Sex Pistols

What does think Sup Forums think about Sex Pistols?

P good but it's a fact PiL is better

some faggot is prbly gonna go on about how they invented death metal ITT

>what does think Sup Forums think

time to lay off the reefer buddy

good punk band i guess but their songs sound like fucking shit

Iconic. The song No Feelings, pretty much sums up the narcissistic society we live in today..

Even Blink 182 is better

I disagree

they're cool but I never listen to them. I cringe when people tell me they're a boy band because some manager brought them together, isn't that what managers do? And besides they played their own instruments and wrote their own songs.

they were huge influence on hard rock at the times, motorhead for example. being on the front of punk wave, their aggresive music inspired venom. johny rotten is known for some realy deep guttural vocal performance (i bet you didnt know it, cus you know only their most famous songs like anarchy in the uk or white riot), barney greenway once said that he tried to emulate his style when he was in benediction. thus being said, with the mention of fast riffing of lonely boy spike and furious slow down atonal blast beats, sex pistols practically played proto-death metal, but u Sup Forums faggots only know death metal bands from wikipedia, like evanescence and such. hail satan.

pretty intense for the time even when there was no hardcore punk aesthetic, bodies is pure nihilism

I was there at the time, they rocked the etsablishment and I don't mean the establishment danced to their songs.

Belsen Was A Gas is their only good song

PiL >

All their songs sound the same, but I like it. And I like their sense of humor.

>isn't that what managers do?
Only in pop music

And i imagine Nickelback is better than the Beatles, right?

True rock n roll.

fpbp

They gave no fucks, had true punk swagger, and made a lot of great songs. They never had a chance to evolve like the Clash did but we got PiL so it's all good.

American alternative scene owes so fucking much to this and PiL that they won't admit it