White privilege is a yhing

Try to refute this video. Pro tip: you can't
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UTmyvPh9qV4

Other urls found in this thread:

ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a nigger with a well produced platform and enough money for a bunch of meaningless tats and chains is telling me I'm more privileged than he is
SURE THING BUB

I'll just check my privilege whilst stuck at my parents house because it's too racist/sexist to hire me to do what I was trained to do. Just letting that student loan accrue interest, all that accruing privile-interest.

Actually, this guy is notably stupid. None of his arguments are in anyway strong. You'd have to be similarly stupid to post this shit, thank God OP can't bump their own thread.

I'll keep saging

>haha suffering is funny if they're white
When did you realise you're either a sadist or an honest racist? Or are you still in denial.

That means cum

>the problems with the black community are external not internal
>I am the eternal victim

>black niggers is a thing

>punching an officer
>tased
>sjw, police brutality, #blacklivesmatter

ffs, lets just change the white house to the black house and finish it already

I agree. White privilege is a thing. A made up thing

I hate how the only argument for white privelage is that you wouldnt know about if you're white. Like its some kind of crazy invisible thing that only mudbloods can see. This is a strawman.

But I guess when youre used to afirmative action, equality starts to feel like oppression.

Affirmative action benefits white women the most. Try again.

Dude, c'mon. Anybody can be a nigger. Being a nigger is the way you act, not exclusively by your skin color. It just happens to be that a lot of blacks are niggers.

Stupid nigger.

Source?

If i am Eastern European, Slav(slave-slav?), my country never had black slaves, does it make me privileged? Isn't that like Celto-Germanic privilage, not White privilage?

ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/

I want to hatefuck all nonwhites who use that cup.

I when I say "all" I only mean the attractive Asians.

They will be BLEACHED.

id say its more of a yang, OP

Nigger's a nigger. Fuck this nigger.

Fuck this gay dindu.
>my people are incompetent
>How do I fix this?
>I got it! Blame whitey

This bitch most likely only like that "BWC", kek.

bla bla bla...

I WAS HIGH AS FUCK OTHER DAY...

closed immediately - I should've just noticed the degenerate tattoo, necklace and hat earlier and closed it.

his entire identity is the colour of his skin. But he's a faggot (homosexual) and is rejected by the majority of the black community, which looks down on gays.

Tap into that self-hate.

>another nigger with more wealth and privilege than me talking down to me because of my skin colour

Getting really sick of nigger, to be honest. I used to be OK with niggers, but the leftist racial engine is churning along nicely, and it's become virtually impossible to deal with niggers in an equalist setting. They're constantly shilling this idealism that ALL white people magically owe ALL niggers, regardless of circumstance. It's making modern racial relations impossible.

See, niggers, if you want to be rid of this white-dominated world, go live in Africa. What? That's racist for me to say that? Well, isn't that fucking convenient! YOU brought it up, niggers! YOU are the ones saying what a pain in the ass it is to live in a country where you're the minority.

Niggers want to have their cake, and eat it too. They want to live in white society, while at the same time being treated better than white people. Kind of ironic how they're basically proposing the old colonial model, but raceflipped. Well, and with the oppressed locals actually being the most developed ones.

Of course there's white privilege

- the privilege of understanding math
- the privilege of being able to speak coherently
- the privilege of reason
- the privilege of long-term planning
- the privilege of caring about other people
- the privilege of loving your children

(((they)))'ve done a lot to stomp out and take away our privileges but they're all still there

this nigger kek

>wuss up yall
>jump cut less than 2 seconds into the vid
>goes back and forth between 2 or 3 non arguments for about 6 mins
>spends basically the whole vid snarling

The content just boils down to the same old shit. Nebulous 'systemic' oppression, and trying to make being white the new original sin.

I'm not watching that bullshit, but in the US at least white people are definitely more privileged by default. If Sup Forums didn't suffer from cognitive dissonance, if would recognize that even in its own view white privilege is real (>muh master race).

There's no white privilege, people just prefer to play it safe. Ain't nothing safer than sliced bread whitey.

Every black guy I know who wears a button up shirt and pronounces words correctly is given preferential treatment because it makes us white people happy to see that. We want to see you succeed, to be an example to others and maybe get rid of this ghetto culture.

That's not "Acting White", that's showing you understand the social environment

White privilege exist, but it's not what he think it is.

White privilege means being a superior race, advance far more than other races and letting your kids enjoy all your efforts so those spoiled brats can give it away to underlings like this mothafucka.

based aida harwell

>our lives are jeopardized every single day

Yeah, by other blacks.

Lmao stfu. White people wouldn't have shit without POC.