What the fuck is Sup Forums up to tonight? I’m about to tail this whole line of coke. Dubs decides otherwise...

What the fuck is Sup Forums up to tonight? I’m about to tail this whole line of coke. Dubs decides otherwise, don’t make me waste this $150 you fags.

Boof it

Im crushingly up all he rocks right now waiting on one of you bros to hit dubs before I just say fuck it and rail it all

are you going to do it all in one nostril or both? i say do both and party hard Sup Forumsro

jelly bro do it up

One my G

do it but you have to split it in half and wait exactly nine seconds before doing the second half

Do two lines motherfucker

Nigga do three

inject its better rush. actually dont because all that money will be gone. just snort it enjoy i jelly

fuck it

dubs wills it

Snort up ass

winrarr

That is not 150 dollars worth of yay you absolute faggot. Did some 22 year old sell your brother coke and you stole the end of the bag when they were out smoking?

Fuck OP here I don’t have any needles.

Donate it to a children's health clinic via pigeon

its not $150 if you use it. More like fuck all.

No your right it’s only about $70 worth I have the kid $150 because he was short on re up. He got me $70 after

just snort it then. I wouldnt shoot it. Like i said youre money will all be gone. Its an amazing rush like no other but its not worth it. The reason I cant even snort coke anymore bc Ill end up shooting it and then bye money. Stick to snorting I have to remain sober bc of injecting

one huh, you must be thuggish and how much did you buy if yu dont mind me asking also whats it been steped on?

No that is maybe 20 dollars worth unless you get ripped off regularly. Barely over a teen.

That's about the size of your average line in my circle

Party

Nigga what the fuck if this $20 worth your buying huge bags. I got oz’s for $1k

Put some on your finger and then insert it in your ass.

Afterwards snort the line, and take a shot of your fav drink.

Convert to freebase, smoke freebase

Why buy blow if you're not buying at least a ball? It's not a 1 hit drug. In fact it's the most "can't stop at one" drug out there.

"Nigga" I'm not black. Guessing you got your shit from a nog who told you he hooked you up?

The amount in the pic can last me 2-3 days.

Nigga I’m black. Again I can get an oz for $1k if I wanted. Bro I got 7gs under this piece of glass with the coke.