Itt: Would the world be better if we legalized LSD?

Itt: Would the world be better if we legalized LSD?

Yes. Without a doubt. Especially if it could be harnessed for mental health care.
Of course, it depends who takes it and what dosage they are being given though.

How about recreationally. Could society still work?

yes

I'd prefer the legalization of Mushrooms instead of Acid.
Acid just keeps me on edge and is a much more harsher ride. I tend to get depressed for the next 1-3 days after the comedown as well.
But Mushrooms are everything I enjoy about acid, just without that edge and that burst of energy, and it brings me back to normal without any sort of lasting effects afterwards. I've definitely noticed that Mushrooms have had a positive effect on a friend of mine who is Bi-Polar, as compared to acid which freaked them out.

Society would still work, but it would change drastically.

Yes, prefer DMT though

no
pieces of shit would abuse of it and cause chaos

> that’s prolly fake acid m8.

More chaotic than now?

Unless Team Trust produces fake acid, it wasn't.
Hell, I had a bottle of 100 drops of 100ug, tested it myself. Acid just isn't what I prefer. Too harsh.

Bump because maybe.

>prolly
we use "probably" here sir, not "prolly" like a red stapler using sweat stained office clerk. You "prolly" refer to "vacation" as "va-cay" as well. It's another word that is "hella" bad to use.

shut up nigger

> If you took acid, prolly would prolly release its grip on you.

I got some shit off of pelican a while back that did not feel like acid at all. I was completely clear headed the entire time though the hallucinations were phenomenal but on the come down I got a terrible headache that felt more like a pressure in my brain that I have never felt before or since.

I don't get headaches. Acid makes me clear headed as well, thoughts flowing freely and with ease, but so do mushrooms.
With Mushrooms, it's also a lot more difficult for me to have a bad trip, because I'm alright with it bringing out my fears. It rids me of my anxiety & fears. It feels like it cleanses me & my ego.
Acid just makes me super anxious and paranoid. I don't know. But the bottle of acid I had was definitely real and not an RC or Nbome. I tested it with a kit I had, because it would be stupid to spend that much money on acid just to find out I bought some shit that isn't acid.

>sir

Abuse it.

What did he mean by this?

My go to is usually trip with sciences liquid shrooms. I never had a better time in my life than when I was drinking one if those every weekend and smoking some weed.

I've seen the listing for that liquid shroom stuff, and I've been interested in trying it. I just haven't taken the leap to try it. I grow my own shrooms though, so I could probably just make it myself if I wanted to.
Only problem is, how do you know how much you're taking? I prefer taking low doses so I can still function because I like to work while under the influence of them.

when usage gets epidemic

drugs like this have the potential

>inb4 Mircrodose m8

I don't think most people would be able to abuse acid.
I mean abuse usually indicates peoples lives becoming worse, and I feel like acid has a tendency to really heighten that feeling of "I'm doing shit wrong", so if someone really started to abuse it, it would, by the nature of the drug itself, make the drug unenjoyable.

I guess if you make it yourself you would have to make it in batches using only as much as your desired dosage. Tws used 2 grams for each vial. I've done some research and psilocybin is only slightly soluble in ethanol and soluble in distilled water. I'd imagine doing multiple soakings or runs with heated ethanol into a container filled with distilled water and evaporating the excess off to the point just before you get a precipitate.

No way most people couldn't handle it

If TWS is doing 2 grams each vial, then that'd be perfect for me. It's not stronger due to it being a liquid is it?
And if it's just using alcohol and distilled water to make, then that'll be easy as shit.

I'm more interested in cooking some fresh mushies, lol. Found a recipe on shroomery to make some curry with them. Can't wait to try it.

There was little to no nasuea and I first started feeling the effects after about 10 minutes compared to 30-50 minutes with dried shrooms. The trip was slightly different but I think it was because of my setting. I've taken at most 5 vials in one sitting and had some really crazy open eye visuals.

I tend to feel mushrooms hitting me at around the 10 minute mark, and after an hour, having nausea for 10 minutes, then it's a safe flight from there with some turbulence on the way.
Any who, I'll give making liquid shrooms a try when my next batch starts to fruit.

but pieces of shit literally abuse any and all substances, should we let them ruin it for the rest of us?

Who else is tripping right this second?