Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?
I'm digging the show so far but its a bit too silly even for Evil Dead standards

One of the best shows on TV, the last episode was perfection. The half hour time slot gives it perfect pacing. They can keep it intensively effects heavy without long dialogue scenes

I hated how episode 4 was directed

>kelly scene for 5 seconds
>ash scene for 10 seconds

STOP IT!

What is this 1914? It's called crosscutting

It's basically a tv show of My Name is Bruce rather than Evil Dead, it's fine if that's what you want but outside of really few scenes it doesen't really feel like ed2 or even army of darkness. I think it's all the fourth wall breaking and meta humor that turns me off

IT WAS DONE POORLY IS WHAT I'M SAYING

far not as silly as AoD

It's so much better than TWD, that's for sure.

Even if Ash was too busy getting high to save Glenn, he would at least be able to cheer up all the miserable fucks who obsess over that show.

The humor has become horrible and they now go for far too many easy lame jokes, on top of way too much physical humor. The first season had a good balance and judgement for comedy, meanwhile the second has been a trainwreck in that department.

One thing I noticed between the two seasons is that they got rid of a writer/producer from 1st season who's podcast I listen to and enjoy. You never truly know what anyone does or doesn't contribute, but I can no longer watch this pandering to the lowest common denominator type humor.

I don't entirely trust Sup Forums's judgement on comedy.

>what's that chainsaw for?
>errr.. for making icesculptures
>And the shotgun?
>shot who don't pays for the icesculpture

lel

>and you know what
>i fart a lot
*farts*
ahahahahaha hoo hoo hoo eheheheehe

>hit head on pipe
>silly sound effect
>proceeds to fumble over more things near by

This show is now dadcore jokes, with shit tier physical humor.

can we all agree the car is the best "monster" on the show so far? apart from the bad CGI bits

Ash's dad isn't really gone, right? He'll be back as a deadite, right?

Deadite Delta was aces

>
okay, i noticed too, exactly those two
>This show is now dadcore jokes, with shit tier physical humor.
no, thats actually how AoD was, imho

but to be fair it still has nice jokes,gegs.. except those 2

well he's still on the street before the pub, with a smashed skull. deadites used to have heads

*in front

No.... there are a lot more, I really wanted to like this show. But I just couldn't take it any longer. Certain writers and producers make a difference, they made some lackluster staff changes.

That car was pretty metal, grinding some guys face off with its wheels

yeah, the kelly stuff was a bit dull, and not nearly as interesting as Ash and the Delta.

Which is probably why they cut it that way, but at the same time, it cut a few too many times.

that said, I loved it. it was worth it

it's amazing how easily you can make a car like the delta look evil just by tiling the hood downward so the headlights look angry, adding some red lighting, and making it snort.

that whole thing was great.

but that bit with Ash seeing his dad's spirit was really kind of dumb.

And in general, while the previous episode ended on something of a high emotional note, they sort of glossed over Brock's death and tried to make it funny gore, which really sort of came off as bad taste after getting to like the character and getting emotionally invested. Bruce's lines there were also a bit weak. he didnt really sound that broken up. some more emotion would probably helped sell it a bit better there

needs more nude Lucy

>I'm hard dad

The dad dying wasn't such a surprise though, considering this is a series known for its comedic and ridiculous carnage.

A stupid Mexican with the intelligence of a 5 year old who has the hots for a gypsy jew female butt-slut and an Ash whom hasn't aged well at all and probably would have been better off alone without these two moronic brain-damaged retard misfits "attempt" poorly to return the darkness from whence it came, from an accidental drug trip Ash had. Btw, they got high a shit ton, which really felt forced and out of place. "Yeah, lets get fucked up while evil demonic shit is after us" not even younger Ash would be that dumb.

Then, everyone they come into contact with dies, except those two deplorable annoying tumor leeches that tag along.

The entire show is a mess.

him dying was fine, but in 3, it had a bit more of an impact, while in 4 the aftermath felt sort of halfassed

it's mitt fucking romney

last two episodes were dull, but they should pick up now that the demon has been released

the demon in season 1 was legit freaky as fuck

nothing you just described sounds bad

does anyone have the recipe for a pink fuck?