H/fur

h/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

138.130.163.65/randomboard
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

men with tits

i'm new to fur so i have nothing to contribute, but can we get more girls playing/stroking/cumming with their cocks like these?

wrong.

this is all i have.
i'm still sorting my shit out.

post artica pls

ok

(You)

I actually have a lot in my bigass folder and was going to post it, but skipped over it, so here ya go.

God damn, I have WAY more Artica than I realized, like 1 in every 20 images.

nothing like a healthy dose of incest to brighten a thread

It's not my thing, but I guess I can see why people like it.

Check Out Bitchyourfamous.com (Uncensored Videos) & Bitchyour(e)famous.com (Uncensored social media)

no
check out 138.130.163.65/randomboard

H/fur on male request

>no homo

Aw sheit, my grandma has a bottle of hydrocodone polistirex that I didn't even know about. I am so going to fiend some of that shit some time, hehehe.

>hydrocodone polistirex
that shit will fuck you up
and possibly kill you

Good, worth it.

dude don't an hero
please
i don't want to have the guilt of not doing anything weighing me down

I'm just fucking around. I'm not stupid with drugs, I'm always highly cautious and research before I do them. A regular 10mg dose should be fine. I just want to try it since the last time I was prescribed hydro, it didn't do shit and I think it may have been a placebo. Trust me, I'm very careful and paranoid, and would never touch a needle or anything harder.

good
just
don't die

Hell, there's a ton of Robitussin and DXM in my bathroom right now, but I still haven't touched it because I'm on antidepressants, and don't want to puke and have a bad high because of the guaifenesin.

Thank you for you concern user, I do appreciate it. I'll be fine though, I'm not a stupid, reckless addict.

>TFW she will never rearrange your intestines with her magnificent /she/cock

Damn, couldn't weasel my way into getting it this time. Maybe tomorrow. I am too giddy for this :P

Eh, queue ran out and I don't feel like posting any more Artica. Back to normal posting.