I am supremely confident that, not only will I win tonight's Aus powerball jackpot, but I alone will win it...

I am supremely confident that, not only will I win tonight's Aus powerball jackpot, but I alone will win it. Ask a future richfag anything.

You're deluded or trolling. Sage.

Jelly fag detected. No cash for you.

got any weed?

Gratz user if you do really win mate

No. Ran out a few days ago.

dam me too

Thanks mate. It would be all the more glorious for having created such an absurd, arrogant thread.

when will you get more?

Saturday, or if you're a bogan, satdee.

my dads work ticket will score trust me

what's the 1st thing you'll buy? weed?

OP is from Sydney and his name is nathan you guys want his address and shit too?

fuck the cunt im Nathos from the west and im gunna win expect givaways.

Fgt

how much do you know about statistics, user?

and do you know what "observation bias" is?

he said supremely confident, must be like 95% chance he gonna win!

Good chance it would be weed. Or a case of Krug champagne.

post your ticket

I am well aware of the odds (around 75 million to one) and of the immense improbability of winning. Nevertheless my peculiar optimism persists.

No

kek

i got to see this first-hand when my gf developed an addiction to pokies. the human brain has this amazing ability to ignore failure and reward success; a hunter might throw a spear at prey a hundred times and miss, and he doesn't care, but if he hits that animal just once, his brain lights up.

the people who make poker machines know this. if the spin loses, the machine doesn't do anything, but if there's a small win, it plays a fanfare and you get an animation. if it's a large win, you get fireworks and a small song.

they work your brain to keep people playing.

.. sorry, i forget where i was going with this.

Are you saying I'm fucking bonkers?