Musics to have sex to

No LARPING pls this is for people who are sexually active

soundcloud.com/emiadmusic/jeremih-birthday-sex-emiad-x-bine-window-shopper-bootleg

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/kanyewest/bed-yeezy-season-5-ft-the-dream
soundcloud.com/yungsherman/all-about-you-1
soundcloud.com/alis_on/space-echo
soundcloud.com/drewthearchitect/againunkept
soundcloud.com/gavin-is-a-loser/sister-flex
youtube.com/watch?v=hIFlRZepGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp8NMHVeqwE
youtu.be/-6JEqj3k5fE
youtu.be/CB43UwWdR3Y
youtu.be/sKgCLVl-bGY
youtu.be/IKxYz6uAttI
youtu.be/e4C0r7UM4Cs
youtu.be/AS8cpOluyz4
youtu.be/lGHcJ_-Hhps
youtu.be/FTMh2iZ773M
youtu.be/GN1aSVUrBqU
youtu.be/6KkyisO_Cxk
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
youtube.com/watch?v=FvzNeh4Mq1o
youtu.be/-MJYZLjc8JQ
youtu.be/ZnOXbAGVhwY
youtu.be/u4zA6eHPy0U
youtu.be/6GFM6B0oQ8M
soundcloud.com/carramusic/dirt
youtube.com/watch?v=76iG_q496r4
youtube.com/watch?v=XqHjpAFKpgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soundcloud.com/kanyewest/bed-yeezy-season-5-ft-the-dream

soundcloud.com/yungsherman/all-about-you-1 (perfect for buttfucking narcissists)
some without vocals:
soundcloud.com/alis_on/space-echo

soundcloud.com/drewthearchitect/againunkept

soundcloud.com/gavin-is-a-loser/sister-flex

youtube.com/watch?v=hIFlRZepGFE

>fucking to soundcloud rappers
fucking hell i don't think this place is for you buddy. Maybe just post these on your twitter page or something

Sorry that your life isn't going well

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp8NMHVeqwE

The Essential Baby Making Core:

youtu.be/-6JEqj3k5fE
youtu.be/CB43UwWdR3Y
youtu.be/sKgCLVl-bGY
youtu.be/IKxYz6uAttI
youtu.be/e4C0r7UM4Cs
youtu.be/AS8cpOluyz4
youtu.be/lGHcJ_-Hhps
youtu.be/FTMh2iZ773M
youtu.be/GN1aSVUrBqU
youtu.be/6KkyisO_Cxk

No one listens to music during sex.
Stop making these threads you autistic virgins

>No one listens to music during sex.

Do you want to know how I know you're a virgin projecting? People with active sex lives often cover up the sounds of sex with music because of your partner's living situations etc, or it's at a party.. So I keep a playlist that I also use to get me in the mood sometimes :)

good taste, friend

Wrong. It happens often and it makes it like 3 times better.

*No one with taste listens to music during sex.

>when it slides gently into the butthole

youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

Any other answer is wrong.

Are there really people who don't like music during sex?

To whom does music not evoke passion and heightened senses?

I guess you have to really be a patrician to have musical sex.
Sorry you plebs will never get it :(

youtube.com/watch?v=FvzNeh4Mq1o

Classic.

Kill yourself, normie.

Most of the music I like isn't sexy at all, you can't really get down to schoenberg or the fall
Also, the idea of putting on something conventionally sexy to fuck seems really contrived to me. Seems dishonest, but that might just be because the only music that I would personally think of as sexy would be freakier stuff that would only work for sex that I don't actually have (and probably shouldn't...)
Thinking about it though, I have had sex with music that happened to be in the background, and that can be awesome. You can't really plan that though, unless you plan to go to a party strictly for music sex

There's this thing called foreplay and the before-time where you loosen up and get inu the mood. Music is great for that. sex is an intense thing to ease into sometimes.

>R. Kelly--Sex Me Parts 1 and 2
This song is so campy and so dated I love it.

His recent stuff is still campy.

youtu.be/-MJYZLjc8JQ

12 Play [Jive, 1993]

In a year when the big rappers have either repeated tired outrages or outgrown them, Kelly's crude, chartwise new jack swing is black pop's most depressing development. An effective singer in the post-Stevie new-soul mode whose way with a beat is confirmed by an impressive catalogue of bestselling productions, he aims his common denominator straight at the solar plexus. He has no apparent interest in tune--the Spinners' "Sadie" sounds positively angelic after "Summer Bunnies" and "I Like the Crotch on You." And despite a few moments of class consciousness, he displays far less human decency in his quest for booty than such unaltruistic competitors as Jodeci and Boyz II Men. But lest anyone suspect he lacks moral acuity, he offers this Inspirational Liner Note: "To all those women out there when I step off in a club--don't treat me like I'm just anybody because you end up treating me like I'm nobody and that's wrong." C+

Yeah...I can see his point. The songs are a little too tryhard and the beat on them is very very basic and boring. Good sex songs need a groove to them to guide your body along.

For example, I linked Flamingos--I Only Have Eyes For You. That song works because it has a groove. Sex Me Parts 1 and 2 doesn't.

Had a really good but kind of odd fuck the other day to Nick Cave's Push the Sky Away. It was great.

Honestly, I thought his stuff with Public Announcement was better.

youtu.be/ZnOXbAGVhwY
youtu.be/u4zA6eHPy0U

Janet came out the same year as 12 Play. Now, Christgau gave this one an A--it succeeds where 12 Play fails; the songs actually have a groove and are just generally much sexier-sounding.

This is the one that had Anytime, Anyplace, right?

Yes it was.

Judas Priest--Burnin' Up, if you can overlook the fact that Rob isn't singing about a female. :^)

Upset that women don't find your Norwegian black metal albums sexy, fedora boy?

It also helps having some subtlety instead of just ham-fisted "Baby lemme take your clothes off lemme put my log in your fireplace" kinds of lyrics. That's what I mean by tryhard lyrics.

Yes that does have a nice groove all things considered, but still...

youtu.be/6GFM6B0oQ8M

soundcloud.com/carramusic/dirt

shameless

Fucking plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=76iG_q496r4

Satan Worshipping Doom

Let's get it on and Careless whisper should be the only answers

women are stupid fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=XqHjpAFKpgo

Luxury Problems
A Screw