/who/ - Doctor Who General

Steve Dillon memorial edition.
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Steve_Dillon

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3795097/Gay-traffic-lights-stay-No-plans-sex-symbols-three-months-replaced-green-man-celebrate-London-LGBT-Pride.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xj1GBobbzyI
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Class
youtube.com/watch?v=QRVSIG9EXV0
mega.nz/#!GshHHA5R!TuZY7KBl3Srbg_RdejZUeWg8Nu72S2RqsDnMpNhNt5g
mega.nz/#!WhZxBKQb!Oz03k0C0XFiHGr54HHsTQeoZTNS8xwEMyc9RNuHBX78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Private Eye that leaked the 2016 hiatus just posted a new article about Peter leaving next year.

THE DREAM IS DEAD ;_;

link?

Fake

Bless you user

I'd moisturize her with my semen if you know what I mean.

Which monsters from Class, Torchwood and/or Sarah Jane Adventures do you want to see in Doctor Who?

My votes go to the Blowfish in a sports car and SJA's Trickster

I wish a dream crab would get to me and put me in a dream for the rest of my life.

>if you know what I mean.
Not sure there's much room for interpretation there m8.

You'd be dead in a few hours, user.

this is ripe for photoshop

This Class series is alright so far, that tattoo thing with Coach was cool as fuck and the fact everyone keeps dying in front of the one-legged kebab boy is funny as fuck.

Still I hate all this sjw bullshit, 150-IQ nig nog girl and main character is a fucking GAY, why didn't they just make him go with that really cute April? Oh, the writer and creator is a fucking faggot, makes sense.

Reminder that 1 in 6 homosexuals have HIV/AIDS and they are not normal, get this shit off our telly.

>tfw just thinking about all the Doctor Who stuff I still need to see, read and listen to makes my head spin
I need to become a hermit or something if I want to catch up within a single lifetime

Are you saying this isn't already photoshopped?

Nope, but /who/ can do better

>Still I hate all this sjw bullshit, 150-IQ nig nog girl and main character is a fucking GAY,
Smart black people and gays exist, user. If you insist that any representation of them in media is "sjw bullshit" then guess who blacks and gays are always going to side with.

So what's the original?

Frank Castle as the Doctor? I'm sold.

Does anyone have good screencaps from Class episode 2?
you know which ones I mean
the ass ones

>not posting the /who/ version

That's because he's not from /who/, he's from Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

say no more fa.m

nice

They do exist but they're overrepresented in everything. Soap operas, reality shows, articles, tabloids, posters, even darn traffic lights.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3795097/Gay-traffic-lights-stay-No-plans-sex-symbols-three-months-replaced-green-man-celebrate-London-LGBT-Pride.html

Some of these symbols look Satanic, society converying through so many different output methods that these people are "just like us" and "normal" but they fucking aren't, society has normalised mental illness to the point of embracing it, homosexuality and mass immigration are symptoms of a decadent society, corrosion of the family unit and influx of peoples from barbaric cultures are the results, which in turn lead to anarchy and disorder, take Germany as an example, they'll be a minority within their nation in roughly two decades.

Sorry for ranting but it's just getting to the point where it's hard to ignore anymore.

Perverted faggot

It's legit. Some fan gave him the mocked up certificate and Davison thought it'd be funny to put a finger up for the photo

Wrong but nice strawman, King Faggot of /who/.

>WELL HE HAS TO BE FROM ONE OF THE DEPLORABLE BOARDS IF HE CALLS ME OUT, THAT FUCKING PROBLEMATIC SHITLORD! I'M TOTALLY NOT A GALLIFREYBASE TOURIST PLAYING DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj1GBobbzyI

reminds me of the require nutrients girl kek

What is with that new CBBC logo, it's hideous.

>Caring about representation
Your'e just as triggered as SJWs on the subject.

Back on topic, is Class any good? I've not seen it yet.

no

It's okay, second episode was better, looks like it will improve. SJA crossed with Torchwood.

kthx

HE NEVER WOULD

Yes, it's good. This is a pretty accurate review of it.

>Catching up on season 9
>muh Zygons are helpless immigrants
>don't bomb them
>they're just like us
>dozens of humans are getting killed because they're tricked into thinking the Zygons are their family members

Do they even care about subtle storytelling anymore? This shit is so heavy handed.

Also the US Gov't would have easily taken care of the Zygons no problem. Soldiers would have shot instantly even if they looked like their children.

Usually Doctor Who's brand of liberalism makes sense in context and portrays worthwhile messages but this season in particular just does it all wrong. The characters act like idiots and it's so obvious they're just standing in for the writer's agenda.

Who's /April/ here?

>King Faggot of /who/.
I title I would wear proudly.

HOW
MAN
Y
NI
MONS

Gutted to see he's died so soon after winning the Nobel Prize.

It's also pushing a paternalist line - the Doctor must make the choice for humanity for the greater good, exactly the attitude people suspect and are sick of in Merkel, Clinton etc.

No, it's rape propaganda, stop this middle ground shit or totalitarianism will be embraced as the only means to ensure white survival.

Clinton is winning in the polls though.

She's FOURTY FIVE

Doctor Who is made in Britain. The British government is now openly floating Nuremberg laws.

>The British government is now openly floating Nuremberg laws.
lol

>or totalitarianism will be embraced as the only means to ensure white survival.
lmao

I doubt she would be if her opponent were anyone other than Donald Trump.

That's true.

Google Amber Rudd. Google Theresa May.

They fucking are though, you dimwit. American Who fans' inability to regard Britain as anything but fucking Brigadoon is tiresome.

>They fucking are though, you dimwit
How?

I know who Theresa May is and there's a lot of information on both of them. What exactly are you wanting to draw my attention to?

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Class

>The dragon coming to terms with its mate's condition is symbolically Ram coming to terms with his dead girlfriend, probably because in both cases the subject was two-dimensional.

Savage. Could Ram's girlfriend even be called two-dimensional? I don't remember her having any characterization at all desu.

That's hilarious.

By the way, when should we start on Shit Trips Vol II?

youtube.com/watch?v=QRVSIG9EXV0

...I have no idea. She at least knew that Ram's bravado was an act, in part.

Somewhere between eventually and never, preferably

April 2017

Did you not like Part 1? I could see "not now" as a response, but "never" is a bit much.

Nice to see BBCA visits here.

Actually, thinking about it, we should make Shit Trips II now, and then not post it until April 2017.

For synergy.

The speeches they gave at the party conference a couple of weeks ago.

Are you talking about what goes on in a wog's brain? All we need concern ourselves with is splitting it open and paddling in the fucking kroovy

kek

Not seen this, is Ram a currymuncher or a niggyniggyniggaahrrrrro?

Class is clearly shite, why do you want it? They've probably decided to delay it to soften the blow and so as to prevent it from representing Doctor Who to the American audience for six months, as will happen in the UK.

>And finally we meet the show's one interesting character, Miss Quill, who is femdom central but unlike most Moffat women she is really fucking angry rather than just really horny because she is enslaved to Charlie. Anyway Quill tricks some kid into committing sudoku to banish a shadow guy and tries to do it on April but Charlie's intervention means April gets heart linked to the head honcho shadow bloke (aka becomes a plot device).
Quill is great, I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

>but unlike most Moffat women
>implying Moffat is writing class

Satire is at it's best when it's self aware.

>she is really fucking angry rather than just really horny
She almoust bonked a robot

>Miss Quill is convinced her Ofsted inspector is a malevolent entity and has a funny standoff with him that is more amusing than anything else in the episode, except possibly the CGI on the dragon which is skinning peeps.

It doesn't imply that.

Have you guys ever wondered what direction Doctor Who would've went if Roger Delgado didn't die in the accident that killed him?

I see what you did there.

The Master would have been revealed to be the Doctor's brother.

Oh yeah and he would have sacrificed himself to save the Doctor.

The biggest thing is that the Master would have been revealed as the Doctor's brother, and then died. Also, with Delgado alive, Pertwee would have probably stayed a little longer, which means the Third Doctor might have stayed longer, which means that when they did cast a Fourth Doctor, they would have probably cast someone else.

No Master, for at least a while? And the Third Doctor staying longer, with a different set of post-Pertwee Doctors, and most importantly, no Tom Baker Doctor? That's a very different Who.

That sounds so much better. Nothing against Tom Baker but the chemistry between Delgado and Pertwee was just fucking superb.

mega.nz/#!GshHHA5R!TuZY7KBl3Srbg_RdejZUeWg8Nu72S2RqsDnMpNhNt5g
mega.nz/#!WhZxBKQb!Oz03k0C0XFiHGr54HHsTQeoZTNS8xwEMyc9RNuHBX78

But you need to realize, that if that happenned, Who would look very different today. The Fourth Doctor's era helped solidify a lot of what we consider Doctor Who today. You get a different person in that role, without the Master, and without the chemistry of Baker and Lis Sladen...Tom Baker became the iconic Doctor. A different man as the Fourth Doctor, means people's conception of Who are different. The butterfly effect would apply--no Tom Baker, and even 80s Who looks very different. Heck, Baker effected so many lives, sci fi TV looks slightly different. (For one, Deadly Assasination might not get made. Lalla Ward might never meet Tom, so she never meets Douglas Adams, so she either might never marry Richard Dawkins, marries him earlier, or marries someone else. That's not even counting how the lack of Baker effects the populus' conception of Doctor Who, and how well Doctor Who as a show survives without Tom Baker's performance to keep it in people's memories.)

I have no idea what that universe's version of Who would look like, but it would be very different.

Immigrant you are so fucking autistic

I'd agree with you if Moffat didn't turn DW into his own bathtub of piss and cummies

Nah, I'm just geeking out.Isn't that what we're here for? It's better than just putting out memes.

This.

I didn't say that version of Who would be worse than this one (although, I like Moffat Who, so what do I know?). Indeed, it might be more acclaimed.

If anything, we're probably arguing about whoever the showrunner is, in that verse.

That's assuming, of course, that Doctor Who survived the 70s in that universe.

I feel like Moffat would still be showrunner.

And that this weird universe's Who would have influence up until about the Matt Smith era where it just devolves essentially into what it is right now.

But yeah that's assuming it even reaches that point

The reason Moffat is a showrunner, is in part because he grew up as a fan in the VNA era. If Doctor Who doesn't survive the 80s, then the Usenet communities that were available in the 90s, which allowed the Who fan community to communicate, and stay alive in that era, aren't around. So Moffat doesn't have a place to become a really big fan, and Who fandom dies down as that "weird show where Pertwee was the last good actor." Ergo, Moffat becomes a fan of a different show, and we get a, I dunno, Quartermass revival instead.

There are dozens of thriving fanbases for shows with bad lead actors or just bad acting in general.

I don't think in this situation they cast an actor SO BAD that Who just completely collapses. Its brand of Scifi was always going to have appeal

Yeah, but are they thriving enough that a fan of them gets to run the show years later?

I get the impression that the survival of a cult sci fi show like Doctor Who,was a lot more fragile in the pre-reboot years than it seemed.