Where does Sup Forums go for audio advice?

Where does Sup Forums go for audio advice?

I watch Tech Tips TV because I'm really into bass and he does a great job bass finding good bass equipment for bass music, bass video, base audio; pretty much my go to guy for what im looking for and he's never let me down.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZQzOIAKTqI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whrQtw8Lfbs
youtu.be/yiSm8nvIlWU
youtube.com/watch?v=kU7byhC01iU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Outrageous Audio
youtube.com/watch?v=whrQtw8Lfbs

This airs on our local tv

why'd you post a fascist?

Bro he just runs an audio store and youtube channel. All he cares about is big bass and slapping beats. Don't be an autophobe.

Wow, that was a good review

Hi sam

so is this the first new content from sam in months?

nigga wants $5 for this

>2015, I take all my questionably racist videos and take them down so I can get a deal with Adult Swim
>2016 I got this show airing on TV, made me so fucking strong, but then I revealed my ironic racism was real racism and then we got cancelled
>2017 ....i am....forgotten...

Who's this guy again? Asking for no one.

youtu.be/yiSm8nvIlWU

When did Sup Forums go from being a site of cool indie kids to /r/mde 2.0?

Why did Tim Heidecker feel so threatened?

Sup Forums scared off the lefty art kids with their ebin redpills

so instead of interesting music we get burzum and neofolk and meme rap, video game osts, metal, and other autist fare

>IT'S MY SPECIAL SECRET WEBSITE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
you fags need to get laid

It was never the former and it's not the latter.

Wanna know where they all went? Hint: it starts with r

it's not, Sup Forums has been spreading over the entire board the past few years and teenaged alt-righters are just finding out about mde after sam namedropped david duke and moonman on tv. conversely, a mere mention of him triggers the nu-males of this board for some reason so any thread with an image or comment about him turns into a retarded debate

literally this

why are there 50 sam hyde threads a day on a music board

there aren't

Typical triggered snowflakes. They can only speak in hyperbole and retard sounds.

I've been watching MDE since 2012 and browsing Sup Forums since around the same time, and I'm definitely no Sup Forums-browsing alt-righter
I wish this meme that everyone who finds MDE funny is an alt-right troll would end

>liberals
>ever shutting up

Mde is dumb he only became political during the election and it killed his career

mde is fucking great no matter where you side

sports skit is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=kU7byhC01iU

this is correct sadly. going overly political ruined him.

notice no politics no bs just taking the piss out of the nfl and espn and other corporate assholes that deserve it. it's just funny shit

this is why sam hydes twitter comedy stand up is my favourite work of his, the one where he basically rants about negative facts about gays. he's making fun of the perception of gays and disadvantaged groups as flawless and innocent angels unfit for any criticism. he's really making fun of everyone for acting like its totally a sin worth imprisonment or exhile to say anything negative about disadvantaged groups or individuals as if they are perfect. he's basically actually just making fun of the whole idea of "don't punch down" in general.

because if you think about it, if you are making fun of people as representitive of a group, alot of these "disadvantaged" groups aren't actually that helpless in society and actually have an incredibly amount of power to direct society. maybe you can argue that a specific black person or a specific gay person doesn't, but black people and gay people as a whole, as a cultural idea, and their perception, absolutely do. it changes policy, it changes society, for everyone else. just look at affirmative action, look at the rate of fatherless black people, look at the crime, look at the mental health, suicide rate, aids of the gay community.

i think that its important to "punch down" in comedy. because most of society falls under the category of people that if you make fun of them you are "punching down", and if people avoid ever getting made fun of, they become assholes that destroy society because they never get reminded that they have flaws and they are wrong for thinking their shit doesn't stink. also, by them avoiding any sort of negativity, they are just making them selves incredibly fragile and more prone to being completely destroyed when they do face any sort of negativity. so by "not punching down", you are actually making disadvantaged people more disadvantaged, you are making them weaker, and you are also not treating them like are human beings like any other just as worthy of criticism.

Because cool indie kids are turning to fascism as an escape from their dreary lives destroyed by globalism.

this unironically

happened to me

stop being a fucking fascist then

Please make me

*yawn*

i'm an intellectual heavyweight. i'm getting a masters ba in english.

He truely had a gift. I hate mediocrity, it is easy to be part of the group.

I don't get how MDE went overly political
Outside of Sam's Twitter and HydeWars (neither of which are actually the MDE brand itself) their content never really made any strong political statements
I mean, sure, there was some loose commentary, but even on World Peace I didn't get any ridiculous political undertones

He made a 30 minute video after trump won. He rambled about white people not wanting to take shit from coloreds anymore and kept going, "uhhhh we won"

what the fuck are you all on about?????????? Sam doesn't get political

hydewars

not mde itself
can u read

sounds funny, link it

I dont know what that is and dont care
He took it down, but someone else probably reuploaded it

dont talk about things you dint understand nigger

typical libshit retard

Lol this is why he has no show. He wanted to look cool for people like you. Mediocre people with no talent. And he had so much talent, and everything to lose... *sigh*

I've been watching MDE for quite a while, and I find it difficult to believe that Sam is any sort of "actual racist"
The man is on so many levels of irony that it's impossible to tell what he truly believes
To me, he appears to be a provocateur, who understands that his comedy relies in part on offending the average person's sensibilities, and also realizes that the easiest way to offend people in 2017 is to act like a crazy alt-righter
Sure, he's made videos making fun of homosexuals, Arabs, African Americans, etc., but he's also lampooned the police, conspiracy theorists, business executives, Christian fundamentalists, and other such targets to which American right-wingers would typically be sympathetic
I mean, when Sam went on Gavin McInnes's show, it was clear that he was over-enthusiastically agreeing with McInnes and pushing him to say more and more ridiculous conservative talking points - he was taking the piss out of McInnes just as much as he took the piss out of Buzzfeed during their interview
To me, Sam (and MDE as a whole) just seek to fiercely and offensively lampoon everything, but the fact that they take on more left-wing targets than most, and the fact that Sam is currently playing the character of a right-wing Internet troll, has left them branded as an "alt-right" group

Lewis was featured on the song "No Sex" by Limp Bizkit on their album Significant Other. He was also featured on a remix of the song "Crawling" on Linkin Park's album Reanimation (the remix is titled "Krwlng" on the album), as well as Cold's album 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage. He contributed vocals to the song "Follow" on Sevendust's third album, Animosity, and to the songs "Bleed" and "Send in the Clowns" by the band Cold. He's also featured on Jimmie's Chicken Shack's song "Falling Out", the only single off their 2004 album re.present. In December 2010 while promoting his Town Line album Lewis collaborated with Corey Taylor for a one night only acoustic duet show covering songs such as Pearl Jam's "Black", Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb", and Alice In Chains' "Down In A Hole." Lewis told Broadway's Electric Barnyard that he's open to collaborating with anyone. When asked specifically about Jason Aldean, whom he shouts out in "Endless Summer," Lewis said, "Yeah."[9]

Staind and Jason Aldean are boys. WTF are you gonna do

Staind are the best Trump supporting band

IT'S BEEN AWHILE AGIJSDFNJSNBSA

that's where the Sup Forums invasion was recruited from dbh

Because there were parts of world peace that reached so many layers of irony that tim heidecker couldn't compete

If you're not at least 120 IQ you wouldnt understand

^this unironically tho

Sam Hyde? I'd prefer he commit Suic Hyde

Triggered gayboys? Go fuck a girl, oh wait...

LOL

thanks that n.gin pepe was refreshing

kendrick lamar's a BEAST dude

Sam Hyde

Well said desu

but seriously where do you get audio advice?

Google

Sam peaked with the TEDx talk, closest he came to that shitpost achievement was the Vegas shooting he got away with
he's a hack fraud

This is one of the most cogent and well-thought-out things I've read on Sup Forums in a while. And it's about Sam Hyde of all things.
Good post user