Please educate an old fuck what the hell Lean is and how one makes it...

Please educate an old fuck what the hell Lean is and how one makes it? I’ve looked around the net and to my knowledge it’s basically just cough syrup (Nyquil) and soda. I guess it’s popular for young fags who can’t buy alcohol but I’m 29 and I’m curious what is the difference in feeling? Is it better to just buy a fifth of jack or is lean a better feeling?

Bump for interest

Weak shit only retards fuck with lean. One 10mg opana is equal to 3000mg codeine, that much codeine would be very harmful.

Promethazine/codeine, sprite, and jolly ranchers. No, I haven't tried it, yes it is illegal. It is similar (allegedly) to opiods.
Nyquil has acetaminophen which causes organ damage. People think it is abuse because it has alcohol, but it's actually the dissacociative anesthetic DXM (dextromethorphan hydrobromide) which causes a "trip" and is most commonly referred to as "Robotripping" in my area as Robitussin is a common brand name. Same active ingredient DXM but no acetaminophen. The DXM can be extracted through ammonia, lighter fluid, and citric acid. Avoid any variety such as "DM" as it has guaifenisen (mucinex) which causes nasty vomiting.
Not sure if helpful, but oldfag / meet at 34y reporting.

Lean is codeine in the form of cough syrup mixed with promethazine which is an antihistamine. Codeine is a shit opiate not strong enough for a good high.

Erowid dot com by the way for any further info

Medfag*

I thought this was called Sizzurp.

>d'ya like dags?

lost my fucking sides
good damn user

Yeah, me too. That's why I saved it. Now I have to watch Snatch and play Dag Souls. Fuck.

So basically to make it proper use promethazine/codeine instead of Nyquil.

>Nyquil

ROFL

ohh man im so fucked up off this nyquil homie

Literally all retards
The full list is prometh, codeine, & dxm

However if you can get ahold of just prometh and dxm just smoke some weeed you'll be leaning. Or if you can find codeine but not prometh you can take some benadryl

it has codeine gives you a pretty good high but there are better opiates out there lean is really for niggers

>look at this retard! He doesn’t know what underage fucks drink! Laugh at him everyone!

dxm isnt in lean..its prometh/codeine syrup with sprite and jolly ranchers

listen to some UGK you broke ass nigga

niggers love to mix it with spirite and sip on it all day

>underage fucks drink lean which requires a powerful, hard-to-get pharmaceutical

point
------
your head

no, you're just that out of touch and at that bad at googling

Honestly, the DXM route is the heavier drug, and is legal. Haven't tried lean, but it basically could be reproduced with benadryl and any low dose opiod (I.e. a super high dose of Immodium). It is most likely that people who rave about it are on MDMA also, or at the minimum stoned on reefer, and that the effects are not that heavy. DXM will put you out of your mind at the right dose, but I suggest leaving all of these alone. Low dose alprazolam/Xanax will be more effective, although addictive, but attainable through a physician.

>i haven't taken it, but i'm going to tell you that it feels just like this and the effects aren't that heavy

dd--ddurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

wow the absolute retardation in this thread is just Sup Forums in a nutshell

>requires a hard-to-get pharmaceutical
>bad at googling

Also not OP, just pointing out that you are fucking retarded for thinking drinks that underage b8 like lil pump and niggers is important to keep in touch

Medfag, Addiction professional, and former addict here.

Lean is promethazine with Codeine. Those are the only 2 pharmacologically active ingredients. I’m sure there are some shitpeople in West Bumfuckington that somehow add DXM to the mix but this is not “real” lean.

There is a (purple) prescription cough syrup containing promethazine and codeine. Users add sprite to it, and may dissolve a few jolly ranchers, but most consider this excessively fancy. Some will say it must be served in a styrofoam cup.

Codeine is a weak opioid, but users often drink like half the bottle, giving a good strong opiate high. Many users are actually introduced to opioids this way (though painkillers are way more common).

Promethazine is an antihistamine with some anti-psychotic effects. It makes you a little more tired, makes you more “out of touch,” and makes the codeine high more intense. Promethazine is usually not abused alone - the high sucks.

Promethazine is the more dangerous drug. There’s a risk of tardive dyskinesia and Parkinsonism symptoms - very unpleasant.

DXM is a totally different drug. It’s a dissociative lik ketamine or PCP. In terms of “most fucked up ive ever been in my life,” I’d say DXM is tied with 2C-I for me. It’s a severely intense mindfuck if you take the right dose.

Lean = Promethazine w/ Codeine (Prescription Cough Syrup) + Sprite (Or Any soda really) + Candy at the bottom for taste (Jolly Ranchers is most common)

Basically its something that caught on with rappers like Lil Wayne i.e "Purp Drank/Sizzurp", and more recently Lil Pump. It causes a high similar to alcohol/weak opiates. If you've ever used codeine by itself thats all it is. Its a shitty "high" that is mildly dissociative/delirious. The stumbling of movement, slurred speech, blurred vision. It's not entertaining however every kid and their brother is doing it only because its so popular in music. You remember reading on the news about 10 years ago where kids were abusing cough syrup? That's DXM which is different, however the experiences are pretty similar in my opinion.

Lil Wayne?! Bro "down south" rappers have been sipping lean since way before Wayne. Come on dude.