What hobbies that men do turns on sluts the most?

What hobbies that men do turns on sluts the most?

Cum bottle collections

posting on Sup Forums

No shit?
That's crazy wouldn't have ever thought this was a turn on

Battle robots

I'm going to say, sport bikes is probably the top.

Fuck i forgot, I guess there was no Jizzus this year again?

play in a band, but don't be the bassist.

buying them diamonds

i am a 10/10 girl

I can tell you that the best hobbie has to be playing video games and lurking Sup Forums and other time wasters. Makes me horny

Playing starcraft Broodwar Remastered professionally

Femanon here.

working and making money

always had good luck with downhill mountain biking

rape and kidnapping

making money

traveling

spending money on them

Nope. Someone had shopped an old pic with the current date, but no real appearance.

Public masturbation with your MLP doll

Depends on where you live I guess. Obviously lifting weights, being athletic, etc. is gonna be one. Then other manly things like hunting, fishing, hiking, and other outdoor activities. Girls like guys that are in shape and active outside. Also working on cars and doing house repairs is a plus since it shows her you would be great husband material.

Cuckholding

im a grill btw

Hi im 25 and my hobbies are making you cry,calling you out on bullshit,taking you out to eat at a restaurant and looking at my phone as I pretend/try to listen to you,I also dress somewhat loud and if you move one inch out of place il most likely slap ypu or burn all your clothes or both,right now I'm just waiting to fuck you from behind and empty my sack deep down your throat,I also like to run with my dog because walking is too slow

>doing house repairs is a plus since it shows her you would be great husband material.

Have not experienced that, gets plenty of attention from dudes though... It wasn't a consideration for me, but I'm sure some guys get into bikes thinking it will attract women.

White knighting. Never fails.

Post tits

White knights allways get the camsluts

Post seared meats

OP said turn on sluts, sluts aren't looking to marry you fucking bean.

Treat a whore like a queen and a queen like a whore and you'll never go wrong.

Being married never stops a true slut

Being attractive

Except the part where you think drag queens are women

samefag
All women are sluts user

Sport bikes are meh. I can take it or leave it. Some of them are pretty cool. Those fucking Harleys and shit are what I can’t stand. Loud and obnoxious for no reason other than “look at me!”. If I need to wear hearing protection to ride the thing in order not to go deaf then it’s not for me.

did i say anything about dudes in dresses? or dudes with boobs (because i know that's coming next)?

Making lots of money

you know how to spot the samefag?

This you could be the flea and not get any

Really depends where you live. If you have great fun roads like NZ then a sport bike makes sense. I daily that CBR600, still after 3 years of riding it rain or shine it excites me. Starting to feel like i need more power now though.

Selling drugs

The Queen of England is a man, baby

Playing professional golf.

You gotta be fucking kidding me

Ham radio

Cooking. Make a bitch some homemade spegit and she'll make you cummies works every time

Cooking is a good one.

Do bitches like guys who FIGHT IN MMA?

God no.

why not?

Cuz ur ghey

this guy gets it... only transatlantic yachting though, none of that Caribbean bullshit

Fucking sluts turns sluts on

Be a bassist, but tell them youre lead guitar. Theyd never know tyhe diffrence. Plus bass is easy.

How childish.

If a bitch complains that a man is only yachting around the Caribbean her standards are way, way too high.

The ones that can be made to look like the easiest things in the world.
Sluts love skills.

Art and music.

Dancing.
It's charisma, music and exercise rolled into one fun, sexy package.