Girlfriend just told me that she's had sex with over fifty guys

Girlfriend just told me that she's had sex with over fifty guys.

She's 22.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pTpDfNguZo4
youtube.com/watch?v=WGXhmz1bEfg
youtube.com/watch?v=y6b7TluEqKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good luck getting aids

Do you love her?

you mean ex-girlfriend, you stupid mother fucker?

kill yourself

Lol if you think FTM transmission actually ever happens

Getting? I'm sure he already has.

Even worse when you consider women always give you a number that’s 1/2 the truth because they don’t want to look bad.

Maybe you can get some ffm threesomes our of it.

Is she sexy or nasty?

Does she think you're good in bed? If she says Yes you should be proud; she's got an informed opinion.

damn run

The real question is if any of them is a nigger.

Over 50? Fucking loser why arent your numbers that high. So shes better looking than you? 50s nothing bud. Go live life.

pics or it didn't happen

this one.

t. soy boi

True fucking story.

At least she should know what she is doing.

ive had sex with at least 40+ grillz why, are you just a virgin loser?

pic related its me

OK Devon Werkheiser

Is 13 at 23 acceptable?

>Devon Werkheiser
lol Ned's school survival guide

How do u know my name?? U a NERD?
I HAD A HIT SHOW U FAGGOT

That's pretty high but not if she's 8-9/10

>8-9/10
>implying I can get that

Whatever number they tell you that they've fucked, they've sucked 3 times that amount of dicks.

Get out of there then unless it's for a quick fuck

Welcome to the real world OP where 99% of women can get sex WHENEVER they want. Just jump on any dating app, match, say you want to fuck, go for it... if you have a vagina.

My step sister is like this. She is constantly with new guys from tinder, bangs all of them. One day one of them became buds with me and he sent her snatch and it looked like really bad roast beef.

ROASTIES

That's at LEAST an average of two guys a year.

She said most of them were from Tinder when she lived in Manhattan.

FWB

Jesus christ you're retarded

It made me laugh..

Then you're also retarded

wait until she tells you that 35 of them were the same night

Idiot.
New.

Hey dude!!! This same thing happened to me!

But here's the kicker- I had sex with over 50 girls.

I learned that whatever happened before didn't matter. We're together 5 years later, house, secure careers, planning on kids after we get married in two years.

Clearly another 20chins virgin that things roast beef means she's been thrashed out.

By your lack of intelligence, that must mean that a guy WITH a foreskin, has had ALOT of pussy then.

Big flapps on a chick is hot, and if you werent a fucking loser virgin, you would know how damn good a set of beef curtains feels against your cheeks while you are eating out that pussy.

Thos of us who CAN actually get copious amounts of pussy, have seen them all, and sampled them all, we KNOW how good they can be.

What her name/number? Just ahh curious

>big flaps

Literally made me puke in my mouth

Nah, you just didn't realize it was a joke and now you're covering your autism. But it's okay, I don't mind.

thot

I had a pretty adventurous early 20s, this kind of thing does happen OP.

Find out if she's ready to settle, if not you're in for a wild but relatively short ride. Enjoy it.

Post pics

found another retard, you're probably jealous of my 40+ grillz and my famous tv show haha loser

>implying that Sup Forums isn't a hive of insecurity and that OP is capable of rationally approaching this instead of twisting it as a a threat his masculinity.

>implying that neds declassified school survival guide wasnt a popular tv show

Congratulations on your marriage to a shitty lock. A woman with her moral standards must have been very difficult to find.

she sounds experienced

youtu.be/pTpDfNguZo4

In a row?

have your fun with her, but dont marry her. you don't want the mother of your (or whoever's) children to be someone who has fucked 50 guys.

>you don't want the mother of your (or whoever's) children to be someone who has fucked 50 guys.

I'm curious...why?

Averaging sex at 15, 16? 6 years. 9-10 a yearish. Kind of a lot.

In order for a woman to be a good woman, worthy of motherhood, she must hold the four cardinal virtues of womanhood: Purity, Piousness, Submissiveness and Domesticity.

Here, allow me to put this into a parlance more suitable to your intellectual aptitude.
>youtube.com/watch?v=WGXhmz1bEfg

thats less than a girl a month, not really at all if you're single and not autistic

welcome to reality, OP
How was that red pill for you?
Never forget that women have it way easier than you.

That was the most euphoric response imaginable.

this, just divide by 4

Kill yourself

I think your tipping just registered on the Richter scale.

50? She had a Mexican mason do an illegal migrant gangbang and it was money stripper/hooker thing or a pedophile thing. Either way she lost count that's not half its a 100 that's advanced mathematics like calculus for averages and scientific notation. You too will lose count

Dirty

Honestly, if you like her, if you're not catching something from her, and she's being faithful while she's with you...who fucking cares?
We measure the quality of our mate by a completely arbitrary and stupid measure: how many fucking people they've had sex with.
Seriously, if she had sex with only ONE OTHER DUDE before you, but they fucked five times every day for three years...what does it matter?

Do you know a number that's over 50?

200 is over 50 as well.

This shit is a jewish shill

Eat puss y it makes you straight

Expecting faithfulness from a girl who considers fucking a guy she barely knows to be as easy as chewing a stick of gum is extremely fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=y6b7TluEqKY