I really hope someone kills trump, I dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead

I really hope someone kills trump, I dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYKKqeMLNnw
businessinsider.com/jim-rogers-worst-crash-lifetime-coming-2017-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

enjoy your secret service visit

Get over it, snowflake

He didn't say he was going to do it himself, moron.

Nobody loves you

Ok- I'll bite. Why do you want him dead. What policy of his in particular do you disagree with.

Counter hope - I hope we can sustain our representative democracy allowing us to hold our noses when we get a bad president long enough to get a good one. If we start gunning them down as we disapprove of them, and you're going to have a bad time..

Op really is a Faggot this time

You and every other liberal, it's nothing new.
But tell me why you hate him?
Is fuckin doin wonders for the complete economy but I'm sure you're feeling matter more

America should give trump to kim jong and get a new president who has more than 80 IQ points.

Jesus fuck my auto-correct fucked that up

his soft stance on israel

Post 69 will make this happen

Pro tip: walk up the stairs from your basement. Try to shield your eyes from the sun light coming through the windows. Find your mommy. Tell her how Trump makes you upset so she will make you some tendies.

he doesn't have to. guaranteed visit for posts like this. lol, what a dumbfuck

If Trump is dumb, what does that say about Hillary and Bernie?

>YFW you can't even badmouth the voters since Shillary won the popular vote

Actually a legit reason. I'm impressed

>doing wonders for the economy
Yeah, it's a good thing he inherited a relatively heath one. How do you think he's able to boast an unemployment rate at a 17 year low and record stock numbers? Or are you so fucking stupid that you think that Lord Trump, himself, was able to achieve that in less than a year?

wow bait on Sup Forums? thank fuck user's here to point it out for me

No, user. It is not a guaranteed visit. Now go do your homework, little boy.

mindless libzombie kek

Oh you're serious?
That's absolutely hilarious

That would ruin the whole thing and keep reps in power. Trump's presidency will be the worst thing to happen to the republican party in centuries. The 42% of the voter base that didn't vote this past election have been galvanized into action, and Trump is losing more supporters than he is gaining. The trend is already manifesting with last year's elections, and this year it's gonna hit them harder. Democrats are gonna win 2020 by a landslide unless they mess up again or put fucking Oprah on the ballot or some retarded shit like that. But kill him, and he becomes a martyr, a victim of the far-left.

Aaand just like that you are on a list.
Everything you do/say and every dite you visit/ every single thing you do online is now being watched.

Good work OP. Hello FBI!

stop crying you faggot. Get a job you loser.

ha! yeah, enjoy the visit

I can't wait until we can hunt liberal cucks for sport and light up the gas chambers on these fucks. MAGA

Did you impeach Trump today, son?

Oh, you have no argument? That's absolutely not surprising.

Keep licking Daddy Trump's boots, faggot.

8 YEARS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's called a speculative boom, you moron. And you have to be a complete idiot to think the stock market is a good metric to measure an economy.

Only 50% of the adult population owns stock, and 80% of it is owned by the top 20%.

>economics are only affected by the president I like

What stance would you want him to have with our only allies in the region?

So it took 8 years for the speculative boom to go through... Shut the fuck up

not giving them free money for a start

I hope someone kills him just so I can stop fucking hearing about him all the god damn time.

Right back at you. Did you give Obama credit for his job numbers or the stock market? Of course you didn't.

The economy isn't bad, but it could be a lot better. Let me know when wages are even close to being adjusted for inflation and all that money trickles down. The average non-supervisory worker is still struggling.

Others told you Trump is bad and you wish another human is dead now? Thats pretty fucking sad.

Hmmmm it's almost as if first we had to get out of an economic recession of some sort. Huh.

You have no clue what you're talking about, do you?

Do you know what speculation is? It's essentially gambling. It's nothing more than people making bets on the economy.

When are you gonna learn that we didn't want Trump elected, we just didn't want Hillary elected more so.

the mob or a cartel might be able to pull if off if they wanted to. sadly it wont happen.

The fuck are you talking about, faggot? I made a fucking SHIT LOAD of money between 2009 and 2016. I also made a shit load of money between 2016 and now.

Are you people actually retarded?

I'm not a trump guy, I'm a libertarian.
Objectively his slashing of obama era regulations and, with the help of congress, new tax plan, trump is completely credited for a nice little spark in our economy.
Delayed our upcoming and looming recession (which was bound to come from the relatively unhealthy economy) for upwards of a few years

he is doing the best he can
not like the other presidents

see
>people who invest money don't count
you have to be a complete idiot to not believe the effects Trump has had on the economy. Even if only due to the attitude he has inspired in people who can invest. Perhaps the effects of his tax law haven't been fully realized yet, they will. and I'm sure you'll be rooting against it the whole time. look forward to you guys openly rooting against the American economy
But no, it really is interesting how Sup Forums suddenly has a bunch of economic experts who are parroting left wing talking points, amirite?

The Pence would become president and traps would be gassed, you wouldn't want that to happen would you?

>Others told you Trump is bad
Dude, he is an extraordinarily wretched human being. If he was just some guy you worked with, I guarantee you'd fucking hate him.

Not op btw

Except "the best he can" is roughly the equivalent of the best my autistic 14 year old little brother can do. Kys.

You sound like a Fucking MEXICAN , OP

He saved us from Hillary.
He actually cares about America.

He really isn't, he's basically just a shitposter.

we give plenty of countries free money, many of which hate our guts. Why Israel in particular?

even if that were true, trumps best is a very low bar

the dude is clearly eating himself to death, you just gotta wait

>Did you give Obama credit for his job numbers or the stock market? Of course you didn't.
dumb
do you know me? no. you're speculating based on stereotypes.
>the economy isn't bad
well thanks. good thing Sup Forums's economic expert has approved. I'm sure the townspeople will be glad to hear

That’s an interesting statistic on the stock market ownership. It’s interesting because it’s exactly the same percentages when people talk about total wealth in the US. So this means one of either of two things:
1. The stock market nearly perfectly mirrors the wealth and thereby is the key indicator not only how wealth is owned but how wealth is MADE
>or
2. You’re regurgitating numbers that some fool came up with somewhere down your information pipeline that you’re preaching as fact without actually doing legitimate research
>(legitimate research is not “googling it”.

this is why. us taxpayers are being ripped off, while israeli taxpayers get free defence

>Trump is completely credited for a nice little spark in our economy
I'm not saying he didn't add a "little spark". But time will tell whether his policies truly helped the average worker--I highly doubt they will.

>delayed our upcoming and looming recession (which was bound to come from the relatively unhealthy economy) for upwards of a few years
You make it seem as if this were fact. It is not.

>people who invest money don't count
Strawman

>perhaps the effects of his tax law haven't been fully realized yet, they will
They haven't been realized at all. And in a few years, I have little doubt that wages will still be flat and the rich will be significantly richer. See: Reaganomics.

>but no, it really is interesting how Sup Forums suddenly has a bunch of economic experts who are parroting left wing talking points
You minions are so unbelievably hypocritical

MAGA!!

>do you know me? no. you're speculating based on stereotypes.
Never seen someone give up so easily when cornered. At least come at him with something...

I mean it's obvious he couldn't make the economy the way it is in 1 fucking year lol. The right is getting more scared and cowardice. Their culture is dying a horrible death. Meh, the left isn't that much better, but I'd rather the death of the right than the left at this moment. The right is too far right, the left is at least somewhat centric. At least they're easier to manipulate into a centric place.

Secret Service I'm sure will be visiting soon. Enjoy your visit to a federal POUND ME IN THE ASS prison.

If you believe we weren't gearing up for another recession before trump even announced then you fundamentally have zero grasp of macroeconomics

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

So, for the sake of argument:
>why is it that you think we partnered with Israel in the first place?
>were we to abandon Israel as a partner, who might you support and why?

Militarily it's strategic positioning. We do the same thing with Japan and Skorea, because they are our proxies. Every nation that has a US military base is proxy country.

Some are controlled by force, some are controlled economically.

>right wing culture is dying a horrible death
Whose killing it?

GREATEST DAY IN MODERN HISTORY

This guy does his homework. Well done, sir.

Change kills traditionalism and the regression that holds it in place. This is true throughout history, change is inevitable. The right is on the wrong side of history at the moment.

Not being bias, just stating facts. You can't stop change, no matter how much you want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYKKqeMLNnw ,

israel's defence is their defence is their own issue, i'm not saying we should abandon them as a partner, just let their taxpayers shoulder the burden of defending their own country, not us citizens.
and we shouldnt for the reasons above, although a big difference is the massive disparity in what we give to israel in comparison.

settle down there nigger. everyone with half a brain cell knows that the current economy (and employment rate before you try that angle) is from obama's term.

come see me in three years.

Screw you, FBI. I ain't falling for it.

Using the term "wrong side of history" is cancerous. There are no right or wrong sides of history...
And the pendulum is beginning to swing back world wide

THIS is why they won't stfu on Sup Forums and Sup Forums isn't it.. It started like 2 years ago. They smell the death of their culture and have gone to drastic measure electing a reality tv star because fuck it.

Holy shit this makes so much fucking sense.

>It’s interesting because it’s exactly the same percentages when people talk about total wealth in the US
What I'm saying is that, just because the stock market #'s are going through the roof doesn't mean that the economy is doing well for the average worker.

>you’re regurgitating numbers that some fool came up with somewhere down your information pipeline that you’re preaching as fact without actually doing legitimate research
I'm not gonna spoonfeed you, little babby. You'd probably just dismiss the sources anyway.

>wrong side of history is cancerous
I call it that because historically traditionalism is defeated by change, thus making the "term" a perfect explanation. That's all, it's not that hard to comprehend what I was stating.

I hope he gets re elected and you kill yourself.

>wrong side of history
You arrogant ponce. You’re not wise enough, old enough, experienced enough, nor statistically supported enough to make any claim like this. I wouldn’t care if you were pro- or anti-Trump; the fact is that claiming that YOUR OPINIONS, which are entirely fueled by emotions, are not the yardstick by which history will be written, because you personally aren’t worth more that a few bits of text. Your arrogance is precisely what is wrong with you.
Forget politics, you need to tighten up and sort yourself out if you’re so inflated that you think this highly of “your side”.

Pretty much, but even then, they only represent the .01% of the right. The extremists are loud, but not numerous. On both sides.

Go ahead and post a source that proves it. Anyway, I think we're headed for a crash that'll make 2008 look mild. And I'm certainly not alone...
businessinsider.com/jim-rogers-worst-crash-lifetime-coming-2017-6

K well the term "wrong side of history" is a known ritualistic chirp of the left to try to morally justify their beliefs.
And again world wide we are witnessing a push back against the rapid "change"
Europe for example will likely break into civil wars within the next few decades, and I doubt that liberals will have any major success in the us for at least 10 years beyond the upcoming midterms where they will likely take the house.
They've been pushing their adgenda too far towards collectivism too quickly

hey, at least they realized which candidate could win election, rather than the dnc shoving hillary down everyone's throat.

>I really hope someone kills trump, I dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead.
And then everything will become paradise right?

You SJWs have the geo-political understanding of a 9 year old. But I guess you guys cannot even figure out what gender you are so its to be expected.

The Democratic party has ruined themselves because no one can be certain if their votes are counted during the primaries due to their vote rigging being exposed (Poor Bernie...)

Libs have been wearing vaginas on their heads and calling everyone nazis for years now, Trump is gonna get elected for a second term and you know it.

I hope we take a 60% hit and there is fucking blood in the streets. I'm ready to buy everything on sale and continue getting rich.

His opinion seemed very non-biased to me actually. Like an alien studying humanity from a 3rd party. But yea, totally attack him for his opinion instead of defending or presenting yours.

This

Trump is essentially the death knell of the Republican party.

You do realize that jim rodgers has been saying this since mid 2014 right? The market crash was looming far before trump
His cut of regulations and tax breaks delayed it

Unfortunately, if it's as extreme as Jim Rogers thinks it's gonna be, it'll be the collapse of western civilization.

See this is actually a good argument, as far as Europeans go. But in the US, the white population will wither within the turn of the century. Traditional conservativism will go with it. I can tell a lot of people don't like hearing this here lol, but w/e, this is real life. It's not perfect. Optimistically, intellect will be the divider in the future, not race or culture.

>blah blah economics
You’re right, and the same thing was said through the Obama years but Obama drones weren’t having it then, either. So you’re correct specifically on this one sentence but do you know WHY you’re correct? Because this is massively important and has nothing to do with Trump or Obama or H.Clinton for that matter.

>Also
You don’t have the sources. Don’t play this childish game of “well I’ve got the answer but I’m not gonna give it to you” because that’s some “I’m taking my ball and going home”-level bullshit. If you had the data, you’d be thrilled to throw it in my face. So you don’t.

He probably won't, that is, unless the RNC takes measure to suppress minority voters. There's always large swings in the opposite direction of what we currently have, and the further from center the current administration, the wider the swing. We've seen this trend already in recent elections. If the DNC gets the RIGHT candidate and doesn't fuck it up this time, they should be able to unseat him. Lord knows they have enough to hit him with.

Individual, couple, family, band, tribe, settlement, village, town, city, state, country, union... it’s going to happen. We all earthers.

>the market crash was looming far before trump. His cut of regulations and tax breaks delayed it
I guess we'll have to wait and see, won't we

Thanks, but yea attacking me personally is an interesting tactic, especially when you don't have a bullet of opinion to fire back.