I am a Muslim, but I love Sup Forums. Is there any way I can attack Muslims that would please Sup Forums?

Born Muslim, shia ismaili, how can I bother gay ass Muzzies

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/29/men-can-beat-wives-lightly-says-pakistans-islamic-council/
youtube.com/watch?v=WA1h9h7-_Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could always kill yourself.

Reported to the FBI

feed them pork

Stop being muslim

Blow yourself up in your local mosque.

FPBP

Reported to Trump

Kill yourself

SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't need any damn advice from you currie scented street shitters.

Do things that won't get you beheaded OP.

The only thing Sup Forums hates worse than
Muslims are cucks.

You seem to be both.

Bomb a mosque

Jeez, cool your turban Ahmed

These dubs intrigue me, kek must have a plan for you

suicide bomb a government building

you can bother gay people at your local gay bar faggot.

I already stopped being a Muslim. Now I just hate on them on the internet, but now I am expanding my hatred

FPBP

You are doing good job then, my shitskin freind

Go to a multicultural rally and begin abusing women and gays. Make sure to accurately quote the Quran. Be as loud as possible and potentially try and flirt with children. Ignore mothers. Just be a full blown mudslime in public to tend to the kindles of fire growing in USA. Soon enough the rest of the people will bother the rest of your kind with bullets.

make an youtube channel, where you will be the most stereotypic muslim as you can be, death to the west and shit, insist that you're not troll and that you support ISIS non-ironically

the best part is that there will be no repercussions for behaving like this, and you will also have lefties defending you

don't get explosive sadick

I'm an ex Muslim my suggestion to you is don't do anything only to please these retarded white trash of Sup Forums but be yourself

This

>shia
you're ok

Why? Don't you agree that Islam has been a cancer to the world?

an accurate description of Arabic culture haha

Iran is Shia and they're America's most hated country.

Criticize the koran and the hadiths on youtube, there are a lot of ex-muslims who do that in Europe.

Convert to christianity and preach the name of Christ to muslims.

Pajeet, my son.

Keep head down, don't trust the Western intelligence agencies. Obama, Trudeau, and Juncker are actively working for Iran's Ministry of Intelligence and Security, recruiting Muslim spies so any that join can be turned over to them or their subsidiaries (Hezbollah, Hamas, Assad, etc.) for "disloyalty to the will of Allah."

Only the Israelis, Saudis, and Russians can still be trusted to keep any promises they make, and of those three, only the Israelis have ever sacrificed anything to protect and extract their Muslim operatives (sadly posthumously, in the case of Omar Sawaid).

What is your country of origin?

They would just say I'm acting that way because I am being attacked by White Cis Males and I've been driven to this point. I live in the most diverse county in the United States, with a heavy number of Muslims and they don't really do any crimes compared to the niggers and spics, so I doubt people will ever really turn against Muslims more than they are at this point. They probably are doing less crime than whites are.

>shia ismaili

You know what to do assassin. Sneak into Raqqa and behead bagdhadi.

Pakistan-India

pick one

LOL barely anybody knows about the assassin stories. How tf did you know that?

Ismailis are cool. Every one of them I've met has been bro

Where in India are you from? Depending on that answer I'll decide whether you're a street shitter or not.

Ismailis are the most liberal group in Islam. I don't think a single terrorist has ever come from this group in the modern day, Back in the day we waged war against Sunnis through assassinations, but that is about it.

indeed, this.

Salvation is a free gift. Trust Jesus to forgive your sins, past, present, and future.

...and it's a whole lot easier than worrying which foot you enter the bathroom with, and which you leave with, and the rest of the life-encompassing mess of a system of rules that is Islam.

i am goan

Yes, because of Jews and Saudis

Shut up faggot this isn't church

Yeah that's what I've noticed. Bro-tier to the max.

Well at least you re not sunni

Vote Trump

GTFO you south indian shitskin. You guys got fucked all over by the Europeans lmao.

That's a poor attitude! You're saying these people can never be changed! Well then, first murder those cucks in the name of Allah and then proceed with the plan. A greater percentage of population will be angered by child molestation that way

I'm already voting Trump.

unless you can glass the entire death cultist world I don't see how you could help
>shia
why is it that your kind is relatively civilized when compared to the likes of saudis and other beheading sandnigger subhumans? at least that is my non-kike evaluation of you but then again I could be wrong

Christians are pussies as well, always stopping the progress in technology and trying to convert niggers and spics 24/7

Kidnap them, it leaves less evidence. Keep them in your basement and feed them pork or let them starve to death. Prioritise men, especially those under 30. Continue doing this until you are detained.

Most likely because we are minorities, and we've had to face the attacks of the Sunni for so long that we aren't really interested in attacking other people, and forcing them to go through what we have been through. However I don't understand why people like Shias so much because Iran straight up is attacking Israel and America and wants to kill Americans.

Which is how we know they're okay.

>Iran straight up is attacking Israel and America and wants to kill Americans.
Dump Israel & Saudi and the Iran problem goes away.

that's an interesting point

I don't really care about jews or americans although I want to see the latter's constitution live on for a very long time, they just need to kill off FED kikes

I admire iran's actual sovereignty plus its stance is entirely reasonable when you consider how it's being incessantly attacked from all sides, theocracy seems to be only on paper these days since degeneracy knows no borders

>hurrdurr muh technology
>keeps falling for renaissance propaganda
>Implies that turning niggers and spics from their degenerate ways is a bad thing
Educate yourself.

>ismaili
>Muslim

>hurr durr anyone who doesn't believe in the Sky Daddy and Jeebus is a dupe of the joooz

kill yourself you retarded mongol faggot

This

lmao you probably did too

Be obnoxiously public about it and make libs squirm

À greater commitment is required.

I used to be a a Muslim too but I have now accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

It wasn't easy of course as all the Muslims I uses to know as a kid loathe me and I'm shunned by the community.

It goes to show the nature of "moderate" Islam.

Take upon you the cross and DISAVOW the teachings of Muhammad once and for all. You will be happy you did.

Visit Mecca. Do that thing Muslims do before they blow themselves up.

>it was a prank bro's!!

Become a spy.
Secretly record private conversations in prayer places and such. If anyone speaks ill of america, you report them.

I thought Ismailis were the target of terror attacks, not terrorists themselves, Pervez.

awesome to hear, Bro.

God Bless you.

btw: ever heard of Christian Prince?

Do you Condemn ISIS? Yes or No?

[spoiler]Trick Question, you can't because ISIS is Islam 100%.[/spoiler]

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/29/men-can-beat-wives-lightly-says-pakistans-islamic-council/

Become a vocal atheist. Stop calling yourself muslim.

>shia ismaili
>muslim
pick one

> t. takfiri fag

Hijack a plane and crash it into Mecca. Record your final moments and post them here timestamped. Only then can you be redeemed.

Bonus points if you hit the shiney space rock when you land.

This

jesus christ do muslims ever think about anything but attacking someone

Sup Forums doesnt hate muslims user, we hate communists.

Decapitate them and replace with a pig's head.

Then sit back and enjoy an ice cold Victoria Bitter. Because a hard earned thirst deserves a loooong cold VB.

youtube.com/watch?v=WA1h9h7-_Z4

>Join ISIS
>Learn about their plans
>Once sent on a mission with other guys kill them all except the leader
>Subdue him alive if possible
>Take bodies to the authorities
>Tell them everything you learned

shia are not muslims, they don't believe in monotheism, they, just like christians, believe ali controls who goes to hell and who goes to heaven

christfags: jesus is your savior, pray to him to forgive your sins
shiafags:ali is your imam and savior, pray to him to forgive your sins.

>that infograph

yes the romans almost were ready for railroads believe it or not! and already had the idea for the steam engines in the works THEY KNEW

>Shia joining ISIS

A self hating muslim that wants to be white. That's new.

Accept Christ Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, and encourage your family and friends to do the same.

spit on the the kabaa have a friend record it

nice jew you got there. i lik how he's acting all muslim around women exposing their hair. much islam 0 propaganda detected#thisisislam

Have you had relationships problem with your family/friends?...asking because of the "apostasy" ya know?

Get out of America if you want to be a mudslime

Dear OP, don't attack anyone.

Follow the laws in the US, and just adapt to survive.

Bothering the other muzzies... just be weary of their expansion, if it effects you. Just be an American bro. Don't attack anyone unless they attack you.

If you really want to make a difference look into the Military.

Find your moral code, and live by it my friend.

You are aware of the koran and the hadith? Basically read them and do the opposite

I think you should stand up for being who you want to be. What is right. Whenever you see anything anti-Islamic and it fits, is reasonable start, continue and develop the fact that all religions have enormous mistakes that are unlivable. While at the same time there is a God.

OP see this

>I am a Muslim
Stopped reading, get the fuck out of my country, faggot.