State your
> age
> job
> salary
> life expectations, future plans

>25
> Sevastopol orbital Station observatory module operator
> 600k year
>coming back to earth to my children, this shit place is about to get decommissioned b/c of seegson going bankrupt so planing on going back soon

>15
>none
>none
>I want to be a forensic scientist

network security admin
135k/year. i get my apartment and travel expenses covered by company

find a wife and get to point where i can do what i want when i want

>15

>25 (26 on Friday)
>Engineer
>$63,133/annum
>Continue to engineer and move internationally to engineer within current company

go to bed son

sculptor
zero
be the next richard serra

>19
>Streaming
>$60 streaming weekly, $200 welfare weekly
>I want to be a hardware engineer.

>24
>HVAC/Generator Service Technician
>45k annually
>Continue to work in this field as well as pursue a possible privater path in aviation

>25yo NEET
>mommy's boy
>20 good boy points/biweekly with monthly bonus of 10

>24
>game developer
>72000 from work, 36000 last year from personal projects
>retire by 50 and move to thailand where i'll be rich

Make sure you're out of there before the Anesidora shows up. Word has it there's a Xenomorph Drone aboard.

>21
>Air Force
>$31,000 with a $30,000 bonus coming in 2 years
>Go to school and do the rest of my nursing crap (was a CNA for a bit) or become a game warden in Colorado Springs.

Correctional Sergeant
$57k

Retire at age 52. Die at age 59. Plan on working tomorrow and going out with some friends on Saturday.

I'm a chef at Wendy's making 6 figures

What certificates and qualifications do you need for network sys admin? I'm getting my CompTIA Security+ cert next month and might try to go for CompTIA network cert. Am I in the track?

corporate executive, 450k
bang more hookers

>this shit

>23
>I work at a grocery store
>about $43,000 gross annual (it's a federal gig) plus $3,168 VA disability annual
>I would like to use my GI Bill and get into skilled trades or maybe get a finance degree, but I hate/suck at school so probably trades. I also would like to purchase a duplex so I can rent out the other side to cover the mortgage, gotta live smart my dudes.

Electrician
45k a year
Move out of sober living and smoke weed with my homies/Get back together with ex gf

>45k from company only
>sidejobs not included

>25
>CEO/Entrepreneur/Computer Scientist, started my own business, specialize in AI and Machine Learning
>about 300-400k a year
>Become a billionaire one day, use the money to change the world for the better

attorney
about 65k/yr
move up the ranks, start or take over own firm. Have life, family, etc.

Registered Nurse
81k/yr (with overtime)
Save lives, make my coworkers cheat on their husbands w me

You must be in an apprenticeship, how's that going?

Fuckin awesome, loving it so far. Learning way more in the field than the 1 year i learned in technical school. Way more interesting than being a desk jockey. No offense to anyone

Hahahaha

>31
>Made 78k/ year
>Construction and mechanic

>Open my own shop and get a nice average house and travel with family.

If you could go back would you still pick electrician over other apprenticeships? plumber, HVAC, etc

Also, do you think the tech school programs are worth doing before applying for an apprenticeship? Does it give you a leg up on the competition?

> 45
> Technology Analyst
> 73,550 plus bonus
> Help my kids finish paying off school, then buy a nice Boston Whaler or Mako fishing boat and get some offshore fishing in

how did you begin with entrepeneurship? solo founder or some other arrangement? what industry are you targeting (roughly)?

thats basically all you need. anything else is just icing on the cake unless its required due to your actual job (like working withc cisco)
a lot of people say you only need certs but thats only kinda true. a degree (BS, BAS, or AS) go a long way to landing the job and getting more pay. for example if you had the 3 combo (A+, network+ and security+) you could get hired for 35-55k/year but with those and a degree you could be hired at 45-75k/year

i have degree and a+, security+, network+, sscp, ceh, gsec, and getting cissp this year

Make money
Fuck bitches
???
>profit

>63
>log slidder
>67k year
>post on Sup Forums

retail management
25k-30k/year

stay with current company until robots take my job

> 49k/yr
> medical equip rental.
> want to buy a house, and have fiance get a better job so we are financially sound.

>16
>masaba welding company
>I work summers so like 10,000
>welder

Maybe HVAC but I think I'd stick with electrician. If youre older than I'd say go into a trade school, thats what a lot of the older guys did when i was in school. It also gets you acclimated to what you'll be working with, but i didnt need all of the theory portions. All instructors in trade schools have worked in the field before so they'll give you tips and tricks to work in the field. Did that answer your question? Anything else i can help you with?

Competition wise the only time it will give you a leg up is if you apply to be a lineman (i think a degree is required to become a lineman, not aure though)

customer service
~30k a year
go to school and live a comfortable life. stop pretending like I'm not lonely and find a nice girl that shares my interests so I can have a reason to come out of my room and to stop jerking off to hentai. give back to my close friends and family because I'd probably have blown my brains out by now if I didn't have them. continue to be a decent person and hope that it rubs off on the people around me

good luck with your future expectations btards

>25
>aerial survey pilot
>$7.25/hr FUCKING KILL ME
> airline pilot making $300k/yr, travel the world, live in an ultra modern condo in downtown with a hot wife

I think I'm good for now I appreciate your input
Interesting, thanks

Mostly it’s rooted in the make believe industry.

biomed research tech
I'm currently applying to grad schools. Hopefully I get in soon. I'm planning on staying in academic research, but who knows.