Is it ever okay to hit a girl?

Is it ever okay to hit a girl?

Yes, if she hits you first.
OR if you've spent over an hour trying to correct something she did wrong, a nice back handed slap is warranted to keep the female in check. At this level emotions have run rampant and physical interaction is needed to spur the female brain out of psychosis

If she is a white Australian woman as often as you can.

This looks like log Andy. If it's log andy then yes it's okay to hit her.

Only if she a nigger

singles logged

of course! if she doesn´t wear a hijab!

> Is it okay to hit a person whoever he/she is ?

Ofc it depends on the situation user. You cant beat a girl just for fun like you wouldn't beat a guy in the street just because you feel like it. If she starts it it's mostly okay.

Not unless it's legit self defense.

What do You tell a woman with two black eyes?

> Nothing, you already told her twice

only if she's "identifying" as a girl

Not in the face. But a good spanking is fine.

op's pic looks a log like someone i know

Yeah. I treat guys and girls the same. If she hits you, you hit back, harder.

kek

>a log like someone i know
DELET THIS BEFORE ANDY SIXX SPAM STARTS

Sure, why not?

It has already begun

ya if they want to be equal to men then they are going to be treated like men

Only if she's an independent womyn.

Is she trying to kill or cause significant bodily harm to you? Then yes. Any other reason, no.

Nope. Never. Restrain if being attacked. Never strike

This guy gets it

Depends. Are they either
A. Not in the kitchen, or
B. Your nigger?

Well feminist want equality so is it okay to hit a boy... Yes now there is your awnser... Wow 10/10 english

On a serious note, I dont leave my house so I have ni idea but, its nit any eorse hiting a girl with a reason than hitting a guy with a reson. Those are just dumb rules to help the minority

Since we're equal,
If she hits you, yeah, self-defense

Don't be a misogynist.

Equality. Exact same rules you'd use for judging whether or not to hit a man should apply.

if she hits you first yes

Yes probably

If she's Mexican blowing you but won't give up the pussy says that rape so you punch her in the face and treat her like the slut that she is.

If she tries to hit you, absolutely. But no need to exaggerate if she is too weak.

Yeah they usually aren’t as strong as you so as long as you get in the first good solid punch you’ll be okay

>sexist shit again
lel

This is definitely sparkling some American tension.

Only of you ask yourself " Would I hit him she was a guy ?" and the answer is yes.

Fuck that, if she's much weaker than you that's more reasons to give her a serious punch, that'll teach her not to pick a fight she can't win in the future.

Is it ever not user?

Probably the best answer anyone could give