Dae wae dae wae thea are tryin to blok the wae my brutha. The pool is closed

Dae wae dae wae thea are tryin to blok the wae my brutha. The pool is closed.
polygon.com/2018/1/8/16863932/ugandan-knuckles-meme-vrchat
>must figth back
This be ur wae.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEoGrbKAyKE
youtube.com/watch?v=ubZrAmRxy_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>problematic
What a bunch of faggots

stop

It's fucking cancer.

Spit spit spit toktoktok las tim we had this fun it was during club pinguin and hobo chat.
>dont stop me now.mp3
We having a goo time my brutha

You're all getting more autistic by the second.

>Correction: Sup Forums’s Sup Forums “pool’s closed” raids are largely considered to be insulting, degrading and inappropriate
LOL. How can anybody take this shit seriously?

The "you know de we" shit is only offensive and ""problematic"" because Ugandans are fucking retarded and everyone knows it.

This shits written by a gay white woman of course shes reaching to find this shit problematic

I dont really see the appeal of ugandan knuckles

that is because you do not kno de wae my bruddah

How did this meme start? We're Ugandans acting retarded in VRchat and people started making fun of them?

ZULOL BWAH BWAH BWAH OMEGALOL i'm so funny xdddddddddd *clock* *clock* *clock* *clock*

youtube.com/watch?v=KEoGrbKAyKE

the phrases come from this movie

it started from forsen's community and it got turned into a complete shit norman tier meme but of course with how many new kids join 4chin everyday it kind of picked up here as well

I just want to know how the hell Uganda Knuckles hasn't been overlayed over this shit yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubZrAmRxy_M

It's a fucking perfect target for someone to have some fun with.

Fucking hell, no wonder these people are always starving to death

I don't have VR chat so I can't help with the actual struggle but there was one pretty vulnerable bit of his argument. If you can find examples of Nigerians doing far worse than annoying people and talking about De way then you've got a reasonably solid point against him.

>Implying Sup Forums has anything to do with it.
The Youtube gaming community pretty much boost it up. And it doesn't help that PewDiePie made a video of it too recently, so the kiddies are gonna spread this to full blown cancer before the week is over.

de wae of de warriah has been opened to you

I em going to help free you

what i meant by that is that retards like op make threads like this one

MOVIE MOVIE MOVIE

MOVIE

Man i remember when Sup Forums was more trash then today. Its fucking PATHETIC old fags knew how to shitpost. Nowdays its some fucking edgy 16 yo who are like " man this sucks" shut up kid. Raids are awsome. To young to lived one. I feel sorry for their ass. All they have left are stories from a begone age, when Sup Forums was a wild west and mods where cunt.

sage, eat shit and die faggot

Captain allex, action pack movie, cage the tiger

Captain allex, action pack movie, cage the tiger the movie is on

Not gg allin faget

he does not no dae wae my bruddahs

top kek newfags getting triggered over people liking this great forced meme, truely they do not know the way

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/

>exactly what I mean lmao

your mom gay dude xdddd

normies ruin everything :(