Why doesn't Sweden just rape the muslims back?

Why doesn't Sweden just rape the muslims back?

Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/brott-och-statistik/statistik-utifran-brottstyper/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YiPsnGybQt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sauce?

No I mean the picture dumbass

Kek

That's cultural appropriation...

what that figure fails to note is that 80% of women who suffer such incidents report rape or sexual assault in sweden.
in the united states, just 20% of women who experience the same incidents report it to police.

sweden's rate is vastly higher than most nations because women feel safe to report the crimes.

also sweden records each individual incidence as a separate crime. so someone in domestic abuse who says she's been abused for a year is recorded as 365 instances. In the US, that is listed as 1 instance.

>1 in 4
Nope, it's 4% of women.
>bra.se/brott-och-statistik/statistik-utifran-brottstyper/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html

70% of migrants are fighting aged men (18-35), most of the other 30% are men over 35 or boys. Brown men do not protect their women so they do not take them on their jihad. They take yours.

Fuck off shill

Couldnt possibly be bc theyve been importing rapists into their country for years... Yeah its bc the women just feel safer to report it.

Pretty hard shilling there.

>just 20% of women who experience the same incidents report it to police.

how the fuck do you know this?, you cant even "guess" the % of people if you dont even have a base to start with retard

youtube.com/watch?v=YiPsnGybQt4

I kinda need to see a video of this now.

for research.

Wonder whoes cc is on file for incidentals.

Not trying to get Muslim super aids.

11N4SWJEDIS_H_

WOMENWiLtBE RAPED AS SEXUAL

ASSAULTS INCREASE

560%

Sweden nnw has the secnnd highest number nf rapes in the wiirld. aftei Sduth Afiica. which at 53.2 per 100,000 is w timn higher than Ihe United States. Statistics niw siiggest'tiat ' cut nf every 4 Swefiish wnmen will be raped.

>just 20% of women who experience the same incidents report it to police

Citation fucking needed. This is the same as 1/5 women will be raped, the wage gap, food groups, we only use 10% of brains, it's nonsense bs people repeat to each other when it's convenient for their feels.

>sweden's rate is vastly higher than most nations because women feel safe to report the crimes.

Feel safe? In every western culture where simply the accusation from a woman is enough to destroy a mans life? This is flying horseshit, and the excuse lying women use to not escalate their accusation beyond the begging for social status stage.

>also sweden records each individual incidence as a separate crime. so someone in domestic abuse who says she's been abused for a year is recorded as 365 instances. In the US, that is listed as 1 instance.

Completely made up. Instance = the police were called. you're assuming self reporting, and then act like self reporting is valid.

This HAS to be bait.

most of us know the truth, they are just an annoying little group, but a noisy one

you won't convince any of them, don't waste your time annon, as I said, most of us know the truth

Because bestiality is a sin, OP...

It's not for them.
It's for the people watching the conversation.

You SHOULD argue with these idiots every time you can, so people watching can see their talking points collapse. The reality is most people are not good at thinking critically, and if they hear the same thing 2-3 times unopposed, they believe it now.
I'm not interested in trying the change the mind of an ideologue, I am however interested in preventing more from being created.

100% of cases of rape reported were reported.

sorry for poor English but I Swedish woman and am being raped by Muslim as I typing this