This seemed to work last time

this seemed to work last time...
Hey guys i have a tournament in 9 days and I really want to do good. Here is my topic every help is appreciated. ( I know nypa) But any help needed!!!! Topic:The United States federal government should substantially increase its funding and/or regulation of elementary and/or secondary education in the United States. (Affirmative and Negative will do)

What the fuck is that monstrosity in the pic

dab on them hatas

Is she supposed to look menatally challenged?

little bit

lol wtf

and pregnant? I couldn't have imagined a more demented sex doll

Man help with my debate resolution

>affirmative
ofc they should you're country have got their principles all over the show

t. educated britbong

that didn't really help.... It'll be more useful if you can tell me the best points on aff and neg

Well here is a better sex doll ;)

How much money does your government spend on 'defence', ridiculous dug war, private prisons, etc that could be redirected to education, especially given the disparity in teachers salaries between states which makes the best teachers move away from areas where they are needed. This is very general because I don't really know much about america now that I think about it, it just seems like there's no downside to investing in education considering the amount of money that goes in to everything else.

Thanks more information
LOL

Do you have any idea where were going to get the money to fund the progressive funding model?

The government shouldn't have a damn thing to do with secondary education, let the market take control with the reigns free.

No thats a bad thing. The government literally invested on silicon and wall streets than 2008 happened and crashed everything we cannot invest on market if it doesn't have any money. Now that I was thinking I forgot what he said that we take money from defense, drug war, and private prisons

I have no idea what is going on here. Anybody care to explain?

This is secretly a reck thread

how is it a bad thing if we let the market take more control on education? look at rates of US privates school students admission into colleges.

We literally have had a market crash in 2015 we cannot spend money lol. We literally lost 20 trillion dollars in 7 years. (Note US is in 19 trillion debt). We are talking about primary and secondary schools not college admissions.

primary and secondary schools ultimately lead into college admissions. Plenty of people have money, just because the government is hemorrhaging money doesn't necessarily mean its citizens are.

Think about Americas strategy of distributing money is dog shit. Over 30 we had 13 wars spending 40.2 trillion dollars. (Note including attacking Spain because the uss maine got "attacked", which it did not) they give money to markets that lose money lol possibly trillions for example in 2008. I feel we should take money from the defense budget.

Whats your point? This is topicality lol

I got that. I more meant that specific video. I am immensely confused.

What's going on in the webm?

I'm more confused as you're. He looks like a good fuck doll you still do not have to tell consent.

i'll continue this thread tomorrow I need more information about this ~.~ god fuck my life.

This thread gifs