Drawthread

Drawthread
Where did his balls go? Edition
>If more is posted, respond with, "where did your balls go?", "I thought you were gonna spam threads?"
>Also, make sure to report all spitroast (aka vorefag) posts

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Requesting spitroast (aka vorefag) getting his ass filled by mods and him crying for mercy. Optional gore of his balls being cut off

I bet you really regret tanking you reputation right about now

Derp. New here, wasn't paying attention and didn't notice the thread moved

How is your day matey?

>22222
YEAH HE FUCKEN DOES

Who you might be matey?

Welcome newcomer. Enjoy your stay. Feel free to draw or ask for a request.

Ahoy there

Nah, once the request gets done well. I'm gone forever. I think I've stated this multiple times.

Nice digits btw

I normally don't like these golem types but wow that's cute.

Then why aren't you spamming threads then? I thought you were gonna spam until you got your request done.

REQUESTING
FRILLED
SHARK

I'm the user who wanted the bible/dawkins comic.

Thanks drawfriends! These are the most solid threads, I'm amazed by the generosity.

Bump

sorry that was the wrong file, here is a really pretty girl to make up for it

Requesting a stormtrooper and Aayla Secura wearing hoodies and passed out on a couch.

Indeed. He has his tail between his legs and just yells "shit scribbler". He should request a new pair of balls

I guess I stopped existing for a few hours. Greetings new thread gentlemen!

Hey cunt. How are you doing?

I never said that

I may as well ask again for the earlier prop request. I want someone to draw a big wooden staff with a shelter-sized umbrella canopy rigged to it, the haft extending a bit further than the canopy to allow a tool head to be affixed when closed.

Ahoy! Have you found the one piece yet?
Doing alright. I just did 15 push-ups and I'm really proud of myself! How are you?

Pretty sure you did. "I'm going to stop once I get my request".
Also, why did you stop spamming, you definitely got closer to getting your request filled when you did that.

I'm switching to 2D
Dubs decides my dakimakura

Just to restate, I was hoping for a comic with two characters. one is a guy reading the bible, he's saying "I can't do anything" and dreaming about things like running a marathon, helping a hurt person, getting a PhD, having a family - all positive things.

The other person is also saying "I can do anything!" but he is reading "The God Delusion" by richard dawkins and thinking about prostitutes, guns, money, smoking, drinking, etc.

Thanks draw guys, you all rock.

What's a one piece me matey

NO RIN. THE LADIES NEED YOUR DICK.

Good job man, that's great for a weak ass beta cuck like yourself. Maybe you'll be fit enough to get a girlfriend that will cuck you one day.
Anyway, I'm doing well. Glad to see you in good spirits.

For clarification: That's anywhere in the post number or just at the end?

dubs literally means at the end newfag

your stuff in the works my dude, don't think i ignored you :3

megumin from konosuba

invader zim

aw you remember

what ladies
no one talks to me
please don't lie to me like that

the end, you dingus

tasty

Princess Jasmine from Aladdin

never give up

Medusa

so... why was I summoned?

Forgive me for that, my only prior exposure to Sup Forums is dramatic readings of stories people post about retarded children screaming at people and shitting everywhere

Ahoy ponk how it going me heartie

anime tiddies

cirno

Only the greatest pirate treasure of all time!
I will never get fit I don't have the bone structure to look fit naturally. Also all my skin would drape, it wouldn't be pretty. I'm already working on getting cucked by my girlfriend, but I'm having a hard time developing feelings for her. She's neat and all but she's just a female. There's billions of those and the thought of how expandable she is keeps me from thinking she's special and therefore developing feelings for her. I'm glad you're doing well!
I wanna see that ping pong match!

whoops. i always forget to remove the thing for quick reply.

pipimi

Requesting alter Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Grand Order just chilling and cleaning a blood covered sword.
Thanks to anyone who reads.

my mind is not working well

Might just wanna cut off the bottom bit

????

astolfo

Forgot to include ref

>aw you remember
I never forget

AMAZING!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

This is way better than I even imagined!!!!

Please have this pretty girl, I hope you like her

its time i give up broda
i lost the wae

>swordie
nigga I shoulda known it was you

Just want to say again how blown away I am by this, you made it SO FAST and the detail is CRAZY!!! I wish I could throw you $5 for this :)

NO. NEVER. GIVE. UP. ON. LOVE.

>nigga I shoulda known it was you
Probably, what's kinda silly is I saved that image ages ago just because you offhand mentioned them. Weird how things come back around the bend, right?
What has you seeking the exclusive 2D life?

I summoned you so I can see you punch people, or talk about your skills

Arrr i will look into it later

Thanks, I'm glad you like it (:
Doing more requests btw

do you have a pirate sword?

shinonome nano

Good man.

Any easy requests?

join the fucking club.
we have been over this
acult knowledge,
longevity
perfect memory
able to kill shit effectively
Alchemical knowlage
really hard to kill.

why reach for the unobtainable? And even by some miracle, why put someone through... me? Like it's just a punishment at that point. I'm the common denominator, so just take me out of the equation.

taking the easy way out is, well, easy.

HOO BOY. JACKPOT

Draw me matey please

I have a pirate sword but i can't hold it me matey...

>taking the easy way out is, well, easy.
Can't fault you for that logic, maybe you've found dae wae

What about me matey

I mean, how does one humanoid take out so many individuals at once? Ive always seen the results but never the action. Where did you get your gun by the by?

I traced some Futurama characters

you better deliver

Profesor Farnworth is not done yet

HAVE I GOT THE THING FOR YOU, RE-INTRODUCING TECHNOLOGY FROM OVER
SAY IT WITH ME
FIVE
HUNDRED
YEARS AGO
or longer

>INB4 "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRACING IS BAD, YOURE BAD"

tracing has no merits whatsoever?
honest question

Yes I know, it is hard to use deviantart muro

Honestly I can't say tracing is bad because rotoscoping is a thing but personally I'm trying to learn to draw by looking at things instead of going over things. Just makes sense to me to skip tracing as a step in the learning process for some reason.

It can have some depending on the situation,I was making a joke because some people get butt hurt over it for no reason

Buff pirate

>buff pirate
>not a gay sailor

I was doing just because I was bored. I started doing it before this thread.

It's fine. No one cares, nor should they care. Good job btw

Thanks

Thanks so much me heartie

i fucked this up... what an abortion

What is wrong with me old hooks

post a better ref and i might consider delivering

I wonder how many anons will think this was a serious comment

come to think about it, why a sword?

a girl with long wavy hair holding a mc Donald's soda

>underrated deliver
good job user

that sounds like Sup Forums to me

requestign an rag doll Alice.

I think it's pretty hot imo

hatter is that you? I tought you were banned

I still want someone to draw this thing. I need it to show to a commissioner for some character art.

Literally anything with her. Glasses and black hair is my jam.