What are you smoking tonight, /b?

What are you smoking tonight, /b?
It's been about 8 hours since I last smoked pic related, and I was starting to sweat and get irritated. A sure sign I'm digging my own grave.

>Ric pelated

What is that?

>A sure sign I'm digging my own grave

And nothing of value was lost this day.

>snorting

:)

Timestamp, queerbait

I've already been to rehab and lived in a sober environment for over a year.
I can't ask myself why anymore, I lost that privilege over a year ago. I live alone. Work alone. I am always alone.

HOw to faggots like you get work? What do you do?

Op here, this guy gets it.

It's heroin, for the underage faggots who've never seen drugs.

I'm on the west coast, so no powder. Only tar.

I am a handyman for rental properties.

Come to NJ and get a real dope habit

:)

Random fucking picture off of the fucking internet, nigger.

How much $ you make? Salaried or only get paid per job

I already did that, but was still west coast

Per job.
Say a job is worth ten hours, I get it done in five, I still get paid ten hours. Usually $20 an hour, with multiple jobs occuring at once.

Get trust funds fags

>trying to take pic under 2mb but have to cut out all my hundreds

Freedom

Sure I'd like more money than I do now, but I feel like once I have all the things, it won't do a damned thing for me.

Sooo you weren’t paying $35 a bundle

Fucking weakling

Mehhh
I get higher after working a full shift at minimum wage than I would if I had that sitting around

Dude lighten the fuck up im snorting lines of Coke over $7,000 in Benjamin’s listening to music having a good fucking time.

I have no idea to be honest. I was getting ripped off Everytime, I know that. But I couldn't find any dope for the life of me, despite living in Seattle for 3 years. Not my current location, tho. Live back at home.

Well I only weight 125 and don’t do coke that often so this will last me 2 full days easy.

But how long before the novelty is gone? There's just no telling, imo.

Jesus Christ, op here you weigh less than me

For now i'm snorting... but i have some hash for bedtime

Same I have Benadryl and weed on standby for night night

Op here, this dope tastes like rotten fruit and barbecue sauce

I like your thinking, i tihnk i have some valium around here somewhere.. might be good as a reserve

Probably is then

Now a nice Valium would be the cherry on top.
If you ever do take opiates though, diphenhydramine (Benadryl) will stop the itching and help with the nausea so you can enjoy the high that much more.

Gets me high though. I'd smoke a piece of shit if it made me feel this good.
>Inb4 Andy/logs/cream

Not too keen on opiates, i prefer uppers... but i will keep it in mind

Well, as long as the effect is there *goes back to snorting cheap coke/amphetamine*

user, do you ever do something that you know is the last thing you should be doing, but the field in which your fucks are grown is barren?

Yes.

I've done meth a couple times, felt like killing myself on it.

*Continues to smoke black tar heroin, the most impure form of heroin, hence the color*

Well ima kinda rich so In reality never. People say Money can’t buy happiness but I’ve owned 10 different cars and 6 different motorcycles so far an I’m only 22. Constantly buying and selling and going on road trips around the US. Tell you what I’m having fun as fuck.

Am I blowing dumb money? Yes. But I have the cash to burn so for me it works. For other people I get it you can’t. You need to explore though, DO NOT GET STUCK IN YOUR HOME TOWN.

Have I ever held down a good relationship with a girl? No. That’s my only issue but for right now I’m fine being single. I have plenty of flings with random girls I meet in my travels but none have stuck and none will. I’m ok with that. I enjoy and adrenaline rush. Doing a bunch of lines of coke and going 130mph or doing wheelies gets me rock hard.

I’m an adrenaline junkie full through. I don’t care about much else. Family, friends, jobs, girlfriends whatever. I’ve been blessed with an opportunity financially so I’m going to take it and use it how I please. Even if a lot of people see it as destructive.

Skydiving and scuba diving have been my favorite activities thus far just because of how scared I was of heights and the oceans.

You know what OP if this is you fuck it I’ma.send you some cash’s how can I get in contact with you?

I do this on a daily basis.

I can relate to that meth feeling...

Exactly, your only 22. Will it be like it is now in twenty years? Very doubtful. Things change, people change.
Idk how you can contact me. Snapchat?
Mine is jordanv8

Op is this you? Illpaypal you some money or some shit but you gotta spend it on something good not heroin. I’m the rich user in post

>

I got half a mill sitting in my bank.

I want to help you but I need proof you gonna spend it on something positive somehow. Fuck to Igor Xbox live? I’ll buy you a game and we can play nigga.

I got you nigga hitting you up in a sec

Yeah that's me.
I'm 22 also, lol.
My Xbox 360 is at my friends house, I do have gold. Gamer tag is PercocetPeet

Message me back dick head lol I just snapped you

Snapchat is slow right now.
Its still sending

Nigga get on the Xbox app on windows 10 and message me. I’ll add you in like 2 min I’m listening to $uicideboy$

girl i went to school with just literally OD'd on that shit today apparently. She hadn't even graduated college. Be smart, get help Sup Forumsro.
Life's a bitch, but it doesn't always have to be,

Said you haven’t even viewed dat shit nig nog

No computer, but I'll download

I’m user with money I wanna help op with some cash to move him through but how I gauruntee he spends it on positive shit?

I did tho. It's being really frustrating

>I've done meth a couple times, felt like killing myself on it.
Same here. Fuck that shit with a 10ft pole. I have OCD and all it did was make the endless chatter in my mind faster and more aggressive.

You smoke the H? I thought You had to inject that shit?

Ate you running a Nokia jeez user

:(

Ex-oxycontin addict checking in. Never made the switch to heroin but most of my close friends did. Youngest person I knew overdosed from oxys and benzos at 16 years old. I literally lost everything because of oxys. My parents kicked me out of the house. Called the cops on me to get me out. Literally threw away all my belongings. Went to rehab, went to halfway houses, got kicked out of halfway houses. Showed up to the shelter with everything I owned at the time... a trashbag of hand me down clothes. Living out of the shelter for 2 years was hell. Anyway, I got my shit together. Found a job, saved some money via a working program at the shelter, moved out and now I rent an apartment. Slowly bought back all the stuff I lost. All of this was possible because I surrendered to the drug(oxys), and realized that I would either be dead or in jail if I kept using.

Nah u can vaporize the tar on foil

I see.. the more you know i guess

im to your north, and bro we got the best heroin. Fuck tar, try going to Portland Oregon for some brown brown.

Seattle and Sacramento apparently have utter shit.

This shit gay as fuck OP it showed on my Snap you saw it but I can’t see what you sent. Connect to WiFi or find another way to contact. Also I just changed my name to my old Insta handle.

>Sup Forums thinks my post is spam

Fuck you moot I’m just tryna help out a homie

I live in a 2 story empty house. No internet here :(
I did get the Xbox app tho, add PercocetPeet

Lmao just realized my computer at work. My b G I’m see if I can download it to ios

Used oxy and heroin every day for 5 years. Got on suboxone, went to med school, quit suboxone. became a doctor. Still take kratom now sometimes.

Personally I found suboxone a goddam lifesaver. For me it was almost perfect. The only downside was LONG terrible withdrawal. Despite that, I’m considering going back on it. My hospital/license allows me to practice on it.

People swear by kratom. My opinion - it does get you high. It’s a real opiate high, it won’t kill you if you OD, and withdrawal is much more manageable (if still shitty) These are huge

But the side effects of kratom are worse than real opioids. Terrible insomnia if you don’t dose it right. Unlike real opioids (at reasonable doses) it clouds your judgment - I would never use that shit while I was practicing medicine. The side effects can be unpredictable and annoying.

Anyway, I strongly recommend my opioid addicted brethren to get help and switch to a maintenance drug. I swear by suboxone even if the withdrawal is a goddam nightmare.

Sounds good

dam thats tuff bro

I added u bruh

real shit nigga

Opana snorter checking in

Recoveryfag here I did dope for the better part of the last 4 years shooting it but now I take suboxone and i've been clean for like 6 months this time around. I know most of you probably don't care or won't listen but there is always tomorrow to make the decision to stop and get on methadone or subs so you at least aren't sick. Better to be on that your whole life then to have to wake up every day wondering where your next hit comes from.

Cont. I get that it might seem more appealing to try and detox or maintain on dope but you can never moderate yourself as an addict and it never just stays a matter of maintenance it always progresses until you are just spiraling.

living sober if a fucking boring and absolute normie shit. Enjoy your fucking life fellas and fuck this fags

Fuck that shit, help me out. Been off dope 18 months, in that time got my associates and got into a 4 year college. Worked my ass off for a 4.0 gpa while working as a paralegal. OP is gonna buy heroin, I’ll pay down my car loan

What in the fuck is opana?
> inb4 google

YOOOOOOO OP......PICKED UP ROUND 5 HRS AG. STILL P HIGH, COPPED A COUPLE DUBS AND SLAMMED EM. fuck sorry aboout caps...anyways, fellow tarhead here. ggddspeed.

Oxymorphone, ten times the potency of morphine.
Use to bang them bastards back in the day

white widow

Sounds rough.. ever tried fentanyl? heard it's even stronger. coke-head here

You will die soon and nothing of value will be lost

If you do Fent your asking for a death wish don’t even bother. Know too many people that ODed first go on that shit.

Never messed around with opioids.. shit's too spooky for me

Yea, mail order fentanyl hadn’t hit hard when I was at my worst, so I would buy the patches for $10-20 each and inject he gel alcohol mix. I was fucking retarded. We won’t of also get fentanyl lozenges and lollipops, but they were super pricey. Was also way into banging speed balls at one point, coke rushes are insane. I don’t ever wanna go back though, and I’m doing really well now

You smoke, shoot, or snort?

I prefer snorting, but i smoke it mixed with weed every once in a blue moon just for fun

Fair, I also used to do coca puffs when I first start experimenting with cocaine. Just stay off that needle, it is a whole new ball game brother

I know, tried the big H needle once... never doing that again.

I meant shooting coke, but also that lol. Aight brother I got work and school, fucking y’all degenerates be safe

Can you really not see the meth even in this photo? Or do you buy shitty coke knowingly

looks like very dark hash
or something else idk

How much do you pay for a ball of some scale

>Still gonna die alone one day

CT dopefag reporting in.. im heroin too.

Fentanyl is the devil. Avoid at all costs.

damn did you spend $40 on that ... you go ripped bro

I am, just curious.. the coke on the other hand got me by the balls

Probably twice as strong and you can get scripts for it easier than for Adderall, but I shouldn't be telling you this because it'll make you wanna try it. Stay. Away.

Its all about chipping you faggots. Eat 120 mg of codeine on a Saturday and abstain for two weeks. If you've experienced an opiate high that's the only way you'll make it up there again.

did you know that you can grow opium from poppy seeds from mcormic or trader joes, wholefoods etc?