

>If you're a pro player how do you play hard this game as the winning team?

because you're paid millions of dollars to do that?

how can you play hard when you're winning so much? it's like, can i just efficiently use my time and energy the next game

Don't worry. My cavs will blow this lead.

DeRozan>Lowry

Get a real PG and this team will be better.

*wink* *wink*

you can't keep your lead if you stop playing hard. that's how cavs blew a 26 pt lead last time. never get comfortable.

this atrocious lineup ty lue has in is massive disrespect. its a meme lineup that literally cannot play defense adn yet somehow the raptors are missing shots

Doesn't it get old watching Lebron BBC his way up the lane for the easy points every possession?

LEGOD ISO

This lineup -TT +Frye is the lineup that came back against the Pacers.

nah its fun everytime. its how i play ball vs manlets as well

Nope

No

LeBron is so predictable when he's going to shoot when he's handling the ball. Anytime he's ever gonna go to the rim he does it immediately, every time he plans on shooting he just dribbles back and forth in the same spot then chucks it. How have players not caught on to this? I literally call it out every time

Patterson cant hit 3s and is getting lit up by lebron. Sad!

He does more than that. He literally does everything.

as a cavs fan how do you not get bored knowing there's going to be another 3 games of blowouts?

fuck this is like when you have a forced battle against a dude with 6 magikarp. Just a straight up boring waste of time