How can I tell if my friends are really friends?

How can I tell if my friends are really friends?

When times are tough we find out who our true friends are. It's not always easy to tell who they are at first....
Best of luck to you dude

Real friends don't exist. This world is more fucked than Obama's time in office

b8 them into fucking your gf if you have one and see if they do it

Really need something from one of them.

>is a friendless loser
>"thanks Obama"
>gets into car accident
>falls into deep coma
>wakes up some time later
>nurse tells you the accident would've killed you if Obama hadn't pushed you out of the way at the last second
>tears up
>"thanks Obama"

>implying I have a gf

Don't greentext under me ever again

>If you have one
retard

wow

Drop 10$ or 50$ while you are with them. If them pick it up, and don't give it back to you, then they are a bunch of fuckers.
Also, if you are Jewish do the same, but change the "$" for ¢

I second this but without the anti-Semitism

Real friends, the kind you're thinking of, are incredibly rare. You'll be lucky to see one in your life.

Its easy, everyone is just an acquaintance. That's why older people dont have many friends if they have any at all.

Real friends don't exist. Obama is not your friend.

This.
We are all fundamentally alone.

>Invite them to a party
>Bake some cake
>Give a slice to everyone
>When they are halfway through tell them that you put your own cum in it
Whoever is angry, disgusted or laughs nervously con GTFO, the few who upon hearing that start to chomp down the cake like their lives depend on it are your true friends

There are no real friends once I tryed to suicide noone came to ask how I was doing or something they just keep on their own shit you only have your family and thats all

quads

Shame on you, it doesn't work without applying a Jewish trick

Tell them you’re going to do something illegal as shit and wait for results.

kiss them and see what happens

Stop talking to them, the ones who try and get a hold of you are your friends.

throw a party

I tried this. No one showed up.

then you have no friends

you don't even have any acquaintances willing to put up with your shit for long enough to drink your liquor and eat your food.

:(

If you end up in the hospital, the people that come to visit you are your true friends.

When you have to move and you tell your friends, the ones tell you what time they'll be there before you ask for help are your true friends.

When you get a girl preggers, the people that laugh at you, then offer to help you push the bitch down some stairs are your true friends.

yeah I can agree

Ya, that was the admission.

That makes it worse.

I accepted it

This is really accurate, especially the first part. Having a medical issue, especially at a younger age, that'll show you who your true friends are.

yes, moving day shows your true friends

moving sucks donkey shits

When you can not talk to them for a while and they still talk to you like nothing has changed.

You can't. You just have to either work under the assumption and do everything you want to do and not let anyone deter you from it. And if they join you in that, give back to them. Simple give and take.

Moving day is to life, what Michael Vick is to pet ownership.

>implying he would

I'm feeling generous as fuck!

Who needs someone to vent or shit? I'm gonna play therapist.

Or AMA. Don't care. Just waiting till I can call asleep.

>stealing your thread OP

Still here OP?

I had 1 real friend for a very long time, we went fishing every week and smoke a bowl when we could. He got a girlfriend now who doens't like me. We haven't gone fishing for 1,5 years now and we might smoke a bowl once every 2 weeks.

I know your feel, feelsbadman.

why do you feel the need to poke into other peoples' business? is it because you can't stand to look at yourself?

Yeah, still here.

In all seriousness, I joined this thread hoping it would be interesting.

Can't say that I stayed focused on it. After a while I got some text messages from some friends and lost my original empathetic emotion.

But still on a good kick, I decided to give back to the board by sharing my patience and empathy.

Didn't look like the thread was that active so I decided to put it to good use.

How was your day today? Besides being an ass.

he continued to grow as a person and realized that you aren't going to suck his dick after sucking his bowl

Sup brudda. I'm to self absorb to go through the thread.

What's eating ya?

Feel like your bros aren't ya bros?

Or is it girl problems?

He's only wanting to help in the way he can

I lost my job and now I have to cancel mine

Having a medical issue at an older age, I think you mean.

Kids care more for one another, or their teachers and parents organize a show-of-solidarity effort. It's when you're an adult and expected to be self-sufficient that people don't take the time

>patience
>empathy
>giving back

people actually do that stuff here?

So true

No girl problems. Haven't spoken to one for a while..
Just sad and I'm not sure if I really have friends.

Txt them at 330am and ask them if they can help you bury a body. If they say ok and ask where to meet you then they are really your friend

ok i'll stop being an asshole for one second

have you tried talking to your 'friends' about this? if they create distance, they aren't friends. if they take some time to help comfort you they might be worth your time (unless you do this every week)

Eh, not sure. I sure as hell ain't no saint. But sometimes life is just... hard. And having someone make you smile or chuckle make the day go by easier.

Or make you an hero. Told ya, I ain't no decent person.

Oh gotcha.

Well let me ask you this. Where you from? (Like city or county)
Do you prefer to communicate with people over the internet or in person?

And what's the definition of a friend to you?

If you need a friend, I'll be your friend. Got discord?

I thought about it. I think I'm scared of the fact that I'm right. I'm such a coward

Can we keep this realistic?

Do you need to hear another's voice? I can chat on the phone with you for a few very awkward minutes.

I live in Texas. I'm always at work so online communication is easier. Discord is nacitrex

You forgot the number part

#3453 sorry don't really use discord that much

honestly being a coward is worse than facing the music. not knowing if you are right or wrong is worse than being wrong

No

This afternoon I was talking to a faggot who is my partner in college, I think he's a fucking opportunist because I think he talks shit about me to my back and he's a fagg for doing that I also think he hides something every time that talks to me. Tou can't trust nobody user people are crap and less can be your friends, they are only your friends when they need something from you the truth are some abusive parasites

Be your self around them an see how they react

Most ppl are not on same side. 99% Will rob and kill you

Life is hard

yes lots of people are abusive parasites but if you can't trust anybody, who can you turn to in times of turmoil that you can't handle yourself?

Jailtime and getting dumped no thanks

Still mega hot though

My long lost twin sister is my friend at least

That because 5 ppl love me and all female, and rest of world jealous

I don't know.
with your family I suppose.
this afternoon confirm or I think that even this type of fagots conspire against the people who claim to be their friends or someone tell me what I'm overthinking about.
but in reality I do not see how people who talk shit about you can even help you in something serious. It is always better to take care of yourself, that is what I have learned in recent months, you do not need anyone but yourself.
Please someone tell me I'm wrong and argue it.
also i need help i guess.

Sweet dreams anons

don't fucking tell me what to do

yes she is hot, but not more than pic related

i struggled with addiction for about 15 years before realizing i can't fix it myself. it seriously hurt my pride and ego to admit that i can't fix this problem in my life without help from others, but after i was able to accept help from others, and be teachable, my life has improved tenfold.

don't rely on family just because they share chromosomes, rely on your family that you pick and choose throughout your experience as a decent human being. people who talk shit about you may just be busting your balls and you're too soft or they may be too callous and you need to check that shit. it's your life, senpai

she ugly tbh

Fucking saved

She's cute

When you're winning in life and overjoyed people will naturally gravitate towards you. It's as though people think success can radiate...

Then when something horrible happens, you'll look around and realize you have absolutely *no one* there to help you up and all those people who were so eager to party and hang out just a couple months when things were good are nowhere to be found.

It's as though people think despair/defeat are contagious too. 99% of people think this way, and likely YOU do it too even more than you want to acknowledge.

But the truth of the matter, is due to human nature, when times are bad, there's almost no one who will stick by your side, so you have to have the balls to pick yourself up on your own.

One more thing, this is why it's ultra important to never be depressing and at least always *seem* happy, especially when you're not.

If they can count on you and you can count on them back.
That's how friendship works.

If you're that worried about what your friends think of you; stop acting like a loser and do something with yourself.

A couple reasons. The first is that it turns people off (and the further their orbit from you the more this is true). Acting happy will generally attract friends and make you actually happy is the other reason to fake it.

by testing them. though thats a sure fire way to lose them. as a general rule you dont need to know if they are really friends. whats the point? they fit the minor needs you need them for now and when shit hits the ceiling fan you'll let go of them and keep the ones that stood by you.

i dont regret my more shallow friendships, its nice to have more casual relationships.

wasted

have fun in a constant sea of anonymity, 4ch

what

this except do it on their benis
i had a friend and he tried to suck my benis
i told him no
we stopped being friends after a few years
if they let you suck their benis you'll probably be friends for a while

>How can I tell if my friends are really friends?

By spending a long as time doing jack fucking shit and still have a good time enjoying each others company even though yall admittedly didn't do anything of note or really enjoyable.

If yall both enjoy yourselfs like that then yall probably pretty decent palls if not yall be like more akin to just acquaintance that only converse and do shit that yall have in common instead of actually liking and being friends and shit

using real life people for (you)s is hollow and building trust with somebody is a beautiful thang

building trust with somebody is a beautiful thing, sure. but its also nice to be able to say 'hey i like this person, i dont want to hold their hand when they die or someone they know dies, but we like mario kart so lets hangout'.

plus, you know, to get to that 'real friend' place you gotta start with the casual 'we know eeach other and its fun but i wouldnt hold their hand if their family died' place.

world aint black and white nigga

>and at least always *seem* happy, especially when you're not.

man i really hate how true this is cause i got what can best describe as the male equivalent of resting bitch face. My neutral face ins interpreted by many as being upset or mad and shit which annoys me to all hell especially when dealing with insecure people who don't believe me when i tell them otherwise or say that i am actually enjoying myself and what not.

and i romanticize friendships and only have like 3 friends cuz i care about REALLY being there for them. but that doesn't mean i regret the more shallow ones.

you need to start as shallow friends to eventually become good friends. otherwise you're no better than a teenager asking his gf of 1 week to marry him

>the driver was an alcohol

you're not wrong but let's focus on OP

he doesn't want casul shit, he wants reall niggas

This made me laugh really hard. Thanks user. :)

>he doesn't want casul shit, he wants reall niggas

well no, he wants to know if it is casual shit or reall niggas. and my initial post i legit told him he can test them, and risk losing his friendship, or simply wait until a REAL test appears and just appreciate what he has.

wanting to just go straight for 'real friends' is like asking someone to marry you the week you date them. i remember telling people i didnt want to be theri friends

>why
>we got nothing in common
>FRIENDSHIPS ABOUT MORE THAN THAT ITS ABOUT LOYALTY AND BEING THERE FOR ONE ANOTHER

all of which mean absolutely nothing if you don't have a backlog of casual shit to become close to each other first. its not that different from romance. it starts with basically thinking 'wow that girls cute' and you wouldnt do that much for her, but that doesn't maen it wont blossom to a real relationship later.

its less about what is 'on' or 'off' and more about where the relationships is growing.

i agree

This pic tho is every episode.

she is lovely you faggot

When u suck their cock and they don't even punch you in the face