Is a 9mm pistol enough to instantly one-shot myself with? It's all I have

Is a 9mm pistol enough to instantly one-shot myself with? It's all I have

I mean if you go in the mouth of course. Please don't though, whatever you're going through will pass.

If you aim it properly.

yeah just use hollow points

I think literally any object moving at 1,250 feet per second would one shot you, much less a bullet.

Yes.

should work, either go from temple to temple or in your mouth. if you don't die instantly, it will only take a few min.

It is, but you must make sure you aim very carefully at your cawk.

this

in your mouth
but dont move when you press it or you'll just suffer a lot
aim the brain, dead 100% won't feel anything

A 9mm will kill the shit out of you, especially with hollow points, but they’re completely unnecessary.

Some people will say you should shoot yourself in the head, but if it were me, I’d give serious consideration to the heart, especially if you’re unfamiliar with the anatomy.

Livestream it OP

Don't kill yourself. Kill someone else. It's their fault

Na, way easier to miss and have a slower, painful death.
Go for the brainstem, gun in your mouth and aim for the back of your throat slightly up where your spinal cord meets your brain. Instant painless death.

But suicide is for pussies who cant deal with temporary problems

It's only powerful enough if you shove the barrel up your ass then pull the trigger

Hold the gun infront of your chest. Where your heart is. Squeeze the trigger.

Chances of success are much higher.

Most deaths from shots to the head. Are from blood loss. Not brainstem damage.

Dont make yourself more retarded.

when my whole life is a problem i don't have to justify my actions to strangers.

Please don't do it OP. Use a rope instead, otherwise you're feeding gun death statistics that can be stupidly used in gun control.

Don't do it. Your life is precious.

you'll be dead before you hear the gun go off. so said my psychology prof. but yeah, suicide is a permanent fix for temporary issues. would not recommend.

Temple shot

Lmao. These Crack me up

Structures in the brainstem are responsible for control of heartrate and respiration. How the fuck would you die of blood loss first? You lack a basic understanding of human biology

you are a cunt, guess your a yank and fuck your father with your arse

he's saying if you aim wrong or flinch at the last moment at miss the brainstem

Hey Daniel, don't do it.

he's right though. people use suicide as a primary reason for more gun control

you're being overly dramatic, you stupid shit.
like none of us have had it hard from time to time

You could make the same argument against going for the heart. I'd say you have a higher chance of fucking up going for the heart over brainstem

but its OPs life, he can kill himself with a screwdriver if he wants

jhj

Yes, but those are hard boiled eggs.

this right here, once when I was an edgy teen I almost offed myself when a girl broke up with me

all these years later, thinking I almost killed myself over some dumb shit like that almost makes me want to kill myself

should have gun control instead of letting every tard own a gun

i hunt a lot

a heart shot is an instant drop, as soon as you lose blood pressure you pass out, its a cleaner death than a head shot

head shots will make you twitch and flap and have full body spasms

i deal in reality not shoulds. i should be rich, life should be easier, etc.

He’s saying that most people miss and die from bleeding out rather than the instantaneous result they were looking for. Learn to read before talking shit.

haha i'm glad you're here today. that last part got me keking

when you hunt and hit the head you're hitting the brainstem every time? no.

I know a guy I went to high school with who tried to commit suicide by shooting himself in the heart.
The stupid fuck shot himself in the left side of his chest, not the right. It went through his lung and he started choking on his own blood, but someone found him a minute or two after the gunshot and he was rushed to the hospital and saved.

Paramamed here. Majority of gunshot wound calls we deal with. Have shot themselves in the temple. And have blinded themselves. If they do die, its from blood loss. Not retinal/sinus damage.

What's up with people saying don't do it. I've been off here for 2 years and come back to nothing but faggots.

also some dummies just point anywhere into the head. i don't even understand shooting yourself in the temple. seems like that's the shot that increases your chance to live and be a vegetable or bleed out not too quickly

i tell you, a shot to the heart with a normal FMJ bullet, will feel like warm water spilling on you, then you pass out

a head shot will be 1 or 2 minutes of neurological agony, like a massive seizure

Dee dee dee

when you hunt you shoot for the heart because its much easier to miss and still fuck shit up. if it was easy to hit the brain from 80-100 yards+ people would do it.

Yes, but in both cases the animal is brain dead. Postmortem spasms are common when you have such traumatic injury to the brain tissue.

But, yes, I can see why in a hunting sense you aim for the heart, as it's less messy. But as far as effective suicide methods how messy and unpleasant it is is irrelevant, the priority is the easiest and most painless method

in a cow slaughterhouse how do they kill the animals for quick kill and loss of consciousness? they use the head not the heart.

The animal is braindead at that point, it's just tissue spasms like a dead fish

If you aim for the heart and miss.. you still have a fully functional brain. Allowing you to fire the gun a second time.

Good luck firing that gun again, let alone holding the damn thing after all those stress hormones and adrenaline kicks in from the initial GSW

>instantly
except for massive explosions that you cannot afford to create, there is no such thing as an instant suicide. No matter what situation ends you, it comes down to some combination of respiratory failure or cardiac arrest, or both. Whether you shoot yourself in the head, hang by the neck, are inhale toxic fumes you are going to suffer a horrific death that you regret the whole time. So just sack up and deal

NEVER DO TEMPLE TO TEMPLE.
Too much risk of failing, mouth shot is ok

how often do you shoot yourself to know this eh?
or have you heard it from people that shot and killed themselves?

natural selection almost worked

have you seen a cow been killed? go look it up, its not quick nor painless, i ve seen cows and pigs get up and run after a headshot

the headshot they give them sometimes just stunts them, then they hook them, flip them and bleed them

What are you talking about? Your heart is in the left side of your chest; albeit, closer to the center.

at least get yourself on the scoreboard before you off yourself

its actually mostly on the center

everybody on this thread is fucking retarded

and a heart shot in a eating animal would ruin many good meat, including the heart itself

Is that why you put your hand over the right side when reciting the pledge?

Yeah it'll work fine. On the extremely rare chance it doesn't work with the first shot have a full magazine loaded and don't stop pulling the trigger. The second shot to your brain should pretty much guarantee things though. Whatever you do post a livestream link though. Give us some lulz at least

You don't do that...

Op do somthing right for once in your pathetic life. Shoot yourself in the heart. Brain damage is unpredictable.

I said that. Could you not read the entire sentence?

You're either trolling or retarded.

this guy is right

the best thing to do is to gas yourself with helium

This is patently false. You can easily create a large enough head wound with a 12 gauge shotgun to cause just as fast a death as a large explosion. 9mm though? It's possible you shut off your brain from normal perception with a hollow point damaging your brain enough, but it's just as likely you die from rapid drop in blood pressure from blood loss while perceiving the whole thing (not for long, mind you).

This is the only correct answer. Make sure you have the tip nicely aligned.

You could always just spend like $5 on a decent rope and hang yourself if you're scared of living through a gunshot wound. If you properly tie the noose and jump from a decent height with enough slack your neck will snap and sever your spinal cord, so it's instant and painless.

You shouldn't kill yourself. Period. However, do what you want. For insta-no-feel-death you want to aim for where your brainstem and thalamus meet. You hit that right, and its lights out.

to be safe you should use a pistol that shoots .22 and aim for the forehead

OP stick the gun straight into your mouth and aim it up at a 45 degree angle you should hit the most important part of your brain. DO NOT DO IT IN THE TEMPLE. You risk survival along with blinding yourself.

pls no

OP ARE YOU DEAD YET?

Don't do it, it's not worth. That said, if you do, don't use a gun. Last thing we need is another suicide for dems to bloat their gun violence numbers

This. Also, proxy.

Of course it will, it's not fucking fallout new vegas

Also don't an hero faggot, there's people that genuinely love and care about you

This how you reward a clever line, faggot?

Well, man. If u want to kys I'd suggest you better fill yo bath with nice hot water to chill and then peacefully cut your arteria femoralis. It's easier and much more deadly than cutting veins. It takes less effort and pain than shooting yourself. Plus nobody will be bothered with washing your brains off the wall and shooting yourself with 9mm does not grant 1 hit 1 kill. Reply if found it useful

I know it's bollocks, but what if death is not the end? Your pain could continue or your problem remains unresolved. Either face and resolve your problem or change completely and do something completely different. Unless it's an illness with pain, then leave a note that trump abused you, just for shit and giggles.

Duuuude. Shooting yourself in the heart is a very bad idea. It can: a) break your scapula, spine or a rib b) miss the heart and just pierce your lungs and muscles. All which leaves you to drown and slip in blood and pain. I've seen a lot of patients trying to shoot themselves in the heart. There only one with 1 bullet hole.

lmao

Put it up to your temple and blast it. That should do you in. Or maybe directly facing your forehead.

Why would he shoot right tho?

What are you, a suburban youth pastor?
In what fucking universe?

Confess what you did wrong

I came back here after 2 years no Sup Forums.

What kind of moron are you 9mm will blow through you fore head and out the back.

It's only going to do around 35-45 damage if you have a helmet.
Don't wear a helmet, and set it to burst fire.
Should do the trick.

if you're still alive after the first shot just fire again lol

No, you have to double tap. Or just eat all the eggs. Then double tap.