So i just noticed my ex deleted me from snap/insta when she's the one who begged me for contact after our relationship...

So i just noticed my ex deleted me from snap/insta when she's the one who begged me for contact after our relationship. Here's some nudes of the fat cunt. What do you want to see?

Pussy

Everything bruh. Dump everything on that hoe

Pic i took of her fat cunt.

Oh man how i used these holes, good for nothing except to dump your cum in. Use her like she should be used guys, jerk it to her whore body.

Look at that fat belly. She has such a bad self esteem but tries so hard to be "a powerful beautiful woman" on social media, haha!

Ugly small boobs, hes ass and pussy was great though. Rocked her world, made her into an anal slut, yeah boi!

How old we talking here?

Hairy whore pussy.

Hmm, she's about 21 now i think? I don't really care nor do i remember shit like that. dated her around 2 years ago and i've had relationships after her. I'm just kinda mad SHE wanted to "keep me in her life" then i notice she just deleted me from everything, revenge!

"AJM SUC A STRONK WHORMAN, GURLPOWA!"

I know you mad at her
.. but fuck I would destroy that ass yummm

Her ass would be kinda flat if it weren't for her being a fat fuck. I like fat asses but yeah, genes are not on her side. No boobs and no ass if it weren't for her fat.

Yeah thing is, when i had another gf she wanted to meet and fuck and all that, i'm the best fuck she's ever had (she's told me when i were with her and after the fact) but pfft, she ain't gettin this D anymore, was never gonna give it to her again anyways.

you should be ashamed to admit publicly that you dated and fucked her.

Naah, she's just a good cumdump man. She had great holes i'll tell you that, nothing else is great with her though, a fat feminist who tries to be intellectual, worst kind.

I got a soft spot for chubby white girls.... Unnngggghh

Yeah i feel you! Almost the only kind i date, best asses. Also best feeling when you make a girl into a fucking anal pig. Last chick i dated came down to me several times, 15h trip, to get fisted in her virgin ass.

Hes brothers watchin' her fat whore ass.
Btw guys, if a girl tell you that she's never had and never will have anal sex, or says she doesn't like it. Don't listen to her, if you do it right she WILL love it. Make her into a slutty anal pig that she is.

Have ya'll had enough or do you want more?

Dump it all brotendo

Even got a buttplug because i made her into a anal whore. So tell me guys, honest truth, what do you think of her body? Would you use her cumdump holes?

Told her to finger herself, so she started fingering her self on my chair when i was at work.

Then sucked it off like a whore.

"OOOH look at me guys, feminism"

Fat hairy pussy.

Feel like ii'm done now, feels good man. As happy as she was in the pic haha!

god damn this bitch is fat as fuck post her snap or insta so i can bully her into killing herself

Oh yes, shes a fat fuckcow alright! Naah man, she'd know it was me. :D HEEYOOOH!!