Anyone in dublin wanna meet so we can kill ourselves dont wanna do it alone :(

anyone in dublin wanna meet so we can kill ourselves dont wanna do it alone :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYKKqeMLNnw&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real sad boi hours

Sure thing pal, meet me in canada.

no cant go canada i wanna do it today wit someone i can get to easy

Why not becoming a trap ? Everyone loves traps and you will find love.

because i dont have a dick

TFW I'm near Dublin but have no desire to kill myself

fucking pointless thanks

Whats wrong. Tell me. I care

there is no fixing it but thank you youre an angel

you could at least come over and watch, maybe pet his head to give comfort

id like that yeah cos i dont wanna be alone doin it and i will be btw im not a him

How about you dont do anything destructive to yourself. Ok.

look my decision is....ALMOST made, there a slim chance i wont it all depends on this morning. i just wanna know that if i do theres gonna be someone there with me i really really dont wanna go alone

just don't do it and do something else instead to have fun for once. if you want someone to be around you might as well do something better.

Sometimes it helps to go out and look up. Take a fresh breath of air and be in the morning. Clear your mind of any thoughts, good or bad. Just admire the sky, cloud formations, stars, etc. Our problems are insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Try not to let temporary issues result in permanent solutions

Im in Texas. So I cant be there. And if I was. Id send you to the hospital to get the help you need. Whatever pain you have. You dont deserve to die over. We all make mistakes. However if you are the victim of abuse. Thats different. But I hope you get the help you need.

that could make things worse in my experience. being outside alone, feeling cold and lost. she wants someone around.

Good point, but when I feel overwhelmed it helps me "reset" by being around nature. Obviously it's good to be surrounded by people who care, but that's not always an option.

If you want to talk and feel better hmu Kik:NThornberryyeet no reason to feel down just turn that frown upside down

everyone is so nice thank you. i need to take 5. back soon

It has been 5 is user dead

dont do it bro, although you may feel lost or like you cant get out of a rut i want you to know that you can. Im here for you. Life is worth it. You have the most valuable thing in the world, that is time. Way more valuable than money or anything. Because with that time you can do anything and your time is far from up so dont end it

Dude.... Kill yourself with loved ones present. Dinner and a movie and during the movie you go "I Take POISON now".

2 fat N hairy 4 trap

TFW I have desire to kill myself but not in Dublin

user is actually okay, she is just in disbelief that strangers care so much and Health Service Eireann doesnt unless you have the means to pay for private health care

I'm in Dublin. We can meet

I just lost a cousin yesterday to suicide... Please don't it hits hard and if you don't want to be alone then talk to somebody, make some friends I don't know what I'm saying but please dont

im not so sure i want to anymore, not in the near future at least. but it looks like we can relate. we can help eachother. i dont want you to,

Im ready to though. I saw your post and it hit me that maybe I should. I don't know.

thank you people of Sup Forums. you have helped me decide not to. its fucking mad and eye opening that complete strangers care. im on my way to feeling okay again at least for a bit, i want to thank you all. go raibh mait agait fam. (i want this post to disappear...errybody stop commenting.) i can credit me staying alive to all you. you should all feel heroic. - user

is there a way i can contact you?

Should we just clear the air?
Say in one sentence (fifteen words or less) why you no longer want to be alive.

I'll be fine thanks.

slim chance of getting into college ever cos i was ill a lot this year, my last school year

Thats like one of the lamest reasons ever just go again next year or go somewhere else.

to get into any college in the country you need an LC or a QQI4, wasn't looking like i was getting either, expelled from any school and this branch of ESL educators would never never take me back, if it was really simple, i wouldn't have wanted to die

College is for nerds anyway.
You cant kill yourself unless its a family or relationship or existential thing. College is too lame.

kind of is. if everyhthing went wrong i would have no one left, guranteed.anyways im going now i dont want to remember how i felt an hour ago. thank you and thank everyone else. goodbye and i am staying alive.

Just work for 4-5 years then go as mature student. It's still free

>morning
feelin fine
>night
wanna die
anyone else?

same
I would say for everyone on the planet too

but why?

youtube.com/watch?v=yYKKqeMLNnw&t=2s n

cause in the morning there's hope of new beginnings and finding happiness but then at the end of the day you realize it's just one more wasted day

Don't know man, it's really hard to be happy when we're tired. Isn't it?

Tits and timestamp