At what age does it become degenerate to still live with your parents?

At what age does it become degenerate to still live with your parents?

When you enter college or when the state legally defines you as an adult

So 18

Unless you want to save money for school, then it's acceptable

define "degenerate"

it's perfectly reasonable to stay with your parents a year after graduating college to use the capitol from your first year of work to become an angel investor and break 10m by 35.

don't rush. do it your own way and fuck the haters.

Late 20s Assuming you lived with them so you could attend college and assuming hey don't have a health issue they need help with.

I still live with my mom because she has Lou Gehrigs and my dad killed himself.

Never

Anything Sup Forums dislikes. Sup Forums is one person too.

After have finished you're study

Not living with your parents is an American meme.

I've been here for years and do not understand why so many value independence from family even at the expense of their own financial stability.

American dream is to aspire to be rich and where do the richest live? In manors and estates that have been owned by the family for generations, not in super cool bachelor bro apartments.

90, but they'll be dead by then.

Living with your parents doesn't really matter, what matters is having a job. Most of the time people move out then anyway.

I cringe everytime I hear people talk about their stupid student apartments where they share the fucking rooms with random fratboys. I've done it myself at one point and it just feels degenerate as fuck.

>live with my sister and her husband at 25
I still fit in, right?

27 and still with parents
im a poor fag tho, maybe that's an excuse.
but being on your own after you graduate is more ideal for me, not 18, that's too young.

I am 29 and still live with my mom. It's not my fault i am socially inept.my mom should have raised me right. stupid bitch didn't instill a love for education in me, and as a result i am a retard who has no hope getting anything better than a wage slavery job

Anything Sup Forums doesn't like

hope of getting*

Anything that triggers Sup Forums

Mid twenties if in college, early twenties if you're not going to school.

then why does Sup Forums call trannys degenerate?

Here in Spain? 35

You're to blame for your failures, and only you.
Until you own up to that, the rope is your only option

When you finished studying and are ready to enter the berufswelt

i am girl and i say that if yo uare over 18+ and live with your parents dont look my way creep ok?

shut the fuck up and post tits cunt

i kek'd pretty hard

I still live with my mom. Rent in NYC is 1500 a month for a studio inside a former crack house and next to project apartments. I have a job and have no trouble bringing girls over.

Living alone Is retarded if you have a decent family structure unless you can get piss-poor cheap rent.

>living with parents and make multi-generation family

Of course if house is small you need to leave. But Living with ancestors, fathers of our grandpas and our fathers is red pilled as fuck
Gather knowledge about old times and house hierarchy is one what is missing in west europe

>implying czech girls turn down guys if you use the ancient czech courting ritual

Source; dad lives with his grandma.

Yeah because rearing an environment are irrelevant

It doesn't matter, the global economic system is rusting before our eyes and is poised to collapse soon, there isn't a lot of well paying work where you can make a living and not simply just get by rent is spiking food cost are too.

Leaf you're being aggravatingly less than nuanced about the situations occurring in the west.

I should probably remind you that prostitution only holds as long as your skin

This. I just watched Downton Abbey and realized how patrician living with your parents is.

>At what age does it become degenerate to still live with your parents?
Once you're 18 and finished with High School.

Anything later than that you are an absolute burden on your poor parents (who admittedly failed in raising you).

depends where you live really

if you're in the middle of a metropolitan area with jobs and apartments fucking everywhere for the taking, you have no excuse ever

but if you're some country bumpkin or you live inna woods where that shit is harder to find, it's not as unreasonable

So if you are taught to be a degenerate your entire life of course you will be a degenerate, The teacher is to put the blame on not the student.

Because Sup Forums doesn't like them.

What if you don't finish highschool before you turn 19

20 years old. Before the age of 30 you can move back in for any period of time less than 1 year, given you are down on your luck. Note that time period is to find a job and move out again: Not to dick around on the internet or play video games

About a year after receiving your degree, then you are just a mooch

I actually laughed for whatever reason

Hahaha

No

Some people go to university or college, you know?

don't those faggots usually stay in college dorms, that's why they feel like they're not living at home because usually their parents pay it for them including the tuition.

It's not degenerate if you have an arrangement to be a renter or continue with home improvement projects. But you must also have a realistic strategy for moving out some time and starting a real life of your own. The age isn't too relevant, but even males have a clock of sorts, and once you get into your 30s you really should be self-sufficient.

Thank the boomers for that. In their day you could walk down the street and get a job anywhere and make enough money to buy a house, two cars, and a boat.
Since that was all the boomers ever experienced they projected it onto the following generations.

I know so many 20-somethings living in shitty conditions trying to live on pathetic wages because their parents kicked them out at 18.

You could also say its the jews wanting more viable consumers rather than having families stick together strongly and share.

The is nothing wrong with living with your parents, there is something wrong if you are mooching off them and being a fat, lazy slob and not being a benefit to society.

Now you mention it

They do think they're independent by just living in a dorm paid by their parents (which is also part of why education there is "expensive").

They're just proxy-living at home

It's totally fine as long as youre not a burden to them and you take care of them in return when they need you in the future.

wait, 5000 euro ?!

I'm 25, with a degree and good income, and I'm still living at home. I don't trust the economy enough to feel like taking on a 30 year mortgage is a good idea right now and throwing away 1000 dollars a month to some landlord feels like such a waste. I could afford it, but instead I'm saving up a big chunk of cash so I can buy some land and build my own house one day. I will never live in one of those cookie cutter, right on top of your neighbor suburban neighborhoods. I'd rather just live in an apartment than one of those, so I'm just waiting until I can buy real land.

21 or after college graduation.

kek

I don't think that the dorm is that expensive, college tuition is expensive to weed out poor people, so that they can pay insane amount of money to lecturers that in turn make other rich people want to attend their university.

5000 czech crowns = 185€

ah, its ok then.

18 unless you want to save money because college

19+

>parents have a big apartment and tons of cash
>if I'd move out I would lower my standard of living significantly

Fug wat do?

>living with your parents at any point of your life
Fucking plebs, you gotta go inna woods immediately after escaping the vaginal prison

I moved out at 18, joined the army
My wife moved out at 18, became independent.

Now, a bit down the line
32&28 years old
married, 2 kids
one income household

Somehow feels like not clinging to our moms skirts might have made us into better adults than most of our (de)generation.

at the moment you have enough money to buy an house without renting it
renting is absolutly degenerate if you want to leave a bigger heritage to your children than what you got yourself(aka making you dynastie weathier)

Stop sucking on the family tit.

Never, so long as you save what would have been spent as rent.

I lived with my parents until I was 23 and bought a house. They are nearing retirement, and will likely be moving in with me.

19 here and not living with parents since I got to college
Every day you spend at home with your parents after 18 makes more and more degenerate

Anything bad for the country.

Anything done to excess is bad for the country.

>dat boi coming on dat bike

O SHIT WADDUP

Depends on the reason. My family runs an orchard. I'm 24 and still living here as I provide lots of labor for the family business, but am otherwise independent.

Houses here are fucking expensive though, you pay one fuckton per square metre you want to build on

Depends.
If you're poor, 18 is the strict limit.
>poor people don't have large houses and more mouths to feed causes more strain on the family.
If you're middle class, mid 20's.
>Less strain on family and less likely to accumulate debt. Have a better chance at generating wealth and gaining a more stable life.
If you're rich, there is no age limit. IE the kennedys.
>No strain, no spacial prejudice, no need for accumulating any kind of debt. Only move out for your own family needs.

Pretty much this.
As soon as you get a decent-paying job, it's time to get out.
Furthermore, it's not really all that bad if you give a helping hand in the house by keeping things cleans and helping with the occasional household disaster.
It's degenerate if you spend all your time in the basement playing videogames while mommy cooks all your food and cleans all your clothes, and daddy pays the bills.
At least give your parents a hand, for fuck's sake.

Also, this. Thankfully there's no such student apartment culture in my country.

I would argue that it is actually literally the opposite, if you are poor it makes more sense to pool your resources, on the other hand if you have the financial backing and genetics to make something of yourself you should be ashamed to live with your parents.

This is a good reason. Wish my family would have a family business. We are thinking of buying a farm, but start off with trying to have a little self sustainable one, before trying to branch out.

Fuckin kek

10. Get to work.

I moved out at 17.

This is actually a good discussion to be had.
I would argue that, if you are poor, it makes more sense to pool your resources with friends over family.
It seems to be more voluntary that way, and you're less likely to take advantage of your friends for many reasons.

As for financial backing, I think that is fractured thinking.
Maybe in the 60's and 70's you could have walked out on your own, but with the current collegiate and economical status of the United States, It would be hard for anyone who wasn't the very rich to get a head start.

Medium income families would be 70-200k in my opinion. To some that is rich, but really, unless your at the top of that range, it's hard to imagine a full educational upbringing for those with more than one child.

Rich would be 200+, assuming that the vast majority actually sit closer to 500k

I moved out when my mum threatened me with having to pay rent at 16. Took my computer, got in a car and never went back.

Serbia posting good stuff? Who woulda thunk it