Traps make you gay faggots.

How about trips?

DIE FAGGOT DIE

K

Depends on the day of the week

Incorrect. Traps arent gay

The people who request them are. Faggots

Must be into traps. Queer.

not true, i used to like super muscular women, now i like super feminine penis, its making me straight

If it has a penis it ain't woman. You like muscular women and chicks with dicks? Makes you a fag

if it identifies herself as a woman is a woman user

Yeah well im a 8 foot nig with a 20 foot dick. Must be true then

You are whats wrong with the world today. Anatomy lesson, dudes have dicks, chicks don't. Simple, I don't care what you "believe" you are

sex and gender are completely different subjects user

Dick = man
Pussy = woman
No other valid arguments.

I’m a lesbian, so they make me straight

If you have a pussy, then fine. Male to female ratio on Sup Forums is astronomical. Female hardly get included in arguments. Sorry user

penis = male
vagina = female
social role = whatever the fuck you think more comfortable doing

Not how it works. You can't just imagine your self as something you're not and expect it to work. Social role is irrelevant

I wouldn't say they MAKE you gay. I've been seeing the threads made all the fucking time and all I have ever done is chuckle at the thought of chicks with dicks.

Stop making excuses retards liking traps is gay and i dont care im not insecure about my sexuality like you loophole dumbfucks

This guys gets it.

So you are denying that women and men have different roles within a society beyond their biological constitution? Or denying the right of someone with a penis to perform the social roles of women?

So you are denying that women and men have different roles within a society beyond their biological constitution? Or denying the right of someone with a penis to perform the social roles of women?

Simply stating
Dick = man
Pussy = woman.
Social role is irrelevant. As previously mentioned. No need to spin the arguments. If you have a dick go out and act like a fucking man. I have nothing against people being gay, it's the fags that claim liking a chick with a dick doesn't make them gay. If you have a dick and like dick, you are fucking gay. Simple as thag

everyone is bisexual, some people are just too prude to even realize, EVERY man love his own cock and fantasizes with dick

Fantasizing putting my dick in your sisters ass. How does that make me bisexual. I think dicks are repulsive. You're probably retarded

Traps aren't gay if anything they are bi

They have dicks. Either way you're a fag

Well gay fags that's crazy man

Isn't it? It's amazing how me forgetting a comma can derail my entire post lol. user wasn't suppose to notice.

i feel like most anons should be typing faggit not faggot, because of all the redneckness

Nothing can "make" you gay. You're either gay or you're not, faggot.

Redneckness? What am I missing here

Liking traps, makes you guy. Fuckface

*gay