Do you lot do anything to improve shitty beers/drinks?

Do you lot do anything to improve shitty beers/drinks?
Also what are you drinking tonight?

Bud Light with lemon juice cause budlight is god awful on its own.

Guess no one drinkin but me tonight. Guess more room to party alone.

Mix with a bit of raspberry concentrate.
Akin to Berliner Weisse.
Or drink a real beer.

Best practice is to get drunk on hard liquor before beer.

Thereafter, crappy beers like Natural Ice are indistinguishable from any other beer.

Wtf are you drinking light beer for anyway? Grow a set of balls and be a man.

It's free and I didn't choose it. I would go tecate or rolling rock if I was to choose my own cheap beer.
Shit I wish I had hard liquor, have some kush but that doesn't kill the flavor.
Sounded neat but damn that ABV on that beer is less than budlight.

What beer should I get?

Depends context, first time drinking, just what you should have tonight, and where do you live, na/eu/aus.

Something to soothe my heart away. South Cali.

Jack Daniels and wine my guy

Serious question. Why do Americans all drink light beer? Whats the point in spending the same amount of money on beer thats only like 3% or whatever it is?

Depending on budget I always go red trolley and I'm from south cali as well so you should be able to find it.
Any red ale should do they trick, taste good so you could sip on if you want but also don't have shit ABV so can still get you there.
IPA have strong flavors so doubt it'll do any soothing but if you want that I'm not your guy, my least favorite.
For lighter drinking maybe a lucky buddah? Those are pretty decent.
If you want cheap just go rolling rock.
I like both, but drinking together just seems weird.
I'm not a fan of it and I honestly don't know. Budlight is the common and its 4.3% ABV. So not quite that low but still not great.

Red trolley

What about it?

Budweiser like a real man

How is budweiser for real men?

after a solid year of being a hipster drinking only IPA's in the city with 9%+ alcohol content, i respectfully say that beer in general is fucking disgusting and you should just drink mixed drinks

there is zero point in NOT enjoying what you're drinking

I got SD IPA already hating it

It is compared to the fag adding lemon juice to his bud light

because they kiss other men.

I cum in mine to get a nice shot of protein with my buzz.

>i drank a year of the worst flavored beer so all beer is bad
Nice logic there mate.
Also to second point, just proves you are a casual drinker. Quantity over quality most the time.
So no response, got it. I've insulted my drink already, I know its bad. Was just wondering if people did beer salts or anything, tried mexican beer salt before and its god awful.
Eww isn't that, that gay thing?
Red trolley isn't an IPA, IPA's are garbage how many times I gotta tell you before you lot listen. I mean nothing wrong with getting fit while drinking my dude. And it's free so best deal you can get.

Actually not that bad. If i brewed it, I would have made is less bitter bit I kinda like it

I know, it's too far to get trolley

I got no registration homie

I've heard of putting a pickle in your beer, it contrasts nicely but I didn't like it personally

>drank a year of the worst flavored beer
Anything less is essentially beer flavored water. What's % is your bud light at? Do you know how many that'd take me to get drunk off of?
>Quantity over quality most the time.
Alcohol content over quantity. No point in sickness. I enjoy being drunk and social, not drinking.

>calls me a casual drinker
>drinking BL with added lime

Least i got my timing under 10 secs again
Aww that sucks mate, I'm lucky that I have everything literally across street from me so I can always walk to shit. I often forget most people have to drive a bit to get to a store.
Only pickle I have is a individually sold hot pickle. I can not imagine that going over well. But who knows might try it later.

If bud light needs to be "spruced" up for you, I have news for you, you don't like beer. That shit doesn't even taste like anything, just water.

Eggnog with Irish cream

Crystal Palace Deluxe tonight, mixing it with saliva. There is poetry written along the bottom shelf..

But I like plenty beer plain. I was more of wanting to switch it up since I've had it a fair bit recently.
Good choice my dude, anyone who likes eggnog with alcohol is a friend of mine. Was doing kahlua was eggnog for a while. Just realized I still have a bottle of kahlua but nothing to mix it with. Sad times
saliva? Wait what? You mean drinking it straight or some weird shit.

Cum helps the bud light go down easy

but dats gay

not if its your own

Nothing cuz german beer is always awsome and dont taste like murica watery beer like srsly how the fuck do you guys even enjoy your shitty bier over there
Why the fuck you not drinking whisky its the only alocoholic shit that dont taste bad in murica