Hey Sup Forums It's been a year since the only family member I loved died. Can we get a feels thread please

Hey Sup Forums It's been a year since the only family member I loved died. Can we get a feels thread please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiPUv4kXzvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hang in there Sup Forumsro

They could be parting

Imma dump :)

:)

:(

:/

The world is really cold, when we lose those people who give us energy you can feel the dispair of the world creeping in. Take care of yourself user and don't do anything rash. We all want to care for others but thanks to mental issues and pharmasuedical madness coupled with the drug addiction following it; people can be hard to trust. Don't let it get you. Be kind always, but be aware of your privacy and safety. Make new friends user fill the void of energy, people are people and everyone has reasons why they are the way they are. I guarantee no matter what happens to you, you aren't ever truely alone.

One thing I hate is when I'm messaging people and use an emoji like ":(" they see it as an emoji not me expressing my emotion because I struggle with that in person. After a while people forget you have them I guess.

Sorry for your loss, OP.

This has me more fucked up tonight

Condolences Sup Forumsro. Anniversary grief is hard.

I say that to myself all the time.

D-D-Delete this, user

Op here. She wrote me an email 3 days prior to the accident, I decided to hold off due to school work, work, etc. I woke up and started to reply. I was halfway done when I got the call.

Thanks for the support guys. It's funny how you never actually get over something like that

cian?

Shit. That one got me.

today i came upon the depressing realization that i'm not "too damaged to love again", or "too old for games", i'm just an unattractive weakling dweeb with no remarkable attributes.

so, time to smoke a joint i guess.

Not sure what you're asking my man

When did feels threads turn into cringe threads? Once they were all about tragedy or nostalgia, or something worthy.

Now it's all, "I'm a fat lonely wuss;" "hey, me too!"

No, you never get over it, but you will get through it. It just takes more time than you've had.

guess not, its a name

Iktf.

Well then fucking post something "meaningful".

Is OP still here? How about green texting the story?

Sorry man. Just feel like b is the only thing I can turn to.

>Complains about posts being cringe
>Procedes to post cringe OC

Thanks user, that genuinely made me cry, which Ive been enjoying more and more since my girlfriend dumped me.

this was deep.. im currently sepereated, divorce will finalize soon. i still lover her..

>be me, 18 y/o first year at college
>parents never call
>probably glad I moved away
>only person I talk to is my grandmother, rarely get to see her as she lives in Scotland
>get back to my apartment from winter break
>already loads of shit from all my classes
>in physics
>see and read an email from her asking about my break and school
>wait till I get home to reply
>a day passes
>"I'll reply later"
>2 more pass, finally decide to reply
>"hey anonma! Okay break, would have been way better if you were th..."
>phone rings
>"user your grandmother's been in an accident"
>I'm silent, hoping she's okay, already planning on buying plane tickets
>"user... She died..."
>already in denial, tearing up
>"semi truck backed into her in the parking lot of the gas station when she was walking in to buying cigarettes"
>always thought the cigs would kill her

Thought about that moment everyday and it just seems to get worse

So fucking true.

That sucks. Sorry for your loss. Let it out. We're here for you.

Sad story user. We always think we have more time. Real sorry you lost her Sup Forumsro.

One thing I'll add is don't let this fuck up your studies. Get your shit done. Grieve in private and/or here.

I found my little brother dead in my bathtub the day after Christmas. He was a recovering heroin junky and relapsed. Last shot killed him. My wife and sister saw it. My 3 year old son slept in till 930 a.m. (never happens) we got him out of there asap so he didn't see anything. Making that phone call to my father was the hardest call I have ever made. A year later it is better but I still struggle with crippling depression around the holidays. Hang in there dude. It gets better.

I feel like I lose another piece of myself everday. Been getting intense waves of depersonalization and intense feelings toward almost everybody I see because of how disgusted I am with people I see and deal with. Everything I see just feels like a blur and has no meaning to it. I hate people so much, that I hate myself for being a part of it, and I tried to kill myself once before but I was too much of a bitch to pull it off completely.

The only reason why I choose to keep living really, is because I want to watch everything die. It feels like we're getting close to it, but I want to see this whole world fall apart because of our mistakes and where we are going as a society.

Somehow I've maintained a 4.0. If anything it's made me want to try harder and be a better person. Not for myself but for the people around me because you never know when something like that's gonna happen

Wise words, OP

Hey user, not being facetious here. If it's getting worse, seek help. It sounds like you may be experiencing a bit more than the usual doom and gloom.

> Went to visit waifu's family over Christmas holiday
> Visited 3 of her remaining grandparents
> One grandpa is almost 98 (high divorce rate with her side of the family)
> Only could visit for like an hour
> During that time he said "This is the last time I get you see you guys"
>Then it fucking hit me
> He knows he is going to die soon and there is nothing I can do to slow that down change it
> All my grandparents passed away when I was little because my parents are both youngest in their family
> The other grandpa said something like that too
> Through he is like few years younger than other grandpa he told us he had a stroke a few weeks ago
> Which he kept that incident from the rest of the family
> They all look so frail
> Tearing us I am typing this up

Jesus christ. As a 38 yo, that hit hard.

Fucking fuck fuck.
Welp better kill myself then.

Me right now. I'd study for finals if my step dad didn't always yell at me.

this one might have hit me hardest

why me

If you guys want I can post story, about what happened to me that includes mental hospital, and other nasty stuff, so maybe someone can learn something from that.

I'm thinking about posting mine too, never before shared, which involves, physical/social rejection, leaving a lasting scar, among many, on my perception of myself to the rest of the world.

guys stay together and dont do shit. life will reward you. maybe i will get a good gf in the next weeks... never saw that coming was alone till now

My youngest dog was put down this year.
I went home to my mum for the first time in 5ish years. We sat and looked at pictures of him. He died at 16 years old. Which is very old for a large dog like him.

Do you want some stories?
I'm a little drunk and feeling chatty

>Be me
>2016
>Mum is in Hospital
>Cancer, shes a medic, tells little sister and me she'll be fine.
>Weeks pass, shes not seeming to recover, but also doesnt get worse.
>she says she wants to see the sky so i get her a vr kit, she loves it. Cant get Out of her room because immunity system weak from chemo.
>Be there on 1st of feb. She seems to look worse. I spend like 6hrs by her bedside. She tells me everything is fine she just didnt get enough sleep last night.
>Tell her i'll be back tomorrow
>"No user, tomorrow is ur wedding anniversary, you spend a nice day with your wife"
>I argue but she insists.
>Wife and I go countryside.
>No mobile net
>Return 3pm driving down again
>Anon2wife:"Hey femanona you want to still visit my mum?"
>wife:"Ofc, seize every day with her"
>Check Phone while driving
>Network is back
>3 lost calls Hospital
>Big sum of cash on my bank account.
>Sender Mum: "make a nice day with femanon"
>Rush to Hospital
>Mum just dead few hours ago
>Nurse tells me she knew all the time its coming soon, she was afraid, but didnt want us "kids" to be afraid.
>Still feel guilty as fuck today.

accurate.

Post em. You'll feel better. You're among Sup Forumsros

Tears

Look past that, user. When you're older you'll either have gotten your degree or not. No one will give af what your circumstances were. You'll never be at a job interview and say, "well, I was going to get a degree but my step dad is a dick". If you want to piss him off, study, get a degree, and be successful.

Thread soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=MiPUv4kXzvw

None of my friends initiate when it comes to me. No one calls me to hang out, or talk or just say hi. No one remembers, no one cares. Even those that I intentionally keep up with and make an effort to include or be a friend to.
I want to retreat from these friendships, but then I would have no one.

I want a war to come. I want to fight and be around people that need me, even if its just to soak a bullet.

I feel like I am uncomfortable to be around, or cold. And yet, everyone wants to share their secrets, angsts and anger with me.
I'm just a fucking emotional tampon. I hate it, but I don't know if I should say anything, because I don't share that sort of stuff, so I never seem to "open up" like others do.
Fuck me