You are trapped in a room with a female for 1 whole year. Every single day, every morning, afternoon and night...

You are trapped in a room with a female for 1 whole year. Every single day, every morning, afternoon and night, you have to have sex with her for the entire year.

The last 2 numbers of your post reveal her age. 00 gets a male the same age as the poster below yours. Rerolls don't count. Goodluck.

> rolling for pic related - perfect 11 year old babe that I'd make love to and marry. My friends would be so jealous because she is so fucking beautiful and honestly we would make love all day and night

roll

Roll
Come on low numbers

rollll

Eh not as low as I wanted, but it is acceptable

Roll

Roll

This is why people should die

Okay

Feck

13 get

Roll

Very scary.

Rollin'

Roll

Roll for 18-30, because I'm not a pedophile.

sure

Haaaa
>82
>enjoy user
>roll

rollen

12 get

roll

you cant make me have sex with her.

maybe i'll just kill and eat her.

Rolls

Roll

Rollerino feget

rollin

rollin

wow nvm i take it back.

Come on no whammy no whammy STOP!!!

roll

Rollin

25 please

Roll bois

Roll

Ra

Roll

Roll

16-45 baby come on

Roll

lets do it

Rolling.

Rolling

Roll

rooooolllllzzzzz

73 74 75 77. Nice combo breaker.

Whammo

This is fucked up

LOL

Rollins for 99

Roll

oh boy

Roll

Alright

Fuck reroll that's bullshit

They see me rollin

Rolk

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS OF THIS

what does a "roll" mean?

15 get

Cmon reasonable number

Roll

Oh no

Roll

You lucky cunt

rolling for sugar daddy 00, poster below me, don't disappoint me!

Christ, re-rolling

sounds good at any age really

rollin

rollins

roll

roll

Rollo

/rolling

roll

rool

Newfag detected

right? fuck me.

Roll

roll

Roll

taking a risk

cmon 19

Roll

Wut hell

Rollem

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Rollin'

Roll

Rollin

Rolling

if I roll more than once can I get enough women for an orgy?

roll

The odds don't seem very good, do they?