If I painted a lead bar gold colored would I be able to take it to a pawn shop, if I believe it's gold, it should be...

If I painted a lead bar gold colored would I be able to take it to a pawn shop, if I believe it's gold, it should be, how is this any different than the trans situation

You can't put your dick in gold or lead

The connection between the human psyche and their genitals is a little bit more complex than metallurgy.

True. If they don't pay you for the total weight of the lead, as if it were gold, then you should call some LBGT (Lead Bar Gold Trade) activists.

Much like a trans they would drill it and find out it wasn't what you said it was.

This. At least you cannot comfortably.

It sure wouldn't change the fact that you're a raging faggot

Because its about the identity of a human and has to do with nothing else you fucking fuckwit goof.

I declare that your no man. Am I right? Not really. So who the fuck are you to declare anything about anyone else.

kek

kek

you know all they have to do is touch it with a tester right like they have different conductive properties are you retarded

>implying women are gold

All they have to do is a DNA test, right? Like, they have different genetic properties. Are you retarded?

Lead is worth more than a tranny.

Nice.

How much tranny does a brick of lead or gold buy.

A couple hours.

The trans and gender fluid identity concepts have nothing to do with physiology. It’s basically mental gymnastics to rationalize what they want.

I think it’s fucking stupid but whatever.

Anorexics identify as being really fat. Should doctors give them gastric bypass and liposuction?

We are all human. Some boys were raised around women and were feminized at a young age.
Some people got molested and are faggots.
Some people choose to be trans or gay.
Some people are naturally.

Don't be an ignorant fuck tool and smarten up. If I cut your genitals off would you not still be a man?

Its how a human feels, respect that or no one should respect that you think you are a man.

Trans know their not physically the opposite gender. But in there heart and brain they are because it makes them happy the same way you are happy with your identity, its not hard to understand, and also fuck off

We talking about human identity not anything other than.

Depends. You keep smashing their heads in till your arms get tired. Maybe 5 or 6? More if you lift.

I am more concerned right now the trans gender community is hording lead to drive up the price. I think that is the subtext of OP's message.

you can never change your sex at a genetic level

The weight of gold is different to the weight of lead.

physiology is not psychology. The most effective treatments we have for anorexia are not liposuction and gastric bypass, which is why they are not prescribed. The most effective treatments we have for gender dysphoria are, in fact, hormone supplements and transition therapy, which is why they are prescribed.

does a pound of lead weigh the same as a pound of gold?

yes but a proper gold bar weighs less than a proper lead bar.

Nobody "declares" gender, you are scientifically one or the other, what you declare is irrelevant.
Yes, but nobody mentioned weight. A bullion-sized bar of lead would not weight the same as a bar made of gold.

>violence is the solution to people who do things I deem socially unacceptable.

Who is the social justice warrior, again?

>Yes, but nobody mentioned weight.
>The weight of gold is different to the weight of lead.

That isn't a treatment at all. It isn't going to cause them to stop or lessen the feeling like they are the opposite gender. It will only cement the idea in their minds.

>weight of gold = weight of lead

Wew lad

density, you retard
same weight different volumes
or
different weights same volume

thanks for making it obvious that you are the person who likes to opine on topics you have made absolutely no attempt to learn about outside of looking at funny pictures on Sup Forums.

Because people have a much more complex sense of identity than metals do. Elements have very rigid, precise scientific definitions. People have feelings and the ability to reflect on themselves.

also because trying to pass lead as gold for profit is, I'm pretty sure, illegal.

>treatment totally works
>that's why the attempted suicide rate remains the same pre and post-op

On a serious note though what if I got a bar of lead and only had the outer centimetres as gold?

Your perceived identity has nothing to do with your gender

Feminists:
>There is no such thing as a male or female brain, and thus men and women think alike.
Trans-Lobby:
>There is such a thing as male/female brains, and some people have the wrong body for their brain.
The absolute state of the left.
memebuttons.jpg

Ahh the rationality, ¡it burns!

nobody mentioned sexual reassignment surgery. I'd want to kill myself too if I cut off my ding-dong and had a gross looking fake vagina

>implying I don't think "modern 'feminism'" isn't retarded bullshit, too.
You're doing that thing where you put "everyone who isn't aligned with my views" into exactly one category. Again, thanks for making it obvious that you're dumber than a fucking nigger.

Dont fuck with trans people.
1. they are mentally ill
2. bitches that will beat your face in, esp in front of your friends.
3.they will try to fuck you, jsut for fun, just to make you cry
4. why fuck with someone willingly cutting their dick off and is proud of the fact.

thank god there isnt that many of them.

All depends on if they have a feminine penis or masculine vaginal dryness.

im a hardcore trutrans ama
anyways what youre comparing isnt equal.
what you are comparing is more comparable to say: "Black people and white people are the same species and the only difference is skin color"

>what is gene therapy

>afraid of sissy boys who wear girls' underwear
haha get a load of this pussy faggot

Superbly played.

It makes them so happy they kill themselves with joy

A lot of trolls and faggots in here.

Boring. saged.

Still wouldn't work. 1 pound of gold would be huge compared to 1pound of lead. Combining them would not work. You couldn't fool even someone with basic metal skills.

if they weigh it with a precise enough scale they can tell its not solid gold dumbass. plus paint would flake off

>Putting everyone who disagrees into one category...
Not quite, and in fact this is something I'm critical of myself. The point I was assuming wasn't "my outgroup is a monolith" but more that "the establishment tends towards becoming a monolith", and that these are both views held by "the establishment". The point I wanted to highlight was that in the future, when this hypocrisy resolves, one of those two positions will be yet another addition to the growing right wing backlash, much in the way liberals, older feminists, etc are currently.

Do a web search on tungsten counterfeit gold bars. Someone placed a large order of these gold plated tungsten bars during the Clinton administration and pass them off as genuine -- crime on a massive scale.

Tungsten slugs weigh the same as gold, so you need either a core sample or an ultrasound to figure out what you have.

An interesting story which has gone severely underreported in the western media.

Old feminists hated trannies and banned them from their events.

Wouldn't the cost of tungsten outweigh the benefits of selling it off as gold?

>implying that even matters
it's more about adjusting their body-type and hormone levels to what their brains are wired to expect. granted, you'd probably only get a response like that from trans-guys. trans-girls tend to be obnoxious attention whores about the whole thing

Oh, yeah, if SJW had any actual morality they would tell trans people that it's wrong for them to mislead straight people. But they don't so trans people can do whatever they want and SJW will write a coverstory. Pretty sure SJW should just be considered soldiers of fifth generation warfare and be treated accordingly, that is to say they should be hunted down and shot.

Sexist trips, I'm conflicted.

how so i mean to have metallurgy first you have to invent the universe, matter and the laws of physics and chemistry... pretty fucking complicated i mean for me at least i don't think i can do it.

Nigger ¿do you not know how to use density to determine which metal you have? This is literally ancient shit.

Already gave up on making an apple pie from scratch, eh?

Even if you cut the dick and balls off, it does not change the genetics. They are still a man, no matter what their sick mind tells them.

Are you fucking stupid? It's about the density not the weight. Gold has approx. 1.7x greater density than lead. If they weighed the same than gold would take less space than lead since it's more compact. Why do you think gold bars have the same size...
What are you gonna do? Fill it with air?

A normal human being in 99.999999999999999% of cases does not experience extreme gender dysphoria and it would be rightly so, to look at most people who conform to gender role and make this assumption. It is also a safe assumption to see anyone who has 13 piercings and purple hair as a giant attention whore faggot who doesnt experience gender dysphoria because all of that garbage has nothing to do with relieving gender dysphoria. The last thing an actual trans person wants is to be some sort of freak parade. They want to be the girl next door etc.

but which is more toxic?

this.

also this.
its not hard to understand.
this is how any actual trans person feels
any real trans person is just being themselves but most are fake trannies and put on a show

yes but everyone and their mom just slaps transgender on everyone without any reasoning
I saw a psychiatrist say that it wasnt their job to diagnose gender dysphoria but that people do it themselves.

actually it gives people who arent trans fucking tits and they realize hey im just a dumb homo attention whore faggot and then they are stuck with boobs and whatever and ruined their body and its ever so much fun for me to watch them absolutely destroy their lives and cry on youtube because they were fucking pretending to be transsexual for the fucking attention and its exactly what they deserve.

see above
fakes trannies kill themselves because MUH REGRET
but also real trannies kill themselves too because its fucking awful
also most people who get surgery arent real trannies and fuck over themselves and also they think MUH VAGINA will solve all their problems much like virgins think DA PUCCI BOSS will solve their problems. Enjoy your axe wound faggots

all feminists should be hung in the street
equality for all or death to the wannabe slave masters

>99.999999999999999%

It's not that high, maybe 1 in 10000 for mtf.

>then they are stuck with boobs
that's not true though. If you stop taking androgen blockers your body begins changing back. The only thing that's irreversible is sterility (which is only caused by certain types of drugs in high enough doses) and sex change surgery.

If you grow tits they won't go away without surgery.

Also if you get your gonads removed then you will revert to an androgynous state without hormone treatments.

no
those people arent legit transsexuals
they are just faggots wanting to legitimize their homosexuality, their fetishistic behavior, or their overindulged desires for body modification

you have a few months sorta
a lot of men who take AA's report mental fog shit im guessing cause they fucked up their androgens and didnt replace it but MUH BALDING amirite?

boobs are like....8 months in
the window is pretty small.
I for example am a rare case and I only take 2.5 pills of E and no anti-androgens at all
when they measured my blood 6 months ago my estrogen levels were astronomical pregnant lady numbers which is incredibly uncommon to happen but yeah it did to me.

nobody should take hormones without being 100% trans or accepting permanent body modification akin to chopping off your arm.

only an idiot would fall for the painted lead trick.
Same with the fags

Wow user! I didnt have you down as such an intellectual. Do you perchance spectateth thy Richard and Mortimer?

That's some tasty internalized transphobia. Let's see your progress. You know you want to show off tew.

Richard and Summer is superior.

you watch rick and morty too?

>but MUH BALDING amirite?
I thought AAs prevent male pattern baldness. Some people take bicalutamide to try to keep their hair, gonads be damned

They do since androgens are what cause it.

People actually give a shit if the gold is real.

you mean the tungsten that's so expensive that it's traded as a commodity alongside gold and platinum?

>internalized transphobia
No im just correct and everyone else is a transtrender faggot.
Even blaire white is a trender in my eyes because she believes she is a man who became a woman and is only comfortable with it because she passes.
I mean I dont think my standards are very high at all, its not my fault if people dont meet what to me is basic fundamental parts of it.

Example:
I was born a woman and ive always been a woman, I just have this body thats incompatible with who I am and I was forced into perverted homosexual crossdressing behaviors to dress up as a man and do man things by cis people because my body didnt conform to their gender constructs.

vs
Blaire: "I was born a man and ive always been a man, I'm just uncomfortable with my body and think it doesnt look female enough but ive always been a man but visually expressing myself as a woman relieves the dysphoria so im going to do it.

So I guess my argument comes down to either Im born this way and people like her arent, but they have a similar condition but a differential diagnosis and it reached a point of basically hardcore brainwashing/matrix perception of reality to where its unsafe to change them or impossible to change them after such a long perception of reality short of reconstructing their entire perception of reality, so that the best treatment is still transition regardless. Similar to how you could get an arm blown off by a grenade or you could be born without an arm but you still have majority of the same issues and psychological trauma regardless of how you got there.

tungsten is $20/lbs
gold is thousands per OUNCE

why the fuck is gold so valuable anyways? You can't do anything with it. it just fucking sits there

>I'm right and everyone else is wrong

stopped reading there

Gold is valuable because it's rare. And it has plenty of uses besides jewelry. The computer or phone you're posting from likely has some gold in it.

>It's not that high, maybe 1 in 10000 for mtf.
So 99.99% then?

Metals can't be mentally ill

yes, i was trying to be facetious

Yeah that's more realistic.

wow so many opinions my man, you are like a library i dont know what to choose in this supermarket of knowledge that is that post of yours

sorry to inform you, but thats how reality works
you have the correct answer which makes every other answer wrong

2+2 = 4

>>>/tumblr/
#fatacceptence
#dindu
#stopbreakingthefuckinglaw