Your country

Your country
How do people celebrate Trianon in your country?

1. USA
2. Bomb Hungary again.

JUSting R*manians

We drink to it.

No joke almost nobody knows what it is

L-Literally what? Here hating Hungary is the norm, most of the people know what a Trianon is.

>Here hating Hungary is the norm
Get a life.

I have no reason to celebrate it
Transylvania became independent from one oppressor only to be subjugated by another

>Here hating Hungary is the norm

Hate is strong word but i wouldnt say Hungary is one of the popular countries here, people talk shit a lot but it doesnt have much weight

What's a Hungary?

what language do you speak

German, Romanian, Hungarian, Slovakian, Croatian, Serbian, Ukrainian

hard to think of country thats been fucked over harder than hungary, aside from poland maybe

t. tânăr frumos și inteligent

Probably because it was the only thing your country has ever done, and even then it was against a country with a depleted army fighting communists that took over the capital

but german natively? transylvanian nationalism is about german minorities?

By making bograč, of course

pic related, peasant girls doing Ugro-Mongol dances (translated to in Slovenian) around a pot of bograč.

no one knows what trianon is
if its not for cheap hungarian food we would all starve here in voivodina
so thank you for szegedin(?)

Transylvanian nationalism is about Transylvania and its inhabitants, regardless of native language

I don't understand why Hungarians complain
Trianon freed them from Austrian opressing and made Hungary a free, sovereign country.
They should be celebrating it

how do romanians opress you?

Romania is a made-up nation, they try to smother the national identity of both Transylvanians and us Moldavians.

i wish we were hungary again

I didn't know Hungary was hated in the Balkans

we weren't really oppressed by the Austrians since a good 50 years before Trianon, tho... those 50-some years were actually the first time since the 15th century that Hungary was getting somewhere in terms of economic and technologycal development

Cultural and historical genocide

I know friend, i was just baiting

Just by gypsies because Romania wants be Hungary but can't