Years of rapes and killings

>Years of rapes and killings
>Proud of it
>Building monuments and worship as national hero the biggest rapist in human history.

Why Mongolia still exists? We should destroy it just for it's past sins. Besides, if we ever go back technology-wise, for example due to nuclear war, we can be sure as hell those faggots will invade us.

We should kill all Mongols now, as it's a literal rape culture.

Poland, there are exist countries from which you do not feel butthurt?

Are you trying to distract us from the Polish death camps?

Blow me, Bandera scum.

You are Poland
Like Poland Pakistan also knows that history is written for and by the strong
nobody has any respect for the nature loving earth preserving society of the Abos e.g. in Straya cunt
but everybody glorifies the killers, rapists, fascists, conquerors etc.
thats the way of the world Poland

but I agree, we must do this
>Why Mongolia still exists? We should destroy it just for it's past sins

vatican

This 100 times

Is there at least one country that doesn't make Poland butthurt?

what's up with west asians and their love for everything shit-related?

Do you want to get partitioned again?

I have never seen a nation with an inferiority complex as huge as Poland, you pathetic slavlings act the exact same way in real life.

You get money pumped into your country by the EU due to your proximity to Russia, you become a bit better off and you start gloating uncontrollably at your less fortunate neighbors, completely forgetting that you were taken advantage of in the same manner when you first arrived in the west.

I've had dozens of Polacks tell me in real life that Poland is a central European country and has nothing to do with eastern Europe, lol.

Hope you will end up drowning in your own shit again you disgusting hypocritical slavic niggers.

I like poland.

Polish genes

Oh my fucking god what the actual fuck jesus christ

>Says the actual nigger.

Wishful thinking. You don't have any.

Stop spreading lies like the Katyn fairly tale

Argie is somewhat right mate, but he just used a very offensive way of saying it
however, what has that to do with what Mongolia did in the past?
the damage that they did to human knowledge, development and lives is irrecoverable
the greatest library of that age was in Baghdad
they razed it and the waters of the Tigris ran black with the ink of the books for 7 days
that was the repository of human knowledge in its day
the same damaging effect that happened when the library of Alexandria was destroyed

Mongolians were ignorant barbarian scum who destroyed the collective human civilization in both Asia and Europe
they set us back several centuries
and nobody talks about this

>Why Mongolia still exists?
Is it actually exists?

Abstrahując od samego wpierdalania gówna, jaki w ogóle chlew w tym kiblu, ja pierdolę. Czegos takiego, to ja jeszcze w życiu nie widziałem, a urodziłem się jeszcze w komunie.

Are tuvans cute ?

>rosjanie
>cywilizacja
Mi dziadek opowiadał, że jak przyszła Czerwona Armia do Polski, to kradli krany i kible. Mogę w to uwierzyć, bo widziałem nawet na necie potwierdzenie tego, więc to nie był tylko jeden epizod.

WTFuckign fuck WTF, why upload this shit?
its literally shit

They are worse than niggas. They walk with knives, they can be slaughtered for what it considers insulting. They do not afraid to go to jail. The most criminal region in Russia, several times ahead of other regions in terms of crime.

And their Asian genes make them complete animals when they get drunk.

Now I understand why it also has the lowest HDI of the entire Russian federation.
Damm

vk

So much polish genes in your picture.

No, you don't have any.

Poland I like you but do not fuck with Mongolia it is a cool place

no its not

*are there
>ukrainian english