Honestly, which is the better series?

Honestly, which is the better series?

anime is shit and you should kill yourself.

Both are trash

>this guy

NARUTO IS FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

shut yo dumb ass up

Dragon Ball

anything with more than 120 episodes must be avoided, save yourself boy.
Believe me when you are a elderly man like me you will look back with regret at all those hours wasted with this shit.

naruto has a better storyline
dbz starts repeat itself after awhile
so im going with the lil nigga naruto

>elderly man like me you will look back with regret at all those hours wasted with this shit.
Highly doubt it

They’re pretty much equal. Dragon Ball is made with a lot of love while Naruto is more thrilling/emotional. They both have some annoying fluff to fill time. Animation quality also gets awkward at times. I like Naruto better but won’t say that Dragon Ball is worse.

am 38 turning 39 this year, and still coming here, yeah my life fucking sucks

Naruto is better. DB is ass.

>be me
>5 y/o monkey running around naked
>Some stupid bitch try an rob me
>notupinhere.avi
>make that bitch give me a bath in her weird robot house
>being a stupid fuck I kick a turtle into the ocean
>brings back some old fuck who gives me a fart I can ride
>turns out the old fuck is a karate master/pervert
>fucking around i mock the old fuck and accidentally use a master technique
>im still 5
>mock the old fuck again and take this thicc 5 y/o on the flying fart and tell the bitch ill marry her
>dafuqismarry.bng
>fuck it, ill stay with the sexual predator so he can 'train me'
>on the way we pick up this thot wholl do anything for a few bucks
>make that bitch stay in the kitchen where she belongs
>show up this bald pussy in training
>we enter a tournament as a joke but actually get in
>fuckmylife.flac
>bald pussy loses early on
>i fuck everything that enters the ring
>last dude makes me go apeshit
>old fuck appears and blows up the moon
>just another day in DB

>dbz
OPs pic is clearly not Dragon Ball Z, its Dragon ball.

fuck u man naruto is amazing and worth every bit. not jsut that but its inspiring and naruto is an awesome role model. i honestly think growing up watching it had a positive impact on my life.

fuck u too

DragonBall > DragonBall Z > Naruto > DragonBall GT > Shippuden > DragonBall Super

You know I'm right.

how the hell is GT not at the bottom of that list??!

>Naruto > Shippuden

got rid of the shit for you. now the list is right

Why would it?

GT was complete and utter shit?

DB was a better Manga. Naruto, while full of shit filler, is the better Anime.

It was better than Naruto and Super.

And Dragon Ball "Super Saiyan Rainbow Instinct and S-Cells" Super isn't?

One Piece

gay

didnt say it wasn't, but not as bad as GT "super monkey bullshit sayain 4 red ass nigger"

Dragonball is actually pretty good.

I give it to Naruto barley

super gay

It's worse.

yes

both suck. watch Hunter x Hunter instead

You're right, GT is worse.

Yasssssss

May I suggest Sesame Street ..... will suit you rump wranglers

>Has to throw in the word nigger to belong

I know all the grown ups told you GT sucks, but you don't gotta try so hard.

You're an idiot.

base on the story, naruto has more deth, but way too much fucking filler.
On cultural impact: Dragon ball.

And you're clinging to misplaced nostalgia. GT was shit.

Why don't you infantile gay lords try teletubbies ?

tried it. too intense and dark for my tastes, tbh.

Naruto has better story and better in general ways. In terms of raw bad-ass stuff Dragonball is the way to go.

>nostalgia
You really are an idiot. I didn't grow up with Dragon Ball. Super is so bad it's not even funny.

I have found a strange amount of black non nerd types get down with naruto

Wan pisu

It's both DragonBall and Naruto. Blackaboos love that shit and they're usually cool as fuck

So Tru (black Chad who likes Naruto)

You prefer the childish shit to the slightly less but still very childish shit?

muh nigger

Push ups and no ac.
Absolutely savage.

but One Piece

they are both shit. get better taste you plebs. do yourself a favour: just ditch anime and read manga

Goku is old as hell and still sounds like a child watchu mean

naruto. not even memeing

The original Dragonball series was mint.

*DB

Dragon ball is god tier naruro is garbagio

launch was always my girl

I knew this sweet geeky girl in the job, she was in her early 20s perky tits cute voice short hair, all that ruined by a fucking tatt of fucking ONE PIECE(of shit) in her white wrist.

Of course being an old man I had no chance with that sweet little ass but still it infuriate me that she ruined her skin with that crap, something that she will regret in a no very far future.

naruto

side characters are better
world is rich
lore is deep
characters have arcs

i dont know how anyone can argue for dragonball

the one that inspired the other

>its inspiring and naruto is an awesome role model
lol wut? so thats why you run like retard and use a orange jumpsuit every day uh?

>dbz starts to repeat itself
>ignore that the plot of naruto is literally "guess what shit repeats itself"

what chapter of naruto is that?

Rick and morty because its plot actually makes sense instead of just some random beefed up meatheads or cringemasters screaming at each other

"Rick and Morty"? Only a plebeian worm would engage in viewing broadcasts of such a sad and idiotic show. Unlike you low IQ apes, I please my optical sensors with only the finest of entertainment. I'll bet that you're inquiring as to what source of entertainment I am referring to. Although I don't expect you to comprehend it, the television show in question is "Young Sheldon". You see, the humor is vastly superior to that of "Rick and Morty". First of all "Rick and Morty" relies heavily on improvisional comedy, while the intellectual humor of "Young Sheldon" is scripted and well thought out before being presented to an audience. Second of all "Rick and Morty" is extremely unfaithful to its source material (Back to the Future, for you simpletons) while "Young Sheldon" is just as good if not better than watching "The Big Bang Theory". I could go on and on about how "Rick and Morty" is vastly inferior to "Young Sheldon" but I highly doubt that you have the mental capability to process such logic. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pour a glass of brandy whilst I redigest the latest episode of "Young Sheldon" so I can make an entry about it to the "Young Sheldon" wikia. Hopefully, I can forget about ever having the displeasure of interacting with you. Sigh... How tedious.

Naruto would have been better, but it had so many awful filler episodes (it was like 45% crap filler, while db, dbz, and dbs are at about 15%), that despite db's horrid pacing, im inclined to db the edge. Now if we are not considering dbz or dbs, then the original dragon ball has the clear win.