Name a shittier villain

Name a shittier villain.

Easy.

literally any villain

Zod

Zod's fine.

TELL THAT TO MARTHAS SNAPPED NECK

where'd he get all those underlings from?

They could have at least spent another 20-30 minutes on this guy's backstory.

ElecNigger

Every Marvel movie villain. You cannot prove me wrong

He was a guy from the Archer era who resented what human had become as part of the Federation, there's really not any more to it.

How come the only black actor able to play a decent villain is denzel washington?

In the video log he mentions there are only three crew left (him, his right hand man, the girl who dupes the Enterprise into going to the planet) and a bunch of alien machinery and drones. The underlings were clearly all drones under his command, hence why you never see any of them take any of their armor off, and they're all perfectly happy to crash their ships into things.

Agreed. They tried to throw in a 'twist' to the character to make him seem like he had more depth, but honestly if he was just human from the start he would have been a more compelling villain. Although it would have drawn unfavourable comparisons to Khan (wanting revenge for being abandoned).

Are you including the Netflix series? Because Kilgrave is a much more complex villain

Fell asleep during this shit flick

His backstory is that he's been slighted by the Federation and is out for revenge.

Star Trek (2009)
>Nero's planet and wife are killed
>Nero is out for revenge

Star Trek: Into Darkness
>Khan is a superhuman woken up by a Starfleet Admiral and forced to develop superweapons to fight Klingons, with Khan's crew being held hostage
>Khan wants revenge against Starfleet

Star Trek Beyond
>Kroll is left to die by the Federation, forgotten
>He comes back for revenge

Can't they think of a different motivation for a villain?

(You)

That makes even less sense. Why would mining ships need fully autonomous humanoid drones to pilot them?

This movie needed WAY more fucking plot. It's so overly simplistic, AND it's Star Trek what the fuck.

>oh no I is bored of this daily grind
>oh looks a neato station literal utopia thing wow neat
>oh no we could break up as a crew, contrived problems
>distress beacon sent to planet get ambushed
>wew i'm a bad guy i r destroy utopian starfleet
>...
>he's dead and all our contrived problems r solved wow it's like this movie is just filler

Literally, literally, what the fuck was his problem?

James Earl Jones as Thulsa Doom
Wesley Snipes as Simon Phoenix
...thats all I got...

>Villain from another time
>Wants revenge against Starfleet for a retarded reason

Why did they do the same thing 3 times in a row?

Shere kon

Stringer bell

Colin

Nah that nigga had it coming fucking around with both The Game and those "fucking away" Games

Nelson Mandela

Ok im done

Niggawatt was the worst