What makes women living there so gorgeous?

What makes women living there so gorgeous?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4976796/
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/98d9/4fa28b72f308bc8f9d0753f91b45a305100a.pdf
researchgate.net/publication/233629672_The_Role_of_Culture_in_Affective_Empathy_Cultural_and_Bicultural_Differences
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your head which converted meme into reality

remove turkey and add some scandi's and slovenia and you got a good map

Large genepool = Beauty
Small genepool (UK) = ugly women

Turkey has a lot of qties too.

pure slavic women are rather ugly, slav + other shit is not

There is no such thing as "pure slavic", you dumb kraut.

But French women are goodlooking too.. I know some girls from local Alliance Francais, they are like 7+/10.

Slavs are a mix between whites and Orientals, a result of Mongol invasion into white territories in the East.

If you notice, their features and character are Asiatic. For example, their head shape, their skeletal frame....everything.
They are mongol rape babies.

With many Slavic women, this gives them a "slimming look" that mimics the traits found in high-estrogen white females, and thus draws a false positive from a lot of white males.

Science proved Asians lack empathy. Incredibly, the research results were reported by mainstream media. They connected infants of various races to sensors then exposed them to friendly faces, sounds of giggling infants, etc. They also exposed them to the sound of crying, distressed infants. Various tests. Asian infants were impassive throughout whereas black and white infants became distressed when they heard recordings of crying infants, etc. The Asian infants just lay there, no emotion at all, no empathy.

slavs are also east asian in terms of psychology, look it up

Post results. Nobody will take a Jew's word for it.

Every woman is gorgeous!

Once when I was in London for a linguistic journey, there was a Russian girl with black hair, she was so beautiful, I rarely saw an as beautiful girl.

Only Russians

Tver is one of the few places untouched by Mongols though.

that was my gf, stop talking about her

>. For example, their head shape, their skeletal frame....everything.
> a Jew talking about head shapes

Outdated concepts not based on any reality or science.

Ethnic Russian looks more "Nordliche" or whatever than your South-West or South German.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4976796/
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/98d9/4fa28b72f308bc8f9d0753f91b45a305100a.pdf
researchgate.net/publication/233629672_The_Role_of_Culture_in_Affective_Empathy_Cultural_and_Bicultural_Differences

Good genes and genetic mutations from
Chernobyl

look at this idiot

Tsk, tsk, rappelle toi de 1812 et ce qu'ils ont fait subir à tes ancêtres mon garçon.

holy fug an israeli who thinks like a nazi now i've it all

Like I cared about France.

Also in Poland we were jewed for centuries so probably most of us have some jew in him.

Jews usually didn't mix with Poles and if they did it wasn't really accepted. Julian Tuwim for example was shittalked by both Jews and Poles.

ebin

If raiding means mixing then entire Europe is asiatic thanks to the Huns.