What does Sup Forums think of Dragon Ball Super?

What does Sup Forums think of Dragon Ball Super?

enjoyable, not exceptional.

this is already better than the Sup Forums super threads

And about the current arc? Who is your favorite character?

i love it, waifu caulifla

Shit

same shit, different season. endless power creep and episodes that are >50% fluff with next to know plot development. perfect for children or the developmentally handicapped

this
frieza

Super saiyen blue is the tits, and Jiren is fucking awesome

LETS GO.

Vegeta SSB2.

I dont think anybody would like it if they werent already a fan of the franchise, and it really doesn't try to go for anything too interesting or dramatic. But it is entertaining, and surprisingly funny. Reminds me more of DB than DBZ. I'm having fun with it, excited to hear Dub Goku Black.

I grew up watching Db and dbz there was alot of suspense, intense music in fights and down to killing of characters... everying after and includin DB Gt has been garbage.

I think they dropped the ball with Frieza so far. He's had his moments, but I don't like how they let Dyspo shit on him.

He could still do something crazy at the end of the arc though. Still holding out hope that the ending of the arc will be great.

It's stupid. The hair colors are getting retarded, and all the new characters suck. Just let Dragonball RIP.

What is SSJ pussy like?

God I hope he beats Jiren and just rubs it in gokus face for the next season

shaved

A
LEVEL
BEYOND

Wow, like I never seen this coming!

Watch the sub you goddamn pleb. You get used to old woman Goku/Gohan/Black very fast and you can get to the good stuff faster.

Will never happen.

Friezza its going to rape Dispo

Unwashed

and not the good kind.

>next to know
hmm

a piece of shit, just like GT, so many fucking errors, but everything will be ok if the expected happens FUCKING VEGETA FINALLY SURPASS GOKU IN FUCKING EVERY SINGLE WAY

but not....make a vegeta a fucking moron in super....i hate this shit

Dyspo done goofed. Frieza wrecked the yardrat with instant transmission

it moves fast for a dragon ball

Has Goku won a single fight in super?

Some shows I watch dub some I watch sub. I honestly think the english VOs are better especially Goku and Vegeta. I watched the sub just to keep up but I'm more excited for Schemmels take on Black i bet it will sound gay.

Spoiler alert, if they want continuity the VA will be the same for Goku and Black.

Jelly Veggie

Vegeta is going to get UI.

He looks exactly the same style as Goku if you remove the blue hair. He even has the UI eyes.

It's a lot more stupid than other shonen, but it's still kinda fun, especially because most of us love the characters. Toei is milking the nostalgia right out of us and it's honestly fine with me.

Dyspo is faster than instant transmission, remember Goku tried using it on him in SSGod and couldn't even start the technique.

Super Saiyan God-Super Saiyan Blue-Super Saiyan

He isn't faster. It's instantaneous after all. It was just interrupted is all.

I know it will be the same, but I think he might have a different cadence to it. Like a British Accent or Gay Accent.

Bergamo

kefka

Boring and gay.
If you're watching this shit and you're over the age of 16, you're a tremendous faggot who should probably just kill themselves.

I like it, not as epic as the fights from Z, but still enjoyable.

Where is a good place to watch it?

Nice bait.

0% bait
100% fact

Well, I mean. Thats fuckin hot. DB uni introducing more women who can compete only benefits everyone.

VRV/Crunchyroll has a free trial, but to me it's worth paying for.

Shows akira toriyama only cares about money not content.

>not liking kung-fu superman.

go crying yourself to sleep like a miserable adult.

THIS!!!! THANK YOU!!!

this fucking old faggot just should die already, this piece of shit just disrespect and spit in the face of fans

db just turn himself him....a American hero hq...lets just make something with we can profit fuck cense, logic of the universe, fuck the fans, just pleasure the 13y old retarded new boys

>killing of characters

they all come back to life or are still talking shit from heaven or wherever the fuck they are

the entire series is shit whether you enjoy it or not

Saw a glimpse, seems meh.

Any r34 I see of any of these sloots all I see is Goku with tits.

you're not wrong. basically goku from another universe

Sounds about right.

But yeah, zero schlong action. Android 18 and Bulma sure, but not these shemales.

>watches cartoons
Mods! Ban this underaged faggot of an op