This website is pretty terrible. Memes aren't particularly funny. Seems like stuff for children...

This website is pretty terrible. Memes aren't particularly funny. Seems like stuff for children. Constantly jerking off and giggling like a schoolgirl.You guys champion this place as an alternative to facebook, reddit, ect. It's just more of the same homogeneous pig slop. Cooky cutter website. It's pretty sad to see how delusional people can be.

nah OP this place is rad and edgy, now reply or your mommas gonna die tonight ;(

I really hate how people brought back the word "rad," and I really hate how you think you're clever for being post-modern and using it ironically. Your way of thinking offers no solution. Just self-serving cynicism. What a boring person you must be.

don't know about you OP but im supposed to be cynical and boring, its the 10s dude, chill out and be indifferent to everything and everyone

Then fuck off. No one forced you to come here.

>filename
>LOGo

I feel u

What an awful response. What an inadequate use of an opportunity to say something funny, insightful, meaningful, or honest. You have nothing.

Use spellcheck for that? Fuck off asshole.

Go somewhere else then, faggot

No communication skills. Your type make me worry for the future of western civilization.

Proving my point.

lol

>cookie cutter

then,

Oh look, free food. I think I'll try some

ITT: OP's autistic ass feeling good about himself for "trolling" Sup Forums. Fuck off faggot

You just don't get it then. I mean this place is a fucking dump, but it has a certain charm. Now leave you normie

Feast upon this meal called truth. You can escape too if you're strong enough.

edgyfag detected bet you heard about Sup Forums in the comment section of 9gag

Why are you being mean user-kun?

Zietgeist talk. Man people really have a limited way to express themselves these days. Life must be filled with anger and pain if this is how you were equipped to deal with things.

You had me until the end when you jumped to conclusions.

That was just a little shitpost. He is welcome to stay. Once you start coming to this place you never really leave anyways

It’s a spectrum most of all the old fags left and now is being taken over by the new generation of new fags however there are still some old fags here that lurk

He will not divide us

GAYEST POST FUCKING EVER PERIOD

CONGRATS DUDE

JUST A MASTERPIECE OF LAME

Brown snake turn into brown stick

Yeah this website is terrible but I can't stop getting on it.

I hate myself.

Nigger seems mad

>this place as an alternative to facebook, reddit, ect.
Wrong. Facebook and Reddit are alternatives to us.

9gag is a ton better than this place.